CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
ReadR00ster
MountainCock
smoovecock
RGHoskins
COCKYTALKIN
Kaka
Captain9Dragons
I Bleed Garnet
The Gator Bowl wants (1625)
Why I'm hopeful abou (1402)
USC will upset Aubur (1234)
A simple defensive l (1045)
In-state QB talent (968)
In-state QB talent (968)
Which loss hurt wors (652)
Texas athletic direc (600)
Ranking the SEC Foot (417)
USC Picked 12th By S (398)
SEC Debate: Best candidat
The Gator Bowl wants us!
BA ranks recruiting class
Tennessee game
Name a Gamecock
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Titanfall
Texas athletic director:
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me

Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #81
scgamecocks1984
5 Star QB

Male

CockyCash: 500
scgamecocks1984 has hatched from the shell
Default Re: post tigernet threads here

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Curse View Post
One poster thought they would match up well with LSU in the bowl game

"......a great chance to play another great opponent after playing a tough South Carolina team. This would allow Clemson to see how well they adjust to playing back to back high caliber defenses and see how well that offense really can play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

apparently two ass whippins are always better than one.

this is good stuff. I may not sleep at all tonight reading it.

LOLOLOLOL
scgamecocks1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #82
coastalcocky
Recruit

Female

CockyCash: 998916
coastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudly

How about this rationale on how we "think"....
http://www.tigernet.com/forums/threa...84678&tstart=0
Old 11-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #83
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

I can only stay there so long, it's like being in a toxic environment.
trapper82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #84
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

One of my personal favorites

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/threa...84730&tstart=0

"Clemson fans talking junk to coot fans

about not winning the SEC or not having a winning record over 14 years against us or not this or that blah blah blah, after getting our butts whipped the last 4 years is the equivalent of this:

You walk into a bar and get into a fight with your long time enemy, Steve. Steve beats the crap out of you, you get back up and Steve beats the crap out of you again. This happens 2 more times. You get up and laugh at Steve and tell Steve he sucks because he can't beat up his friend Johnny over on the bar stool.

Stop talking junk, you're making us all look like a bunch of dang idiots."
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #85
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post

about not winning the SEC or not having a winning record over 14 years against us or not this or that blah blah blah, after getting our butts whipped the last 4 years is the equivalent of this:

You walk into a bar and get into a fight with your long time enemy, Steve. Steve beats the crap out of you, you get back up and Steve beats the crap out of you again. This happens 2 more times. You get up and laugh at Steve and tell Steve he sucks because he can't beat up his friend Johnny over on the bar stool.

Winner
Old 11-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #86
CackDiesel
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
CackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post

LMAO!! I just posted this on my Facebook. There are so many talking crap still in social media. One tried talking about how great Bowden was!
Carolina fans on the other hand have been fairly quiet and classy.

CackDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #87
CackDiesel
Bowl MVP

Male

CackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot material

http://www.tigernet.com/football/

Check out the scores on all of the football Games. They put W by the wins and L by the Fla St loss but not by the Carolina loss.

CackDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #88
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Someone should jump on there and ask if Clemson won or lost the game

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #89
dirtycock
a one man wolfpack

Male

CockyCash: 1946
dirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his comb

Ok, there is this really long thread over there and it's pretty heated. The guy who started the thread actually makes some good points. He obviously didn't like Dabos hire from day 1.

This isn't word for word but 1 poster questioned that If Dabo was so bad how come he won the first game. The OP came back and said because Spurrier threw that game to get Dabo hired.

I don't like that mentality at all. But how genius would that be if it were true. I can't stop laughing just thinking about it.

Crazy over there!~!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #90
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/messa...ageID=13216341

Clowney on Ped's and roids.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #91
sparklecityspur
4-Star

Male

sparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurs
Default Re: The "Wait til next year" thread

He has it figured out, a step by step plan.
They reload on offense, but we have to rebuild our defense. Sorry, but that reasoning was used last year.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/messa...ageID=13217533
sparklecityspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:03 PM   #92
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh Gamecock View Post
Wow. They are saying that if they had Clowney that they would be 12-0. Retards.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #93
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Wow. They are saying that if they had Clowney that they would be 12-0. Retards.
So what have we learned? They would be 12-0 with clowney . He is on PED's. ALso the reason he didnt go to clempsuc is because he was bought and paid for months before NSD!! HAHAHA tater logic !!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #94
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Throw Clowney on any shitty defense and they immediately become invincible. I had no idea football worked that way. These guys are so full of knowledge.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #95
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh Gamecock View Post
That is an awesome thread. My favorite is "ABSOLUTELY!! the entire team is on "chemicals" "
Chemicals? Really?
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #96
GamecockJoseyWales
Walk On

Male

GamecockJoseyWales has hatched from the shell

I want the Taters to be undefeated coming to Willie B. next year. Can you imagine how sweet this years butt kicking would have been if they had beat Fla. St. And were thinking National Championship?
GamecockJoseyWales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #97
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material

Tiger Post: "The kid is freakish. Not natural how he's filled out since high school. Do they test for this?"

Apparently the only tests they have in Clemson are the paternity tests they do at all family reunions. All the candidates are in one place.

Last edited by CockTail; 11-26-2012 at 09:24 PM.
CockTail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #98
GamecockJoseyWales
Walk On

Male

GamecockJoseyWales has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtycock View Post
Ok, there is this really long thread over there and it's pretty heated. The guy who started the thread actually makes some good points. He obviously didn't like Dabos hire from day 1.

This isn't word for word but 1 poster questioned that If Dabo was so bad how come he won the first game. The OP came back and said because Spurrier threw that game to get Dabo hired.

I don't like that mentality at all. But how genius would that be if it were true. I can't stop laughing just thinking about it.

Crazy over there!~!
SWEET! Can I get this to my FacialBook Page?
GamecockJoseyWales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #99
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CackDiesel View Post
http://www.tigernet.com/football/

Check out the scores on all of the football Games. They put W by the wins and L by the Fla St loss but not by the Carolina loss.
I've seen a few '10-1 RISE UP TIGERS!' statuses.

From the folks who talked trash and can't take their licks.

My FAVORITE is the silly ecard about wearing the CU shirt because they graduated while we wear ours because we went to WalMart and getting to call out the folks that DIDN'T GO to Clemson, much less graduate. I was beaten out by a few on one of my pals- he was immediately swamped with, 'Didn't you go to SWU?' The best- seeing the hick girl from high school that didn't even go to college, in lieu of becoming a trailer baby factory, post it.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #100
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPit

I am mobile...so can't find it...but there is a post over there that says...and I am paraphrasing..."Clowney is really good too bad he can't read."....no wonder I can stand those idiots...in their defence...some called the guy out

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote