CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Acockolypse Now
COCKYTALKIN
Spurticus
WeStill0wnUSC
USCBASEBALL1
BiggerLSUfan
The Yancey
B-G
Rooster'srule
CoverTwo
Jay Paterno Attempts (829)
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (800)
Hercules - review (383)
Gamecock Coaches as (371)
help with army insig (364)
Ranking the Opposing (345)
Not a Rival.. (243)
I'm a grand godfathe (210)
NCAA Football 15 (203)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (171)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Not a Rival..
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
2015 - Mon Denson
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Tenn vs WVU in Charlotte
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
Green and Lammons

View Poll Results: Who wins? Bammer or Jawja
Jawja 12 14.12%
Bammer 73 85.88%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2012, 07:49 AM   #21
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: POLL: Jawja or Bammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawg77 View Post
Hope we come out loose and play fast we are playing with house money.
If you guys can jump out to a 14+ point lead early, I like your chances. As long as your DC doesn't go to a prevent D too early.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #22
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

pulling for UGA. Richt deserves a NC, their fans dont.. well some of them dont.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #23
Spur 'Em
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 480
Spur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his comb

Could never pull for UGA in anything, hate them more than any other SEC fan base.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
uga dawg
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

that whole game will depend on if UGA's o-line can give Murray time to go through his check downs. if the kid hits some big plays early and boosts his confidence, Bama is in for it. bama's pass defense is not very good. look at how Mettenberger lit them up in the LSU game, and he is not quite the QB that Murray is. Johnny Football also lit them up, but that kid can extend a play so long, that he's bound to find a open man. if Murray actually shows up, and UGA is smoking with the pass rush, then they can win. Bama is tough, man. turnovers will be huge, or not being able to take advantage of them may be even bigger.
uga dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #25
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
I hope Bama beats their ass.

1. I know many more Georgia fans.
2. UGA fans rub in their SECCG game appearance back to back despite losing to us.
3. Alabama winning will be expected and not shake anything up.
4. Georgia losing will drop them in the polls and give us an opportunity for higher final ranking.
losing to the number 2 team in the country will most likely not drop UGA enough for SC to move ahead from tenth, but who knows?
uga dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #26
haaron1988
G4C

Male

haaron1988 has feathers coming inhaaron1988 has feathers coming in

Serious question here... What is intimidating about this mascot?

This dog looks slow, fat, nonathletic, old, and is chained up... I would much rather go up to this animal than go up to an angry gamecock and yes I am being completely serious!! I mean seriously even if this dog was pissed off it doesnt look like it could outrun a turtle!

And for those that will now say that bulldogs have a strong bite and can take down a bull... please submit a video because I dont believe it

haaron1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #27
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb

I know why everyone is hopeing this game isn't close. Because it will make everyone feel better about not being there. However, much to the shagrin of both South Carolina and Florida fans who were both very close to being there, I think this game is going to be close. Georgia is loaded with talent on the defensive side, and has been putting it together lately.
Spurrier Fan is offline   Reply With Quote