CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > High School Sports

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
SAETerrier
HelleraisingCock
roosterdude21
JerseyBird
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockStud
bigdog2003
Larenz Bryant update (1592)
Joeckel Transfering (909)
Victor Hampton Arres (675)
UK's Whitlow to tran (652)
2016 - Greg Little (612)
response from charte (460)
What type of snake i (441)
Wu Tang affiliated r (383)
13 Vintage Internet (233)
Attendance next seas (172)
2015 - Clelin Ferrell
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
2015 Commitment - Shameik
A'ja Wilson
2016 - Greg Little
Playstation 4
Softball takes 2 of 3 at
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
Attendance next season
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso

Old 11-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
JoeCock
4-Star

CockyCash: 500
JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit
Default Hartsville wins Lower State ...

Red Foxes defeat Strom Thurmond tonight. Moving on to the Willy B next week.

Go Big Red!!!
Old 11-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #2
onamission
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1300
onamission has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Hartsville wins Lower State ...

Do u know the score? And/ or who they will play next week?
onamission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
central_eagle
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
central_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talons

20-10....play Union County at 3
Congrats Hartsville
Old 11-23-2012, 11:47 PM   #4
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Three TD's taken off of the board for Strom Thurmond tonight for "holding" calls. I'm from Hartsville, but it looked awfully strange.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:37 AM   #5
Flips
Two Deep

Male

Flips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talonsFlips has developed his gaff and talons

Also, a blatant facemask call, a hilariously bad pass interference call, and a missed false start all going for Hartsville. Strom Thurmond got screwed big time by the refs tonight.
Flips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #6
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
Three TD's taken off of the board for Strom Thurmond tonight for "holding" calls. I'm from Hartsville, but it looked awfully strange.
Strom Thurmond gets more TDs taken off the board, for holding, than any team I have ever seen. It happens at least once or twice a game, on average. 2nd year in a row ST loses in the semifinals.
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #7
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

This is a tough call. You kinda gotta feel for the Hartsville players with dealing with their teammates death. But Union and #18 are a great story too. Union was 5-5 going into the playoffs but the mullet still has some magic in him.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #8
gamecock n camden
Recruit

Male

gamecock n camden is sharpening his clawsgamecock n camden is sharpening his clawsgamecock n camden is sharpening his clawsgamecock n camden is sharpening his clawsgamecock n camden is sharpening his claws

I don't know how Hartsville does it but they always benifit from calls and nothing is hardly called on them. As yall can see I am from Camden and we play hartsville every year but next week I am going to be a big Union County fan. I just hope Steve can stop the run cause if he does Union will win.

gamecock n camden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #9
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Calabres will be a college coach pretty soon. He has done well with hartsville and West florence!!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #10
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Yeah, I can't believe they missed that facemask call. They also called a roughing the punter on Thurmond in which they never even touched the kid from what I could see. If anything, they bumped shoulders. 5 yards....but no, the punter sold it, which was painfully obvious, and they gave them 15 and a first down.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:12 PM   #11
wthforever
Recruit

Male

wthforever is learning to peck

I believe the Union County vs Hartsville game is at 6:30 Saturday, not 3:00
wthforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #12
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

Wow. Taneyhill in his first year at Union County, and they're already going to state.

Unbelievable (well, not really, seeing what he's done at other coaching stops).

Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #13
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

Interesting that Hartsville has 3 1,000 yard rushers this season and none have any offers from any major colleges.