CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Order 66
snruter amabon
NineInchSpurs
NJGCfan
SwampFox
GamecockInHell
eightohhthree
trapper82
scfanz
Spurrier_Superior_On
Winston (3628)
New Photos by Travis (2199)
For the love of God! (1801)
SOS: No QB controve (1256)
Waldrop injured (1243)
ESPN reporter adding (1182)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (698)
Just read this. (551)
Acock's SEC Wrap Up (497)
In light of our matc (490)
Waldrop injured
Winston
The SEC East schedule fro
Just read this.
How we won the UGA game:
ESPN reporter adding to t
SMU job - Spurrier Jr.?
The Official USMNT Thread
In light of our matchup w
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:

Old 11-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #581
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Yeah re: the matchmaking; we need to let me or whomever has the worst stats and decent internet be the party leader next time we have a group.
I'm not all that great so maybe I'm the best one to host. Also, I usually have a pretty good connection.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #582
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I unlocked the skorpion last night and that thing is a beast in short range. I got to use it a lot since I played Hijacked 5 f'n times in a row. I don't know why people always vote that map since the spawns are horrible and flip so much. I guess it has become the new Nuketown.

I've come to the conclusion there is no point in me staying in a game when I am on a 3 bar. No COD game before has done this to me before when I had the occasional 3 bar. It puts me at a huge disadvantage and I am losing gunfights I know I shouldn't be losing. Last night I was getting close to 2.00 K/D when on a four bar and struggling to go positive when I had a three bar. One game I even started 0-11. I know it can't be in my head.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #583
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
WRONG, WRONG.

You are usually host when we get together. Every time you rage quit it says migrating hosts.
Me rage quit? What did you do yesterday when we were playing together? EXACTLY!!!!!

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:24 AM   #584
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I was BEASTING last night on the Warship one (whatever it's called). It was less than 5 minutes in and I was already at 20 kills with only 3-4 deaths. Had ran through my streaks twice and had set up a sentry behind our flag ... why did it stop there you might ask? BECAUSE THE CONNECTION WAS LOST.

The next match me and Berry got in was in PR and laggy as **** and it was all I could do to keep an even KDR.

Old 11-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #585
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Just prestiged. Finished with a 1.88 K/D but its already down to a 1.84 K/D after about 8 or 9 games into my first prestige. I just need to unlock overkill and I'll be good to go again.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #586
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Me rage quit? What did you do yesterday when we were playing together? EXACTLY!!!!!
Yep. I had a food game going until you got us on that PR lobby. Dudes were shooting me coming around the corner. I had some very good games last night with people in America.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #587
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Cack and Yogi are your search settings on "best"? Mine are and I was still getting in games where I was invincible and games where I died many bullshit times. Holding off on getting the map packs.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #588
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Cack and Yogi are your search settings on "best"? Mine are and I was still getting in games where I was invincible and games where I died many bullshit times. Holding off on getting the map packs.
Where do you change the search setting? What screen would that be on?
Old 11-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #589
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Yeah mine has been on "best" since day one. I haven't tried the other settings to see if it truly makes a difference.

Berry, it is on the screen where you choose what type of game type you want to search for I believe. It is in the bottom right hand corner. It will say something like search preferences hit Square.

I finally figured out how to prestiege a gun last night, but I decided not to do it yet.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #590
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Just prestiged. Finished with a 1.88 K/D but its already down to a 1.84 K/D after about 8 or 9 games into my first prestige. I just need to unlock overkill and I'll be good to go again.
I watched one of your higher kill games to see what you were doing to get the ratio up there. I am not saying you always ignore the objective, but only capping the flag at the beginning of each domination round comes pretty close to playing tdm against objective players. I know playing domination solo sucks a lot of time, so I can't fully blame you.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #591
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I watched one of your higher kill games to see what you were doing to get the ratio up there. I am not saying you always ignore the objective, but only capping the flag at the beginning of each domination round comes pretty close to playing tdm against objective players. I know playing domination solo sucks a lot of time, so I can't fully blame you.
He is a camper you have to excuse him.

I'm liking HC CTF now. You get a ton of more points, and if you are carrying the flag and kill someone its +250 points instead of +100.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #592
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:

I'm liking HC CTF now. You get a ton of more points, and if you are carrying the flag and kill someone its +250 points instead of +100.

I guess that's how they offset the showing where you are. If you can kill someone and they can see exactly where you are ... then shame on them.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #593
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I've tried and tried to go back to my SND days, but I just can't seem to ever get anything going on any match. If I get a kill it's because I sneak up on someone. I can't ever do anything straight ahead ... not even like I do in other matches.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #594
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:

I liked it much more last week when I played with Cack and Jrock then the first time I played with you guys. I guess I know the maps more now and it makes a difference. I always down to play it if people want to party up, but I couldn't see myself running solo on it though.

I have been shooting down UAVs like crazy, especially since you get 75 points for them. I think I have cherry blossom camo on my SMAW. I have been having fun with the blackhat pda as well. I love killing a camper with their own betty or blowing someones care package up.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #595
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I was running anti-air yesterday for a while but I seem to get killed after shooting off my rocket sending out a flare for my location like every time.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #596
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Emblem question - does anyone know how, or if it is even possible, to make Cocky?

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #597
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

i answered that for ya in the other thread C2

when do you prestige a gun?

Old 11-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #598
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
i answered that for ya in the other thread C2

when do you prestige a gun?
When you get your gun to level 20. I can prestige the Type 25 now. I may do that today.

You just go to create a class and choose your gun, it should say to the left what level it is. If it is time to prestige it, it will let you know.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #599
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

i should be getting pretty close then

Old 11-27-2012, 02:29 PM   #600
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

What do u get for prestiging a gun?
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote