CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
ReadR00ster
4gamecockfb
sporkgod50
OscarTheGrouch
Acockolypse Now
RGHoskins
bigdog2003
GoldenSpur7
Spurrier_Superior_On
Diamond DeSheilds, U (3172)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (1262)
Gamecock Legacy recr (836)
Women's bb - Deshiel (563)
Clemson's At It Agai (498)
22 ways to annoy peo (452)
Hope Springs Eternal (375)
Byron the bunny...fe (277)
*Official 2014 NHL S (207)
Chico McClatcher- 20 (202)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #1
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is
how has more ESPN anounce
Steak and eggs
2015 - Davon Durant
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Name a Gamecock
UK's Whitlow to transfer
Joeckel Transfering from
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso

Old 11-25-2012, 06:28 AM   #41
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit
Default Re: post tigernet threads here

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdnumbaone View Post
http://www.tigernet.com/forums/threa...83100&tstart=0

who is this idiot? He needs to speak for himself. I hope someone was being sarcastic
Seriously? It just speaks to the ignorance of the tater fans if they actually believe anything other than the fact that a salty clemmer made this shit to make himself feel better.... what a weak sauce attempt to make us look bad. I think they've hit a new low when they are trolling on their own board posing as gamecock trolls lol
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #42
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/messa...ageID=13201402

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/threa...363&tstart=150

^straight denial

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #43
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1031 View Post
they end up in the big 12
Yep, them and FSU will go
Old 11-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #44
garnetpreacher
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
garnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kquiz1 View Post
http://www.tigernet.com/view/clemson_update.do?id=8526

Take a look at the Dalton Freeman clip. He says they have not been beaten all year they beat themselves. HAHAHA
Anybody notice Herron brown wearing the under armor gear? I wonder how Nike feels about that? I think deep down he wishes he was a gamecock.
garnetpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #45
cocknblue
Looking for Lee Ho Fook's

Male

CockyCash: 600
cocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
Yep, them and FSU will go
This will happen soon....fans of both schools will welcome it (and the Big 12 will pay them more than enough to take care of the ACC exit fee of $50M).

This could play out very soon

ďOf course, itís a bit of a jump, isnít it? I mean, erÖ chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You donít think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say via banking or insurance?"
cocknblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #46
damron
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1800
damron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by kquiz1 View Post
If they get out of the a she she then what will they fall into. If they come to the SEC they stand to become a 7 win team. The big east is dead so what does that leave them? I think the SEC's next move is going to be for someone really big, Oklahoma or OK State. I would think Fla State is a good fit.
um, they're not coming to the SEC...you can bank on that...for so many reasons...RMO III
damron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #47
толстый Cock
Recruit

Male

толстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknblue View Post
This will happen soon....fans of both schools will welcome it (and the Big 12 will pay them more than enough to take care of the ACC exit fee of $50M).

I disagree, remember the taters voted for the $50 mil. buyout FSU and Maryland didn't. The jealousy the fan base has for our success in the SEC makes them want to go but I don't think it happens any time soon if ever. Of course if they are going to they better get in on the next round because once the Big 12 gets back to 12 I don't think there will be much more movement for a long time. I do agree about FSU tho, I think they jump soon. FSU and the taters ain't tied at the hip like the tater fans want to act like tho, FSU could give a shit about moo u.
толстый Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #48
Lalli25
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknblue View Post

Big 12 is perfect for them. High scoring offenses with no defense played. Too bad their offense won't be able to outscore the majority of the Big 12.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:29 AM   #49
tpep
Two Deep

Male

tpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudlytpep is crowing loudly

watch out socon ?
tpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #50
Cockadile
Recruit

Male

Cockadile has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfan1 View Post
He had to keep saying it over and over to try and convince himself of that...it's all they get fed by dabo
LOL "nothing spectacular they did, it was us, if we play our game good things happen"

You can only have "your" way when you play weak ACC teams!

Old 11-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #51
GoCocks09CSOL
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 239530
GoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his comb

These TigerNet posts are hilarious! Poor poor losers over there. I've seen so many threads about classless Gamecock fans, classless Gamecock players, and classless Gamecock coaches.

Especially about the Swearinger hit heard 'round the world. So much talk about how Spurrier should have benched him. Haha, this is a rivalry game Taters, you should expect some smack-talk and taunting. Maybe if they had the same intensity on defense, they'd be in a different spot now.

Keep on cryin' over there for poor 'ole Clempsin Tech.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #52
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCocks09CSOL View Post
These TigerNet posts are hilarious! Poor poor losers over there. I've seen so many threads about classless Gamecock fans, classless Gamecock players, and classless Gamecock coaches.

Especially about the Swearinger hit heard 'round the world. So much talk about how Spurrier should have benched him. Haha, this is a rivalry game Taters, you should expect some smack-talk and taunting. Maybe if they had the same intensity on defense, they'd be in a different spot now.

Keep on cryin' over there for poor 'ole Clempsin Tech.
Just spoke with someone saying they were unhappy that Spurrier didn't bench him for helmet to helmet- after trying to say that you could see the hit was clean, I was promptly let go. Sore losers all around.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #53
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #54
Rewster
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPit

I'll just leave this Danny Ford thread here...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/messa...ageID=13206274
Rewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #55
chrism7d4
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 2061
chrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPitchrism7d4 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WE_ARE View Post
Man that site is poorly designed.
If you go to the mobile site its much better. No account needed and much better than guest login. m.tigernet.com

Here's one:
http://m.tigernet.com/forums/thread....readID=1183978

"Men that say 10-2 with a loss to the Cocks is a good season
cuheat22 - Scholar [4691 pts]
posted 45 minutes ago
Are the same type of Guys who find out their Wife is running around on them, but stay with her and think that she's changed.

Look boys....she's a Wh0re. There's no denying it. She might look good while joining you at business and holiday functions, but everyone in town is snickering and gossiping about what she does while you're at the Office. And you're always going to be nervously awaiting a ba$tard child that you have to pay for!..."
chrism7d4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #56
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731774588
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndercoverCock View Post
Just spoke with someone saying they were unhappy that Spurrier didn't bench him for helmet to helmet- after trying to say that you could see the hit was clean, I was promptly let go. Sore losers all around.
Let go? As in fired?
Old 11-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #57
GamecockRocker
Cynical Optimist

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky Mike View Post
Not sure going to a better conference would help their team
Not immediately but eventually. look at us. recruiting for and learning to play at an SEC level is the reason why we are now annually beating their ass, while playing a steady diet of cupcakes all year has them ill prepared when they face us.

Think about how bad the ACC as a whole looks right. Rivalry day and they lost every one OOC to end up 4-8 yesterday. Even a slick salesman like Dabo will have a tough time selling Clemson right now. An ESPN commentator on Gameday yesterday said the ACC was Fla St and Clemson and had nothing else and then both of those were shown up later in the day. GT got shellacked embarrassingly but will play for an ACC title.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #58
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
I hope you don't think that is really a Gamecock Fan.
yeah, that wasnt from a Gamecock. Just a drunk tater trying to lighten the mood.
Bless his heart
since they all like to play the "what if" game. What if we hadnt had to play a 2nd string QB and 4th string RB??

it could have been uglier
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #59
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by толстый Cock View Post
I disagree, remember the taters voted for the $50 mil. buyout FSU and Maryland didn't. The jealousy the fan base has for our success in the SEC makes them want to go but I don't think it happens any time soon if ever. Of course if they are going to they better get in on the next round because once the Big 12 gets back to 12 I don't think there will be much more movement for a long time. I do agree about FSU tho, I think they jump soon. FSU and the taters ain't tied at the hip like the tater fans want to act like tho, FSU could give a shit about moo u.
agreed, they got that feeling from back when the Bow downs were in the coaching arena. no ties now.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #60
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

I hadnt seen over there where anyone of them has realized that the 4th string RB is one of their owns little brother.
would someone with an account please go remind them of it.