CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
b381l
spareparts
Gamecocks1137
Clowneygotcha
Badazcock
eightohhthree
StormOfTalons
trapper82
18IsTheMan
Mike Davis (3033)
Terrible Officiating (1728)
Cack's Toast of the (1603)
Acock's Wrap Up: Geo (1334)
USC -21 and a hook @ (1219)
If (big IF) we can w (1166)
Elliott Fry crushes (1011)
No Gurley near the g (1008)
How the top 25 SHOUL (808)
USC vs Mizzou on CBS (773)
No Gurley near the goal l
Coach Elliott pregame.
If (big IF) we can win bi
Georgia Visitors List - u
Mike Davis
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia
2015 Greyshirt - Darin Sm
2015 - Roquan Smith
20 of 31 former players s
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2

Old 11-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
gamecockphilip
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1450
gamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPit
Default The all white last night was super fresh

That is all
gamecockphilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
gamecockguy
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1300
gamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: The all white last night was super fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphilip View Post
That is all
By far my favorite road combo
gamecockguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Old 11-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Definitely looked like ballers out on the field last night. The all white look is clean and just looks badass.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

one guy i was with said "ace looks faster, i dont know what it is". i said "its the whites"..he then thought a second and agreed.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
nodnahs
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
nodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudly

So fresh & so clean clean..
nodnahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #7
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talons

I agree all the way. It made our speedy WR look even faster
Old 11-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #8
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 0
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Definitely was better looking than all of that gawd awful urange everywhere. I even saw an old man in the stands wearing some sort of orange tiger striped fuzzy hat. Sad .
Old 11-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #9
uscgrad68
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 616
uscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphilip View Post
That is all
Actually I think there was much more here than most of us realized. West Virginia was in all white when clemson was thoroughly beaten by them 70-33. Coach Spurrier must have decided on the all white on purpose. If the clemson players and coaches did not make the immediate connection on sight or subliminally, I would be surprised.
uscgrad68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #10
spareparts
1-9-9-9

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #11
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

I actually really liked them. Haha. I didn't like the all whites from the 07-10 uniforms. But last nights looked hella good
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #12
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera17 View Post
I actually really liked them. Haha. I didn't like the all whites from the 07-10 uniforms. But last nights looked hella good
^ My thoughts exactly
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #13
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Definitely was better looking than all of that gawd awful urange everywhere. I even saw an old man in the stands wearing some sort of orange tiger striped fuzzy hat. Sad .
that's probably why the coach wanted to go with all white...contrast with all that orange. easier for qb to pick up the all white uni.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:56 AM   #14
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

I like them.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:11 AM   #15
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

if we had lost this thread would go something like this.."those jerseys suck...we lost to auburn in those"
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #16
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Old 11-26-2012, 01:59 AM   #17
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

I'm just glad the helmets are finally white and not that off white from earlier this year.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:09 AM   #18
scgamecocks1984
5 Star QB

Male

scgamecocks1984 has hatched from the shell

I love all black, but since you cant wear darks on the road unless your playin lsu all white was awesome!
scgamecocks1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:12 AM   #19
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

i kept thinking that to myself as well.. as soon as the game came on i saw the whites and smiled.. just looked awesome out there!
Old 11-26-2012, 02:20 AM   #20
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
I'm just glad the helmets are finally white and not that off white from earlier this year.
Same helmets just better lighting then Kentucky.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote