CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
SMOTFS86
Cockypantherfan
Lonnie
taylorssc
gamecockphan
robgusc76
U-Dub Gamecock
CoverTwo
Spurrier on Pharoah: (4345)
USC/clemson spread (2100)
Bowl projections (1626)
In case no one saw.. (1532)
Why has there been 4 (858)
Odell Becham Catch (853)
A little late to the (735)
No excuse for the D (686)
Tiger Burn (569)
Good Omen for Saturd (456)
Rebutting Dabo's Rant
College Football PSA (urg
Shaq Roland
The Defense
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo
eric berry may have lymph
No excuse for the D this
Odell Becham Catch
Good Omen for Saturday?
Dylan Thompson surpasses

Old 11-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #61
Sax1031
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Sax1031 has feathers coming inSax1031 has feathers coming in
Default Re: Local news says Lattimore is going to the NFL.

Better than coming back and risking another injury. Best of luck Lattimore. True hero man. I will pull for whatever team you go to.
Sax1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #62
roosterdude21
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 32021
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Happy for him
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #63
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

If true, all I can say is...

It's now the "Mike Davis Show".
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:03 PM   #64
U-S-C till i D-I-E
Recruit

Male

U-S-C till i D-I-E has feathers coming inU-S-C till i D-I-E has feathers coming in

Man I hope he makes a full recovery, he is a perfect back for the NFL.
U-S-C till i D-I-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #65
#TeamCocks
Class of 2014

Male

CockyCash: 111473748
#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly#TeamCocks is crowing loudly

please let him end up in the backfield with RG3, But I've already decided that whatever team picks him up gains a new fan.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #66
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Best of luck to #21, always will be a hero in my book.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #67
atlcocky
Recruit

Female

atlcocky is developing his combatlcocky is developing his combatlcocky is developing his combatlcocky is developing his combatlcocky is developing his combatlcocky is developing his combatlcocky is developing his combatlcocky is developing his combatlcocky is developing his comb

I doubt I will ever admire a player- the whole package- as much as I admire Latti. It truly makes me heartsick if we never see him playing in garnet and black again, but he has to do what is best for him. I just hope he gets paid what he is worth and that we all get to see him on Sundays. If only he could come play for the falcons...
atlcocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #68
mike1520
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2000
mike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I wish him the best. Sucks his college career had the end the way it did though. Life goes on, I guess.
Kinda made that spar we had last night meaningless. Agree with everyone will be a fan of any team he goes to except when they play Dallas of course (Redskins clause) lol.
mike1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #69
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

I hope he gets his degree in the near future

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:16 PM   #70
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Leaving is what I wanted him to do. My selfish side wanted him to stay and be in a gamecock uniform next year. But he has nothing to prove to us. He changed Carolina football for the better, forever. Go get a payday, Marcus.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #71
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 57400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Really hope teams take into account what McGahee did after a year of rehab and still going strong 9 years later. Best of luck 21.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #72
Sax1031
Blue Chip

Male

Sax1031 has feathers coming inSax1031 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglegolf018 View Post
Leaving is what I wanted him to do. My selfish side wanted him to stay and be in a gamecock uniform next year. But he has nothing to prove to us. He changed Carolina football for the better, forever. Go get a payday, Marcus.
honestly i didn't want to see him in a gamecock jersey again. dude did so much for us and gave so much for us. didn't want to see him risk another injury without being paid.
Sax1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #73
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

My only hope is that Marcus is ABLE to play football in the NFL. I was in the stadium when he was injured and I didn't think it would ever happen.

Good luck Marcus, thanks for being one of the all-time great Gamecocks.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #74
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1031 View Post
honestly i didn't want to see him in a gamecock jersey again. dude did so much for us and gave so much for us. didn't want to see him risk another injury without being paid.
Exactly.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:32 PM   #75
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
What do you mean?
Since nobody answered this for you, Lloyds of London is in the insurance business. They will provide collegiate players with insurance policies that pay off only if the player does not make it to the NFL due to injury.
markymark550 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #76
scfanohio
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
scfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talons

My favorite Gamecock of all time. He's not only given the program both of his knees but also a shining example of leadership and dedication that has taken us to a new level.

Sometimes players come here and leave a better person. We are all better fans for having Marcus.

God Bless you young man.
scfanohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #77
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1503877758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

I want what is best for Marcus! If that's NFL, I will be his biggest supporter!

Live for the day I see him carrying the ball again..... wherever it is.....
Old 11-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #78
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Can't blame him if true.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #79
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

How can he be drafted when he won't be able to play a year after being drafted? Let him pratice, sit and go through rehab here then go for the 14 draft. Just doesn't make good sense.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #80
nodnahs
Blue Chip

Male

nodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudly

Love Latti, he was the ambassador of the new USC! He embodied what we as Gamecocks are, what we will be, he did his job.. Laid it on the line, now it's his time, we can't ask anymore of him !!
nodnahs is offline   Reply With Quote