CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
taylorssc
Outland
Latt7more
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Grit_And_Steel
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
Does South Carolina (1683)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Incoming Class (951)
Rest of the season p (925)
Let us clarify some (737)
Tennessee kickoff an (673)
Bruce Ellington's Fi (662)
Tennessee Game Time (661)
Just thought of some (571)
Is Clowney back toni (533)
Miss St. defense
CBS: SOS to Florida?
Why is everyone anticipat
How did we not make it.
Seventh Woods (2016 Prosp
Peyton Manning breaks Bre
2014 Garnet and Black Wor
To ANYONE complaining abo
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Let us clarify some thing

Old 11-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
CanadianCock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
CanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his comb
Default Nokia 920 sales better than expected

http://www.wpcentral.com/comment/246612

Last edited by CanadianCock; 11-24-2012 at 11:21 AM.
CanadianCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:38 AM   #2
riceatusc
Misses Old Cockytalk

Male

CockyCash: 305013227
riceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to riceatusc Send a message via MSN to riceatusc
Default Re: Nokia 920 sales better than expected

also the guy behind the camera technology has decided to leave Nokia
Old 11-24-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
CanadianCock
4-Star

Male

CanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his combCanadianCock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceatusc View Post
also the guy behind the camera technology has decided to leave Nokia
Yea I saw that too, although I'm not sure where he's going. You can bet Nokia has patenet every aspect of the their cameras.

Assuming the Win8 phones are selling as described Microsoft may actually have a viable mobile solution. In the US the exclusive supplier is ATT, up here in Canada the exclusive supplier is Rogers. I've stopped by a number of Rogers stores and the staff (at each location) tell me that hundreds of people have put money down reserving the phone and at least 100 per day are calling looking for availability.

I've asked my wife to get me a white 920 from "Santa" for Christmas. My wife's friend knows a Rogers staffer that's middle to upper management and she's told us "good luck" getting a phone as they are next to impossible to find. Even she doesn't think she (errr - Santa) can get one for me...yikes!

The phone seems to be doing great in reviews and I really REALLY like the phones "kids room" - just hand the phone over to my little fella and I know he can't go online or accidentalley download games from the app store - perfect.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
CanadianCock
4-Star

Male

http://www.wpcentral.com/comment/246612
Old 11-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
riceatusc
Misses Old Cockytalk

Male

CockyCash: 305013227
riceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to riceatusc Send a message via MSN to riceatusc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCock View Post
Yea I saw that too, although I'm not sure where he's going. You can bet Nokia has patenet every aspect of the their cameras.

Assuming the Win8 phones are selling as described Microsoft may actually have a viable mobile solution. In the US the exclusive supplier is ATT, up here in Canada the exclusive supplier is Rogers. I've stopped by a number of Rogers stores and the staff (at each location) tell me that hundreds of people have put money down reserving the phone and at least 100 per day are calling looking for availability.

I've asked my wife to get me a white 920 from "Santa" for Christmas. My wife's friend knows a Rogers staffer that's middle to upper management and she's told us "good luck" getting a phone as they are next to impossible to find. Even she doesn't think she (errr - Santa) can get one for me...yikes!

The phone seems to be doing great in reviews and I really REALLY like the phones "kids room" - just hand the phone over to my little fella and I know he can't go online or accidentalley download games from the app store - perfect.
If they made a CDMA version and it wasnt exclusive to ATT, I would def have to give this phone a shot
Old 11-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #6
Todescock
4-Star

Male

Todescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervous

I have it and really like it, MS needs to polish some things off about the OS, but with the money they are throwing into it I expect most things to get done pretty quick.
Todescock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #7
CanadianCock
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todescock View Post
I have it and really like it, MS needs to polish some things off about the OS, but with the money they are throwing into it I expect most things to get done pretty quick.
Nokia's app updates don't hurt either...