CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MWard
sanford
75CarolinaFan
U-Dub Gamecock
b381l
B-G
Spurticus
Aggie96
uscjeremynca
Cockypantherfan
Sidney Rice Retiring (1396)
Dan Patrick Show - P (640)
ESPN Insider (552)
Pictures of older Co (462)
SOS Dominating SEC M (325)
Bonefish Grill (279)
Places to eat in Con (265)
What Are The Most Im (253)
This Song is the F'i (222)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (214)
Green and Lammons
Texags
Name a Gamecock
Asheville/Spartanburg eat
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Predict Clemson 2014
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
2015 Commitment - Damon A
Ace suspended 4 games
Another A&M aggie off

Old 11-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #61
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb
Default Re: Morris to NC State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydTheBarber View Post
State fans are still delusional, thinking they're going to get Cowher.
Cowher..... lol.... NEVER!!!

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #62
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydTheBarber View Post
State fans are still delusional, thinking they're going to get Cowher.
Don't see that happening, although he lives in Raleigh. I think Cowher is headed back to the NFL.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #63
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Cowher is too old now and set on retirement, from what I've heard. Sure the panthers will make a run at him again though. Look at Mike Gottfriend, Ralph Fridgen and James Franklin for examples of Yow hires. It might not be the obvious candidate.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #64
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Cowher is too old now and set on retirement, from what I've heard. Sure the panthers will make a run at him again though. Look at Mike Gottfriend, Ralph Fridgen and James Franklin for examples of Yow hires. It might not be the obvious candidate.
Panther fans will want Cowher, but Richardson won't pay that kind of money for a HC. I'm thinking he might land in Kansas City or NY.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #65
bustedcock
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
bustedcock has feathers coming inbustedcock has feathers coming inbustedcock has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
NCSU wants to go big maybe Petrino.
That would be huge for State.
bustedcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #66
Spur 'Em
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 480
Spur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his comb

What makes Jeff Scott qualified? I know I wouldn't be happy with Jr taking over the reigns here.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #67
75CarolinaFan
Gatorade Poster of d Year

Male

CockyCash: 100200
75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur 'Em View Post
What makes Jeff Scott qualified? I know I wouldn't be happy with Jr taking over the reigns here.
He loves Clemson.
75CarolinaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #68
LeeSC
Melvin bowls...overhand.

Male

CockyCash: 200
LeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot material

(RON) Morris to NC State?

Wishful thinking?
LeeSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #69
Jwilson
60 Year Fan

Male

CockyCash: 500
Jwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
One thing I will give Dabo is he has made great hires as a head coach. I think that is the one thing he is very smart about. He surrounds himself with really good coaches. So I think he would make a good hire.
First of all, they were good hires, not great. Neither one has proven themselves yet. You'll have to wait until and if they do before calling them great. Secondly, co-ordinators CANNOT do all the coaching. If the coordinators do not have quality position coaches underneath them, it's very difficult for them to be. Got to have those position coaches. They are they ones that develop the talent, which is something clemsux is very bad at. What does that tell you about the rest of their staff.
Jwilson is offline   Reply With Quote