CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
ConwayGamecock
Sandstorm29
Cocks N Stuff
Gamecocks1137
cockybreeyan
CoverTwo
Travelin
aftertwobowls
Cockypantherfan
Wilds & Carson B (1110)
Marquavius Lewis (1033)
How Long Will The Re (716)
2015 - Jeremiah Dins (628)
Restaurant musts in (540)
S & F article on (328)
Brad Lawing USC / Fl (304)
Spurrier Says " (226)
JC Shurburtt was jus (142)
'Lord of the Rings: (112)
So, why is next year goin
does anybody think we wil
2015 - Jeremiah Dinson -
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10"
The Vent and Coaching cha
2015 - Mark Fields
Marquavius Lewis
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Wilds & Carson Back f
Restaurant musts in NYC

Old 11-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Clowney Compilation of sacks!

Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

CockyCash: 0
Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clowney Compilation of sacks!

First, let me say that I am NOT one that likes trash talking, but even I loved the fact that Clowney was talking smack to Boyd at the end of the game. It was so appropriate that Clowney celosed out the game.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
Clemsux182
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 450
Clemsux182 has feathers coming inClemsux182 has feathers coming inClemsux182 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
First, let me say that I am NOT one that likes trash talking, but even I loved the fact that Clowney was talking smack to Boyd at the end of the game. It was so appropriate that Clowney celosed out the game.
Does anyone have a pic of Clowney doing this after game? Saw this bad th˘ught it was awesome.
Clemsux182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Let him eat, LET HIM EAT!
-Todd Ellis

You have got to love Todd Ellis!
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #5
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

Liquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
I agree. I'm a humble guy but this WAS needed!
Liquid_nails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
USCooper
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

"That was 100% on top of Tajh Boyd, Ill tell you that." Todd
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:08 PM   #7
acejrock

Male

CockyCash: 39263636
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

Am I crazy or did Clowney "tebow" after the second to last sack?
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
discobreakin
Recruit

Male

discobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudlydiscobreakin is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejrock View Post
Am I crazy or did Clowney "tebow" after the second to last sack?
That puzzled me, too. It almost looks like he fell for a moment and caught himself. He definitely didn't go full Tebow on that one, but it looks like he might have done an accidental Tebow.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #9
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Laughing in Boyds face at the end of the game is what did it for me. I enjoyed that almost as much as DJ's hit.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #10
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

That last sack put him at 13, tied for 1st in the country. Has a true soph. ever done that?
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #11
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Those last 2 were epic!
Old 11-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #12
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

I love the crowd's reaction after the 4th sack.... It was like "Ooooh"... :)
Old 11-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #13
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Damn watching that video and swearinger's hit with Akeem standing over Ellington, I can say our D are some of the baddest mofos in the history of the world.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote