CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
roosterdude21
Gamecocks1137
kingofnerf
SwampFox
TKE226
COCKYWOOD
Absfract
easymoney
Storm Of Spurs
FanofCarolina1
Wilds & Carson B (2037)
Marquavius Lewis (1903)
So, why is next year (1692)
How Long Will The Re (1164)
Restaurant musts in (864)
Why do so many of yo (698)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (565)
Shot in the arm for (563)
Custom Jersey (225)
'Lord of the Rings: (215)
The Vent and Coaching cha
2015 - Mark Fields
2015 Commitment - Dante S
Wilds & Carson Back f
Bo Pelini headed to Young
2015 Signee - Ulric Jones
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
The U ends apparel deal w
Previewing Clemson
2015 Signee - Sherrod Pit

Old 11-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #21
Spur 'Em
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 480
Spur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his comb
Default Re: fan flipping double birds during game on TV

Todd isn't polished, but he's a true Gamecock and his passion and favoritism reminds me of the legendary Georgia announcer.

Regardless, he's better than most of the crap tv announcing we've had this year.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #22
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly

Hahahaha I noticed that too. My 9 year old didn't, or i hope he didn't...

I was also watching FSU UF yesterday and there was a flag on UF and Muschamp was like "Are you ****ing kidding me?!"

His reaction was pretty funny. ESPN was like, "Muschamp doesn't look too happy about this call."
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #23
No Curse
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkrice91 View Post
Thanks for the video. In slow motion, this guy really looks like Dabo. Could it be a relative?
it was the same brother that was riding with him when he got stopped for speeding on his way to his call in show.
No Curse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #24
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

My mom noticed and immediately said "did he just...?"

I was looking at my phone at the time I think

At any rate, way to show some class..

I know our fans could have easily of done the same thing done the same thing, but still.. pretty lame
Old 11-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #25
kquiz1
Walk On

Male

kquiz1 has hatched from the shell

What was dumbo saying? When I saw it on tv I read his lips and he appeared to be saying, "The old man kicked my ass again."
kquiz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #26
4Runner
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 225
4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
This is not a popular opinion. This is South Carolina. We like it raw.
Totally agree. Screw smooth. He is awesome. All Gamecock!
4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #27
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

I bet his mommy & daddy are so proud of him.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:27 PM   #28
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur 'Em View Post
Todd isn't polished, but he's a true Gamecock and his passion and favoritism reminds me of the legendary Georgia announcer.

Regardless, he's better than most of the crap tv announcing we've had this year.

Todd Ellis could very well some day be the Larry Munson of Gamecock football.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #29
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

there is a deadspin video
http://deadspin.com/5963048/bucket+h...is-mesmerizing
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #30
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

There are so many questions, so many frickin issues in this photo.

1. Forget the guy in the white hat
2. What the FFFFFF is that guy in the sunglasses' problem
3. Dude with hoodie - one eye is 3 inches higher than the other one and he is stoned out of his friggin mind
4. Guy with weird Russian style Clemson cossack hat???
5. Girl w/ eyeblack on one eye - she passed out .5 seconds after picture was taken
6. What the hell is with the dude with the 1985 Back To the Future Marty McFly North Face jacket??? Dude did you have a pair of tickets to go see Hall & Oates in the pocket? Was there a ski lift pass clipped to the frickin zipper? Does it smell like Old Spice? Douchebag.
Attached Images

spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:08 AM   #31
Sax1031
Blue Chip

Male

Sax1031 has feathers coming inSax1031 has feathers coming in

the video on deadspin is great

does anyone know a way to download/convert it so that it can be saved on the hd?
Sax1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:28 AM   #32
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Todd Ellis is da Man.
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:48 AM   #33
GDub2001
Banned

Male

GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1031 View Post
the video on deadspin is great

does anyone know a way to download/convert it so that it can be saved on the hd?
Use Firefox and this addon...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ownloadhelper/
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #34
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
Hahahaha I noticed that too. My 9 year old didn't, or i hope he didn't...

I was also watching FSU UF yesterday and there was a flag on UF and Muschamp was like "Are you ****ing kidding me?!"

His reaction was pretty funny. ESPN was like, "Muschamp doesn't look too happy about this call."
That's going to be a common occurrence at basketball games here once we start getting on TV again.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote