CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
WeStillOwnUSC
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
Acockolypse Now
Interesting quotes f (2078)
Have you ever been s (1300)
Tennessee Offense Br (820)
Key for 2015 defense (785)
Women's Team Ranked (524)
Skai Moore out for U (467)
This season and recr (448)
Lebron makes Clevela (351)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (242)
For all the uniform (199)
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Old 11-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #341
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05
Default Re: Weekend Warriors 13 Season 3 ***PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
I remember North Texas one year then Utah State in the next one and then this year Indiana. I know one thing I will like is recruiting should be easier.

I had one good school but at that time they were just starting to get good but recruiting there was horrible I could never get any players and I was consistently about 30 in recruiting rankings, that school was Oregon, but I also took that school over from someone that quit the dynasty and it was my first time in the weekend warriors . never would have thought that particular dynasty would have lasted over three years, with a lot of regulars.
you will love recruiting at Florida. Loaded with in state talent. Im taking advantage of that now at Texas Tech with all the Texas talent.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:56 AM   #342
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

dfox is up for the hc gig at Indiana
Old 11-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #343
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

looking forward to the future rivalry game against ya Atl, our last game when you were at Indana was pretty good came down to a last second FG to win it for me. Here's to a few more good games like that in our future.
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #344
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnecavs07 View Post
looking forward to the future rivalry game against ya Atl, our last game when you were at Indana was pretty good came down to a last second FG to win it for me. Here's to a few more good games like that in our future.
should be fun, and on top of that we could play twice a year if we win our divisions.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #345
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material

that is true maybe we can talk Noto into just letting that be out 2 user games lol jk Really looking forward to being at a legit school where if i finish at 10-2 or 11-1 before the CC games i have a legit shot at goin to the BCS. And at a school with a solid foothold on the recruiting front.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:15 AM   #346
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Quote:
that is true maybe we can talk Noto into just letting that be out 2 user games lol jk Really looking forward to being at a legit school where if i finish at 10-2 or 11-1 before the CC games i have a legit shot at goin to the BCS. And at a school with a solid foothold on the recruiting front.
no kidding , I was in the big ten so I could make it to the bcs but recruiting to Indiana was hard , who wants to go to Indiana ?

we have some rebuilding to do at our new schools neither team was good and they both finished 6th in their division.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:35 AM   #347
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

My Foster is stacked for my offensive scheme
Old 11-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #348
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

any idea on when we are advancing?
Old 11-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #349
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly

sorry advancing now i cant advance it off the website you gotta pay for that. will have offseason schedule coming here in amin
Old 11-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #350
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly

Offseason schedule:

Advance into transfer request tues morning 8 am
Advance into week 1 recruiting tues evening at 7 pm
Advance into week 2 recruiting wed morning at 8 am
Advance into week 3 recruiting wed evening at 7 pm
Advance into week 4 recruiting thurs morning at 8 am
Advance into week 5 recruiting thurs evening at 8 pm
Advance into position changes fri morning at 8 am
Advance into cut player fri evening at 8 pm (possibly later)
Advance into preseason during the weekend
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #351
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriety View Post
sorry advancing now i cant advance it off the website you gotta pay for that. will have offseason schedule coming here in amin
of course you gotta pay for that , they lose so much money fixing their game, I mean they, idk why we should pay.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #352
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

so it looks like ive had 3 players drafted all seniors my qb is going in the 1st round and 2 other players projected 7th round. cant believe my wr cooks didnt get drafted.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #353
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

notable coaching changes:
rnecavs went to lsu as head coach
dfox went to alabama as offensive coordinator
and atl went to florida as head coach

all sec teams so the sec is now full with 3 teams.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #354
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

My old team has a fr 80 rated rb he was a hard nosed runner , is transferring to fau due to my departure . The lb I had there is projected second round , highest draft I have had.

Last edited by AtlGAMECOCK; 11-27-2012 at 07:18 AM.
AtlGAMECOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #355
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

A lot of seniors are leaving uf
Old 11-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #356
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

LSU is losing 16 players half of which are going to be drafted and 2 are underclassmen transferring for playing time. Both Freshmen a center (68) and a RE (62). Convinced RS JR CB Jalen Collins rated at a 91 $th round projection to stay.

Also UCF had 3 guys to get drafted SS Carlton Geathers 1st round, O'Brien winner Blake Bortles went in the 5th, and Heisman winner WR JJ Worton went in the 6th.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #357
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

double post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #358
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

ouch a fall from grace for Les Miles just saw he went from HC at LSU then fired and took the job as the HC at UMASS, on the other hand Muschamp is DC in Texas again, Texas State. Not sure which is a harder fall from grace. Mike Leache took the vacant spot at UCF, and Sonny Dykes took the job at Indiana not bad hires for those to schools.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #359
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

well looks like my 2 user games are already set, until dfox takes a new HC job.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:23 AM   #360
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Quote:
LSU is losing 16 players half of which are going to be drafted and 2 are underclassmen transferring for playing time. Both Freshmen a center (68) and a RE (62). Convinced RS JR CB Jalen Collins rated at a 91 $th round projection to stay.

Also UCF had 3 guys to get drafted SS Carlton Geathers 1st round, O'Brien winner Blake Bortles went in the 5th, and Heisman winner WR JJ Worton went in the 6th.
U got me curious and I lose 15 players , one projected 6 th round and two under class men transferring one cb 73 rating and a le 62 rating.i think my bigger losses in senior class are Driskell , Brissett , Dunbar, Christy and Purifoy the rest I don't think are a big loss.