CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
b381l
COCKYTALKIN
sporkgod50
Acockolypse Now
thekob
spareparts
Rooster'srule
Lonnie
StormOfTalons
Elcid99 (2598)
PSU drops a prospect (1517)
Bad movies that are (799)
Mizzou WR suspended (601)
John Abraham DUI (565)
Best Offensive " (426)
Rokevious Watkins cu (373)
I was there, when (338)
Re-Airing South Caro (330)
Travelle Warton reti (284)
Clemson Recruiting...how
Clemson, Auburn home and
PSU drops a prospect beca
2015 - Nathan Gilliam
Travelle Warton retires
2015 Commitment - A.J. Tu
Green and Lammons
Fall Camp.
2015 Commitment - Kyle Ma
An Aggies View of the Mat

Old 11-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
btwint
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
btwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPit
Default Connors health

I saw Connor in class today and he appeared to be fine.

Sry guys, I had to...last reg season game. Someone had to keep the tradition going.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
btwint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
CockyCyclone
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 16788014
CockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudly
Default Re: Connors health

Can we institute negative rep?
Old 11-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
btwint
Recruit

Male

btwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyCyclone
Can we institute negative rep?
It's a joke. Is your main goal here to distribute rep points? I always wondered who kept track of those points. Glad I now know. Could I get a few points if the balance sheet ever has any leftover.

Lighten up. Its healthy for you.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:52 AM   #4
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

No, they gave all of them to me.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwint View Post
I saw Connor in class today and he appeared to be fine.

Sry guys, I had to...last reg season game. Someone had to keep the tradition going.

class on thanksgiving break?? yeaaa FAIL

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Free post! GO GAMECOCKS!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
ThisMr X
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb

BATTLE!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #8
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 11-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #9
btwint
Recruit

Male

I forgot we have many visitors here that have been missing for the early part of the year.

It was a joke that had you been around during the season some of you may get it. You guys must be with the crowd from section 506.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #10
CockyCyclone
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 16788014
CockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwint View Post
It's a joke. Is your main goal here to distribute rep points? I always wondered who kept track of those points. Glad I now know. Could I get a few points if the balance sheet ever has any leftover.

Someone needs their sarcasm meter seriously adjusted, I thought the winky smiley would be pretty easy to catch, as would be talking about rep, but ok...
Old 11-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #11
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Ok, somebody clue me in? I'm lost.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #12
btwint
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyCyclone
Quote:

Originally Posted by btwint

Someone needs their sarcasm meter seriously adjusted, I thought the winky smiley would be pretty easy to catch, as would be talking about rep, but ok...
I didn't see the winky smiley as I am on mobile. I typically withhold emoticons for when I'm talking with the lady folk. Guess it must not have come though. We are all on the same team. All is well, let's kick some a$$.