CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
ReadR00ster
U-Dub Gamecock
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
acejrock
roosterdude21
b381l
SterlingBrooks
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7626)
Super-Efficient Ax (283)
South Carolina @ Aub (255)
BREAD (164)
Starz Black Sails (140)
Dress shirt help (79)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #2
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2015 - Minkah Fitzpatrick
Kelcy and Vic questioned
BREAD
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso

Old 11-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #61
Sax1031
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Sax1031 has feathers coming inSax1031 has feathers coming in
Default Re: Swearinger sitting over Ellington picture

DJ wasn't penalized for the hit. It was the standing over Ellington that got him the penalty.
Sax1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #62
NineInchSpurs
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7500500
NineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot materialNineInchSpurs is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&GSpur View Post
It would be my guess you have never been a parent. My Dad would have given me a kick in the butt if I had taken an unnecessary penalty for self gratification.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerman2011 View Post
Another classless act from DJ, a team leader! Let's hope the younger teammates see the wrong in it rather than something good! Go Cocks, so proud of the 4 in a row.

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  16.5 KB
NineInchSpurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #63
miked237
Walk On

Male

miked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1031 View Post
15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty notwithstanding, we can use more moments like this. And I would definitely make this my wallpaper.
miked237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #64
orlandogamecock
LIVE from The Grotto!!!

Male

CockyCash: 100495
orlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talonsorlandogamecock has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
Get used to this picture folks, it will be an iconic photograph etched in Gamecock lore for the rest of our lifetimes.

29-7

34-13

27-17
orlandogamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #65
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

I'd bet that hit earned dj some higher spots in being selected in the draft. NFL loves big hitters.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #66
miked237
Walk On

Male

miked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetmike View Post
I'd bet that hit earned dj some higher spots in being selected in the draft. NFL loves big hitters.
He'd fit in with the other players in Seattle's secondary. Fast and physical.
miked237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #67
ScottK
4-Star

Male

ScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervous

The action shot of him right after he hits him where it looks like he just threw an uppercut is better.
ScottK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:27 PM   #68
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 7905802
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

That hit was a message, a tone setter! Should he have lost it? Maybe not. But as a coach, these are the types of penalties you can almost stomach........ because sometimes an emotional outburst like that can provide inspiration.......and motivation!

Almost felt sorry for Clemsux a couple times........ NOT!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #69
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

Where can I get, or, how do I make the OP's picture into a desktop wallpaper or get a poster made of that. I clicked on the link, but the pic is small.
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:26 AM   #70
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Made me think of this
Mr.101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #71
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1031 View Post
"YOU AIN'T NO DAISY"
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #72
TroubleCock
Blue Chip

Male

TroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his comb

man dj will be perfect for the ravens.
TroubleCock is offline   Reply With Quote