CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
rosstheboss
Spurticus
WeStillOwnUSC
Thenardier
3MTA3
Spurrier_Superior_On
CWall2001
b381l
bigdog2003
hyoung912
2001 vs Sandstorm (1210)
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (1102)
Cunningham wants to (610)
Purple drank (457)
Horseshoes has been (232)
Clemson Georgia Game (232)
ESPN article on Clow (188)
Fumble party (171)
1964 World’s Fair (141)
Softball tops Georgi (139)
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2001 vs Sandstorm
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
Season Rankings Thread...
Cunningham wants to hear
Acock reviews the SEC Net
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
Name a Gamecock

Old 11-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material
Default Weird that there is no new info on Shaw..

And no, I am not freaking out. It is a statement just like 1,000 other ones that are posted on a message board. I am fine with whoever plays at QB as long as they prepared. Just kind of would like to know. That is all. I don't think it is freaking out because you would like to know who is going to start a QB 4 hours before your a game against a team you hate.

Connor is listed as "questionable" and not one reporter has tweeted whether Shaw practiced Thursday or not. We haven't heard a word from Josh, Scott, Phil, etc.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Re: Weird that there is no new info on Shaw..

30 minutes of practice all week. Don't panic though, DT is capable if we need him.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
30 minutes of practice all week. Don't panic though, DT is capable if we need him.
Why is everyone panicking if they ask a question? Just would like to know who is playing. I am fine with Dylan playing and I am fine with a pretty healthy Connor playing. The only choice I don't like is Connor if he can hardly walk like last week against Wofford.

But it is odd that Josh, Scott, etc haven't reported anything on it.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

It's cool man I wasn't saying you were panicking I was just saying that we don't really know but if he doesn't get much playing time then everything will work out.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #5
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Defensive
Old 11-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #6
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

We want Clemson guessing. Do they prepare for Connor's feet or Dylan's arm?
Old 11-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
uscsabres
4-Star

Male

uscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his comb

I would say having to remind everyone that you aren't freaking out in the OP would give the impression that you're freaking out.
uscsabres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #8
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsabres View Post
I would say having to remind everyone that you aren't freaking out in the OP would give the impression that you're freaking out.
haha, well I am not. well let me rephrase that. I am not freaking out if Connor Shaw starts and he walks out on to the field fine and appears pretty healthy.
Also, I am not freaking out if Dylan starts.

I will be freaking out if Connor starts and he has to limp out onto the field just to start the game. Yes, that would cause a freak out. :-)
Old 11-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #9
gamecocks2210
Gamecock For Life

Male

gamecocks2210 has hatched from the shell

No need to freak out man... just breathe. haha jk
gamecocks2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #10
doc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 380
doc has feathers coming indoc has feathers coming indoc has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofcgamecock9 View Post
haha, well I am not. well let me rephrase that. I am not freaking out if Connor Shaw starts and he walks out on to the field fine and appears pretty healthy.
Also, I am not freaking out if Dylan starts.

I will be freaking out if Connor starts and he has to limp out onto the field just to start the game. Yes, that would cause a freak out. :-)
doc is offline   Reply With Quote