CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Acockolypse Now
StormOfTalons
sporkgod50
b381l
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
davisd9
spareparts
Rooster'srule
An Aggies View of th (1487)
Elcid99 (1382)
Tennessee (1016)
Erin Murray's brothe (635)
Question on Student (578)
Clowney in Practice (511)
Camp scheduled relea (413)
Bad movies that are (393)
John Abraham DUI (302)
Rokevious Watkins cu (182)
PSU drops a prospect beca
2015 - Zack Bailey
Mizzou WR suspended for s
Green and Lammons
John Abraham DUI
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Elcid99
Travelle Warton retires
Tennessee
SEC Recruiting Advantage

Old 11-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #141
GamecockJoseyWales
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
GamecockJoseyWales has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Gator Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTail View Post
You did just fine, the next step is to learn to type cuss words like F**k and Sh*t and clems*n.
I gotta figure out how to make an Avatar.

F**k Clems*n

Last edited by GamecockJoseyWales; 11-26-2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Included wrong information
GamecockJoseyWales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #142
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Went to a Steelers-Jaguars game a few years back and thought the city and the stadium were quite nice. Wouldn't mind seeing us in the Gator Bowl.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #143
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
The stadium is NOT a dump. My guess is you haven't been there if you think that.

UGA and Florida fans have a big ass party their every year and so would we.
I was there a few wees ago to see the Jags play Detroit and it is not that great of a stadium
Old 11-26-2012, 10:48 PM   #144
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

On a scale from 1-10 how bad?

10 being the Georgia Dome and 1 being Legion Field.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:19 PM   #145
Natty Sc
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 895
Natty Sc is learning to peckNatty Sc is learning to peck

I live about 30 minutes north of Jax in Kingsland GA and would I would be happy with a Gator bowl invite. We have good number of Gamecock fans here being close to Kingsbay sub base and the closing of CNSY. My family and I have volunteered with Gator Bowl association the past few years for free tickets and have had great time. Granted Jax is not not the same as Tampa or other big cities but the tailgating is great and the place is full of SEC fans.
Natty Sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:27 PM   #146
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

I'm not a big fan of Jacksonville but I haven't spent much time there and when I did, it must have been on the wrong side of the city, it was pretty hood
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #147
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
Not a bad call. I might have to do something like that. What's the best golf course near Jacksonville? Anyone know?
TPC Sawgrass
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #148
Natty Sc
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 895
Natty Sc is learning to peckNatty Sc is learning to peck

It's kind of a over grown North Charleston imo but I like being able to go to a nfl game or two every year and to the Gator Bowl. I have also tailgated at the GA/FLA game a few times and had blast. I'm not crazy about Jax but it is a SEC/college football town.
Natty Sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:41 AM   #149
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
Coach Spurrier has made it known he would rather go to the Gator Bowl over the Outback.

Gator Bowl is fine with me.