CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
The Yancey
IBleedGarnetandBlack
Spurticus
peterlemon
Cockypantherfan
Kyle76
ccured
18IsTheMan
M.C.
East Carolina Predic (2610)
Why didn't Wes Green (1992)
A&M on 3rd down (1386)
You guys are horribl (933)
All of our defensive (929)
It's the offenses no (912)
louisville (891)
Uniform thread (609)
Did we ever go after (517)
Watching the Georgia (481)
Cack's Toast of the Game:
3-4 "D" Keep it
Nick Chubb
East Carolina Prediction
Will Devin ever suit up f
Rankings
Pirate Depth Chart
All of our defensive play
2014-15 Premier League se
Uniform thread

Old 11-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material
Default 2013 #5

Just noticed as always we end the season with Clemson, don't forget they open with UGA in 2013. Two of the SEC East best.
uscgmck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2013 #5

They might be able to beat UGA next year with half the defense for them leaving.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

Living in GA and having a hatred for everything UGA. I can't say how I would want clemson vs UGA to turn out. My two most hated teams head to head. It's like political elections. Picking between two evils.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

And could you imagine a stadium full of ga and clemson fans? That would be the most redneck, inbred, putrid place on earth. A lot of cousins would be knocked up on that day.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
Wkrice91
Blue Chip

Male

Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly

Does the Georgia dome have enough parking for all of the farm trucks decked out with Clemtech and Ga flags?
Wkrice91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #6
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

I would have to hope for uga win in this one. cannot stand Clemson and Clemson fans
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

I pains me to say ... but GO Dawgs!! lol

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #8
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Yeh Georgia will probably win that game.. but they are going to get ripped to pieces by Alabama in the SEC title game next week.
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #9
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

uga loses about half their starting "first round draft pick" defense next year. I'm not sure about their offense, except for maybe Murray. I can't help but think that Murray would rather go to the NFL where at least he won't have to dream about Clowney for one year.
As for as the game, is there any way BOTH teams could lose?
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #10
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGamecock View Post
Yeh Georgia will probably win that game.. but they are going to get ripped to pieces by Alabama in the SEC title game next week.
I can only pray so. GA has not impressed me at all this season, or last. They play only two worthy opponents. Get killed by one, and squeak by another. And their top 5, east division champs, in the national championship talk. Oh please.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #11
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Paratrooper View Post
Living in GA and having a hatred for everything UGA. I can't say how I would want clemson vs UGA to turn out. My two most hated teams head to head. It's like political elections. Picking between two evils.

I live in Georgia as well and also detest UGA. I like Georgia Tech. But as you say, Clemson vs. UGA is like the battle between the devils. Somebody has to win, but I really don't care who.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #12
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
I live in Georgia as well and also detest UGA. I like Georgia Tech. But as you say, Clemson vs. UGA is like the battle between the devils. Somebody has to win, but I really don't care who.
I'm glad someone shares my pain living next to dawg fans. What part of ga?
Old 11-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #13
FeartheSpur
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 717
FeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPit

I don't think UGA is going to be very good on D next year
FeartheSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #14
Spur 'Em
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 480
Spur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his comb

Wait till next year certainly now has a different meaning....for both sides!
Old 11-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #15
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

It wasn't too long ago, they played each other every year. Kinda glad to see it come around again..........Go Dawgs !
Coulwoodwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote