CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
TAFC 5 1981
kick_ball
Blackland
airborne09
eightohhthree
Yearofthegamecock
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
Order 66
uniforms saturday (2120)
Vandy Fans (1457)
Auburn looks beatabl (971)
Clemson requires sex (559)
Watch ESPN3 regional (558)
King - South Carolin (530)
Cardinal's Jonathan (411)
Three young corners (382)
**official Vandy pre (367)
No Vandy Predictions (291)
In light of our matchup w
Auburn looks beatable
Search Snacks
**official Vandy predicti
Hotel in Nashville?
Davis dinged up again?
uniforms saturday
Verne lundquist
Terry Googer - new Wildca
Three young corners progr

Old 11-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #21
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Abo losing with class....I'll hand it to him...his ass that is.

You would think they would learn that we are just better than they are after 4 ass beatings in a row. They are truly delusional.

Where is renegade doc?! Damn that dude talked so much retarded trash talk all year ab us and the SEC. Where you at now? That's right! Quiet! 4 in a row!
PageUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #22
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur 'Em View Post
No! They can't fire him. I hope they win the bowl game so they give him an extension.

The beauty of it is all the years we were fixed on beating them, SOS did away with that mentality and we own them.

They are the ones now that have it in there head.
With a likely Chik-Fil-A matchup vs. LSU, that ain't gonna happen.
We just loosened them up; LSU will stretch them out wide...
Old 11-25-2012, 11:01 AM   #23
robert40
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
robert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyrd View Post
Dumbo will start talking trash again. Its all he's good at.
You think he is good at it?
robert40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #24
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert40 View Post
You think he is good at it?
Best I have seen.

The Pickens county faithful still appluad him and pat him on the back after his interviews even with him losing 4 in a row to the Gamecocks.

Who else in that orange hell hole would keep their job? But DBag Swinney will not only keep his coaching gig there, he will probably get a raise and an extension for his pretty little words.

The best thing that can be said about the head cheerleader is that he will stay employed at Clemson for as long as he can keep the right people happy with his mouth.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:20 AM   #25
OfficeLinebackerCock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1230
OfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPit

I don't know how many of you watched the post game interview of Dalton Freeman but that guy is so delusional it just amazes me. Still clinging to the "it's nothing they did, it's all on us" story. LOL!!!! Well, I think I might have to agree Dalton...it is all YOU because YOU SUCK right along with the rest of you organge a$$hats. You MIGHT think twice about pissing off one of the most talented game changers in the whole damn country but NOOOO you want to claim it's all "mistakes" and so your reap the "benefit" of your own stupidity. Dinged up as he was, Clowney would have still been a factor but your mouth made him THE factor. Next time you might try blocking him with FIVE people...you know the same way you block all those other great DE's that you see weekend and week out according to you. LMFAO!!!!

Old 11-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #26
layinlow
Walk On

Male

layinlow has hatched from the shell

If someone could verify this isn't this the same guy who told iptay I got everything I need to win a national title?
layinlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #27
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by d20636 View Post
Dabo stood for his post-game press conference...wonder if that means his a$$ is sore...
LMAO!! That is EXACTLY what it means! If you sit down the butthurt gets worse, so he is standing up to let the butthurt flow thru him.
catdaddy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #28
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Dabo was in kind of a 'Sheepish' shock last night. Reality setting in, I believe.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #29
discobreakin
Recruit

Male

discobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudly

Well... it took him 5 days to rant about something last time. Give him a little time, he'll open his mouth. He doesn't know how to keep it shut.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #30
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

After four years you think Dumbo would be used to talking about losing to Carolina.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #31
Kenariel25
ATLGamecock

Male

Kenariel25 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficeLinebackerCock View Post
I don't know how many of you watched the post game interview of Dalton Freeman but that guy is so delusional it just amazes me. Still clinging to the "it's nothing they did, it's all on us" story. LOL!!!! Well, I think I might have to agree Dalton...it is all YOU because YOU SUCK right along with the rest of you organge a$$hats. You MIGHT think twice about pissing off one of the most talented game changers in the whole damn country but NOOOO you want to claim it's all "mistakes" and so your reap the "benefit" of your own stupidity. Dinged up as he was, Clowney would have still been a factor but your mouth made him THE factor. Next time you might try blocking him with FIVE people...you know the same way you block all those other great DE's that you see weekend and week out according to you. LMFAO!!!!

I could not agree with you more!!!!
Kenariel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #32
seamus
Blue Chip

Male

seamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudly

Is this the same guy that said "It's not a rivalry, it's a domination" ? Two things:
First: You are 1-4, what have you added to clemsux "tradition"
Second: Yes, it is becoming domination, 4 in a row, with more to come.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote