CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
B-G
Gamecocks1137
ConwayGamecock
Interesting quotes f (2086)
Have you ever been s (1313)
Tennessee Offense Br (830)
Key for 2015 defense (802)
Women's Team Ranked (534)
Skai Moore out for U (488)
This season and recr (449)
Lebron makes Clevela (355)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (244)
For all the uniform (205)
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #21
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC
 
cockinraleigh's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 2,855
CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I think Morris will head on out, he's about as hyped as he can get as an OC and there are lots of good/big jobs open this season. Dabo can probably hire another good OC, but not many have been as successful as morris. Maybe the Riley kid from ECU.

Yow will probably hire a good coach at State. She hired the Fridge which was masterful and no one else was going to do it and she also had franklin set up as HCIW, and he looks to be a good one too.
I agree His stock is as high as it will get right now. There won't be a year for a while where this many good job opportunities are open. If he wants to be a HC he has to go now.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #22
Flameout12
1st Team All-American
 
Flameout12's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chas-Ladson
Posts: 10,140
CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

What's the $$? Morris already makes good $$....CU may try and match to keep.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #23
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC
 
cockinraleigh's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 2,855
CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
What's the $$? Morris already makes good $$....CU may try and match to keep.
I doubt Clemson would pay Head Coach money for him to be OC.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #24
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC
 
Coulwoodwarlord's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Charlotte N.C.
Posts: 4,711
CockyCash: 799000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
What's the $$? Morris already makes good $$....CU may try and match to keep.
He'd be making more money than Debo ! Honestly.......can't see that happening.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #25
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly
 
TS-45 Gamecock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Simpsonville SC
Posts: 689
CockyCash: 200
TS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPit
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

I think Morris has been exposed as pretty good high school coach (he is in the ACC after all). He could not make adjustments against a defense with a pulse. Whammy made the adjustment and schooled Morris. He can stay in the ACC and everyone will continue calling him a genius or he can go somewhere where coaching and in game adjustments are required. I personally think Morris will stay, continue to make bank and ride the weak ACC to a cushy job. Hell, maybe even Dabo's job.
__________________
"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
--Bill Shankly

TS-45 Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #26
spurdude76
Walk On
 
spurdude76's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Spartanburg SC
Posts: 1
CockyCash: 500
spurdude76 has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

There is talk that Morris will go to TN as OC under Gruben. Before quick rejection of idea, keep in mind that Gruben has family ties to TN. That being said, it is probably more talk than anything. But, the talk is that Gruben has agreed, as long as he can get Morris, and TN has to buy out his contract at CU.
spurdude76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #27
GamecockDad1531
Two Deep
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,239
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurdude76 View Post
There is talk that Morris will go to TN as OC under Gruben. Before quick rejection of idea, keep in mind that Gruben has family ties to TN. That being said, it is probably more talk than anything. But, the talk is that Gruben has agreed, as long as he can get Morris, and TN has to buy out his contract at CU.
im ok with that
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #28
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS
 
bigdawg77's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Angelo, Tx
Posts: 8,210
CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

If I was Morris I would take the NC St. job and my 1st call would be to Ellis Johnson to be DC and recruit Charlotte/Rock Hill for me. If EJ gives him half the defense he had in Columbia you're looking at the ACC Champion in 3 years.
__________________
bigdawg77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #29
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus
 
GoldenSpur7's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 5,695
CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Exactly. At this point, I really don't understand why people even want Morris to leave Clemson anymore. Two years in a row, we've made his offense look like garbage. I really don't care what they do against weak ACC teams.
Yeah, for some reason I keep getting worked up about playing against tater's gimmicky O, and in truth what we really have to be concerned about is straight power games like LSU (Tennessee ran on us, too).
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #30
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC
 
cockinraleigh's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 2,855
CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawg77 View Post
If I was Morris I would take the NC St. job and my 1st call would be to Ellis Johnson to be DC and recruit Charlotte/Rock Hill for me. If EJ gives him half the defense he had in Columbia you're looking at the ACC Champion in 3 years.
Not a bad scenario for NC State if it played out that way.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #31
jch81
Blue Chip
 
jch81's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 983
CockyCash: 500
jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear#5 View Post
Not on the defensive side of the ball. Yeah Venables was a big-name hire but he wasn't exactly slowing down any of the Big 12 offenses when he was at Oklahoma. I remember reading that Sooner fans were kinda happy he was hired away from them.
He hired Venables more for the reason that he was a DC on a team that ran a similar uptempo offense and he liked the fact that he was able to put out a decent to good defense at times even though the d could end up on the field for a long period of time.
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #32
garnetpreacher
4-Star
 
garnetpreacher's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: columbia
Posts: 340
CockyCash: 500
garnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervousgarnetpreacher is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

morris can't leave clemson. if he did who would be left to coach clemson? lol! it sure won't be dabo.
garnetpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #33
jch81
Blue Chip
 
jch81's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 983
CockyCash: 500
jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurdude76 View Post
There is talk that Morris will go to TN as OC under Gruben. Before quick rejection of idea, keep in mind that Gruben has family ties to TN. That being said, it is probably more talk than anything. But, the talk is that Gruben has agreed, as long as he can get Morris, and TN has to buy out his contract at CU.
Morris has a pretty stiff clause in his contract that states

" But should Morris depart for an assistant coach position during the first three years of his new agreement, the contract calls for Morris to pay "liquidated damages in the sum of his annual total compensation multiplied by the number of years or portion thereof remaining in this agreement." Meaning, if Morris left to become a coordinator elsewhere before the end of the 2014 season he would be required to pay a multi-million dollar penalty." -PandC

http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...PC16/312159922


With Tenn. already paying Dooley's buyout and about to hire a big name coach for a lot of money, I doubt that they are going to be willing to essentially pay Clemson the rest of Morris' contract just for an OC that will be gone in 2 years tops. Plus Morris is already the highest paid assistant in cfb and has promised his daughter who is about to finish her sophomore year of hs that she would only have to attend and graduate from one hs.
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #34
Wkrice91
Blue Chip
 
Wkrice91's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Aiken
Posts: 644
CockyCash: 500
Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
Morris has a pretty stiff clause in his contract that states

" But should Morris depart for an assistant coach position during the first three years of his new agreement, the contract calls for Morris to pay "liquidated damages in the sum of his annual total compensation multiplied by the number of years or portion thereof remaining in this agreement." Meaning, if Morris left to become a coordinator elsewhere before the end of the 2014 season he would be required to pay a multi-million dollar penalty." -PandC

http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...PC16/312159922


With Tenn. already paying Dooley's buyout and about to hire a big name coach for a lot of money, I doubt that they are going to be willing to essentially pay Clemson the rest of Morris' contract just for an OC that will be gone in 2 years tops. Plus Morris is already the highest paid assistant in cfb and has promised his daughter who is about to finish her sophomore year of hs that she would only have to attend and graduate from one hs.

That contract clause is null and void if he leaves for a HC job. As for the promise he made to his daughter, he would not be to first coach to make such a promise, and then reneg. Show him the money, and see what happens.
Wkrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #35
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock
 
usc90grad's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waxhaw, NC
Posts: 32,199
CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

NCSU wants a bigger name. Butch Davis might get some run.
__________________
usc90grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #36
Cockyhard
Blue Chip
 
Cockyhard's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Greenville
Posts: 560
CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Morris is decently good OC .. A lot of teams would love to have him... but is he ready to be a head coach... IDK... what is he like 3 years removed from coaching highschool football...
__________________


Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #37
LegalCock
1st Team All-American
 
LegalCock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 11,349
CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

LOL @ Butch. I can see yow going with Morris or Malzahn. Sounds like she wants someone who calls their own plays, an offensive coach who is younger and can recruit. You can pay a guy a lot more now if he's also his own coordinator given how big the coordinator salaries have become. I wouldn't want them to hire a stockstill or get EJ. But I gotta' say EJ didn't like/had problems with the basketball on grass offenses.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #38
detective29
4-Star
 
detective29's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Behind the Wall...
Posts: 397
CockyCash: 500
detective29 is developing his combdetective29 is developing his combdetective29 is developing his combdetective29 is developing his combdetective29 is developing his combdetective29 is developing his combdetective29 is developing his combdetective29 is developing his combdetective29 is developing his comb
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Somebody mentioned about morris leaving and dabo going to a more "smash mouth type" offense. I have a thought on that..

CU is not set up personnel wise to run that type offense. It would take them recruiting some top flight o-linemen to do so. That might be possible because Caldwell can coach up linemen and CU does have speed at the running back position.

However, there are some inherent dangers to them switching.

1. O-line takes a couple years to develop. You can't just recruit 5 kids out of highschool and have 3 of them start the day they step on campus, just doesn't happen. So they would have to make do with what they have until they could get them in and get them in the weight room, coached up, etc.

2. If you switch to a more "Danny Ford" type offense, the elite wide outs will not give you a second thought when you recruit them. No 4-5 star kid with eyes on the NFL would ever commit to be a blocker or glorified decoy for 4 years. Sure, they might pass the ball enough to get one of them 7-8 catches a game but you won't see them have enough exposure to make it worthwhile to go there if they already have a "go to guy" on place.

3. Getting the players in they need to do it will result in a couple of seasons where expectations have to be tempered. They have lost to us 4 in a row already, how much longer could they wait before Tiger nations collective head explodes?

They are sunk. Switching offenses would require immediate results for Dabo to not be fired. Going from finesse to "old school" is not an overnight switch. They have recruited all these kids at the skill positions who think they will have a chance to run up video game type numbers and going back to "Clemson Football" (as I have heard it referred to) would kill recruiting and result in a ton of transfers, depleting their team. Also, dabo can recruit the skill players but has fallen woefully short at the "big ugly" positions. Dabo has dug himself a hole he can't get out of and CU can't fire him because who would want that job if they fired a guy who wins 9-10 games and competes for the conference every year? CU has to keep Morris or get a coach that runs the same style offense to replace him. Changing just isn't in the cards.

Thoughts?
detective29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #39
Wkrice91
Blue Chip
 
Wkrice91's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Aiken
Posts: 644
CockyCash: 500
Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by detective29 View Post
Somebody mentioned about morris leaving and dabo going to a more "smash mouth type" offense. I have a thought on that..

CU is not set up personnel wise to run that type offense. It would take them recruiting some top flight o-linemen to do so. That might be possible because Caldwell can coach up linemen and CU does have speed at the running back position.

However, there are some inherent dangers to them switching.

1. O-line takes a couple years to develop. You can't just recruit 5 kids out of highschool and have 3 of them start the day they step on campus, just doesn't happen. So they would have to make do with what they have until they could get them in and get them in the weight room, coached up, etc.

2. If you switch to a more "Danny Ford" type offense, the elite wide outs will not give you a second thought when you recruit them. No 4-5 star kid with eyes on the NFL would ever commit to be a blocker or glorified decoy for 4 years. Sure, they might pass the ball enough to get one of them 7-8 catches a game but you won't see them have enough exposure to make it worthwhile to go there if they already have a "go to guy" on place.

3. Getting the players in they need to do it will result in a couple of seasons where expectations have to be tempered. They have lost to us 4 in a row already, how much longer could they wait before Tiger nations collective head explodes?

They are sunk. Switching offenses would require immediate results for Dabo to not be fired. Going from finesse to "old school" is not an overnight switch. They have recruited all these kids at the skill positions who think they will have a chance to run up video game type numbers and going back to "Clemson Football" (as I have heard it referred to) would kill recruiting and result in a ton of transfers, depleting their team. Also, dabo can recruit the skill players but has fallen woefully short at the "big ugly" positions. Dabo has dug himself a hole he can't get out of and CU can't fire him because who would want that job if they fired a guy who wins 9-10 games and competes for the conference every year? CU has to keep Morris or get a coach that runs the same style offense to replace him. Changing just isn't in the cards.

Thoughts?

Wkrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #40
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N
 
Acockolypse Now's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Posts: 14,944
CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

With Clemson's current O-line they couldn't run smash-mouth if they tried.

Check out their recruiting class too.

I think it's like 12 WR and one OL.

That's gonna work out.
__________________
Always remember... stay Feisty.
Acockolypse Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development