CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GH
Spurticus
b381l
Mt. Lattimore
petecock
jrussjr
RGHoskins
bigdog2003
ConwayGamecock
JerseyBird
1st practice tonight (1849)
I'm in the Atlanta a (1145)
We don't have a prac (790)
Malcolm Mitchell (kn (781)
Could we see 3 QBs o (601)
Donell Stanley injur (541)
weather in columbia (466)
Cockytalk Fall Pract (446)
Overrated and Underr (420)
Copperheads (303)
Cockytalk Fall Practice R
Paul George Seriously Inj
Auburn Loses Guard for Se
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
Official SEC Network and
1st practice tonight
Could we see 3 QBs on the
Links to post-practice vi
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 11-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #21
CarolinaCJAM
CJAM

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Clemson Tom's video from before the game.LOL

He made a drunken post-game video calling us the "short bus" of the SEC East and talking about how they're playing for an ACC Championshit next week (He actually slips up and says "championSHIT" in the video lol). But he took the video down shortly after.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #22
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by beak2 View Post
I prefer not giving these punks any pub, but so be it.

Eh...it's all in good fun. The things he says are so absurd! At the end of the day, his Clemson Tom character does more to harm his school's appearance than it does harm anyone else.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #23
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons

Where is that inbred hillbilly? Tater tot come out an play.
gsgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #24
scgamecocks1984
5 Star QB

Male

scgamecocks1984 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1031 View Post
lol at how uncomfortable/awkward the Vic Hampton between the cops picture looks

haha he was just converting Pickens Counties finest, he's cool they dont arrest the good guys....only Sammy "no hands" Potkins
scgamecocks1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:37 AM   #25
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock1983 View Post
I thought I'd throw this together since scgamecocks1984 brought it up.

Everyone please be on the lookout!
Fantastic.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:04 AM   #26
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

Damn I can't wait for his reaction video
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:49 AM   #27
75CarolinaFan
Gatorade Poster of d Year

Male

CockyCash: 100200
75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material

Here's the new one:

75CarolinaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:53 AM   #28
Sax1031
Blue Chip

Male

Sax1031 has feathers coming inSax1031 has feathers coming in

LOL
Sax1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #29
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockholio View Post
Anyone notice a resemblance?
Dude thats him
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #30
cjssax
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1000
cjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his claws

cjssax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:53 AM   #31
thegreatord
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2700
thegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPitthegreatord rules the CockPit

i love the comment sections on websites!

"Dude do you have Down syndrome? Your face looks like a mongoloid moron. You got those Corky eyes. I guarantee you were one of those dumbasses in high school that thought you were the shit and now you are just some beer bellied drunken dickhead that couldnt make the team. Your head is too big for your body dude."

GO COCKS!!!!!!!!!
thegreatord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #32
JM1984
Blue Chip

Male

JM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot material

So he's on the sidelines? Must be the extra special olympics waterboy.

*** No disrespect to the real Special Olympics, I used to volunteer with them, and they show true class.

SPURTICUS in 2012!!!
JM1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:01 PM   #33
uscGRAD04
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatord View Post
i love the comment sections on websites!

"Dude do you have Down syndrome? Your face looks like a mongoloid moron. You got those Corky eyes. I guarantee you were one of those dumbasses in high school that thought you were the shit and now you are just some beer bellied drunken dickhead that couldnt make the team. Your head is too big for your body dude."

uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #34
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

I think he does a good job in his vids. Pretty funny actually. Makes winning more fun.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #35
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit

whats the Tony's Pizza connection?
Makindough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #36
theuscerock
WAD SQUAD

Male

NCAA Bracket 3rd Place: Given for NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: NCAA Bracket Challenge 
theuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPittheuscerock rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to theuscerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makindough View Post
He's their delivery boy
Old 11-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #37
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makindough View Post
I'm honestly not sure. But all of his youtube videos have a pop-up that says it was sponsored by Tony's Pizza. Surely they don't pay him for that crap?
Old 11-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #38
garnet&black1998rn
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 800
garnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudly

Hello, Mr Chimpson Tom ..... aka tater tom ;
Saw your last video from WB ...hilarious . Made you really feel small beside the cockabooses I bet . You seemed to rub one for some reason, like big hard equipment ? Well , I digress after you get the car back to Tony's; man up creamsickle and produce the we didn't lose we played nobody and they beat us like a rented govment mule video. Your public demands to see the Butt hurt rerun part 4. Whinning and waiting is your audience . Please hurry tom .
Old 11-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #39
scgamecocks1984
5 Star QB

Male

scgamecocks1984 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet&black1998rn View Post
Hello, Mr Chimpson Tom ..... aka tater tom ;
Saw your last video from WB ...hilarious . Made you really feel small beside the cockabooses I bet . You seemed to rub one for some reason, like big hard equipment ? Well , I digress after you get the car back to Tony's; man up creamsickle and produce the we didn't lose we played nobody and they beat us like a rented govment mule video. Your public demands to see the Butt hurt rerun part 4. Whinning and waiting is your audience . Please hurry tom .

He was supposed to make it last night, according to his twitter....but he suddenly decided it was more important to watch top gun

scgamecocks1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #40
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 960
Copperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talons

I couldn't even make it 1/2 way through this. Poster child for Babbling Fool

Gotta love it
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote