CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
ReadR00ster
cocksmith1or11
Gamecocks1137
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
Regalcock
The Yancey
conwaycock2
ESPN Game Day Commen (1196)
Simple "yes&quo (1064)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (835)
Phil Steele just pre (743)
The Comeback & T (728)
TeMarcus Blanton (516)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (511)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
Garcia: Change the R (464)
Wallpaper & Back (226)
Best place to watch the g
Phil Steele just predicte
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Simple "yes" or
Where in Seattle
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ A
2016 - Avery McCall

Old 11-25-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
USC4life15
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
USC4life15 has hatched from the shell
Default Collegefootballnews.com

Almost forgot, for the FIFTH time this season they picked us to lose, 38-31 to Clemson. Just thought I'd point out that I hope those idiots continue to pick against us and not believe in our football team.
USC4life15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:25 AM   #2
lake-cityCOCK89
Starter

Male

lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Collegefootballnews.com

They are rather stupid and biased. F em

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:02 AM   #3
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

But everybody hate us. ESPN hates us. Sports South and Fox Sports hates us. All sport channels and the people that run them hate us. I thought the fans from all of NCAA hated us.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
gamecockguy
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1300
gamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talons

I can't stand that website anymore. Mitchell, or w/e the guys name is, is a huge dawg homer and that site generally scoffs at the notion of USC being relevant in the SEC
gamecockguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #5
ZenUSC
Two Deep

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
But everybody hate us. ESPN hates us. Sports South and Fox Sports hates us. All sport channels and the people that run them hate us. I thought the fans from all of NCAA hated us.
VS Clemson tonight I think we earned the respect of the national sports media and that isn't easy to do because most sports writers only know what they've read by other sports writers.
ZenUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:19 AM   #6
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Corso picked us to win

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #7
FloTownCocky
Office Linebacker

Male

FloTownCocky has feathers coming inFloTownCocky has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad
Corso picked us to win
Yep. He was the only one that did on Gameday.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Old 11-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #8
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

Corso picked ATM to beat Bama, too.
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:57 AM   #9
Gamecock Scott
Blue Chip

Male

2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 3rd Place 
CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPit

Lou picked us to win.
Gamecock Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Most of the orange Kool aid drinkers have picked against us the last four years. Who am I to argue with tradition. Keep it up!
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #11
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

The Lifetime Movie Network hates us.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #12
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
I'll bet Clemson hates us most of all! I love it.
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote