CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
3MTA3
rosstheboss
Spurticus
bigdog2003
spareparts
Gyle41386
i29gman
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (4230)
Cunningham wants to (1062)
ESPN article on Clow (612)
Clemson Georgia Game (607)
Horseshoes has been (430)
Fumble party (336)
1964 World’s Fair (226)
New Led Zep releases (123)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (119)
Truly Inspiring (92)
2015 - Davon Durant
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Kaleb Kim
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
ESPN article on Clowney -
Lattimore's return. An ar
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Name a Gamecock
2016 - Issac Nauta
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle

Old 11-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #601
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Not all guns prestiege at the same level. I think smgs max out at level 16. I believe after the 1 gun prestiege you can put your clan tag on your gun and after the second gun prestiege you can put your emblem on there.

Like Berry said you have to actually go into the create-a-class system and choose a gun and somewhere on that screen it says to prestiege the gun.

I actually looked it up on youtube because I was wondering the same thing. Here is the video that I watched.

usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #602
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Beast mode with the m8a1 with select fire and silencer in league play mosh pit. The kid moves from 130 into the top 100 in his gold division in one game. I must be the only person that hates the type 25.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #603
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

How do the rankings work? It placed me at like 30something in the gold division but I haven't played any league games since?
Old 11-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #604
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
How do the rankings work? It placed me at like 30something in the gold division but I haven't played any league games since?
It's based on wins. So you have to work with your team to win.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #605
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Sorry Berry I was playing with 3 of my buddies and we were doing work. But as quick as my K/D dropped to 1.84 it has hopped up to 1.91. I'm on my quest towards a +2.0 K/D for this game.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #606
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Sorry Berry I was playing with 3 of my buddies and we were doing work. But as quick as my K/D dropped to 1.84 it has hopped up to 1.91. I'm on my quest towards a +2.0 K/D for this game.
That's cool. We played some league play so I could try the live streaming.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #607
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I prestiged my SMAW tonight lol. I also did the PDW although I don't use it as much since I got the skorpion.

The league games were fun. I thought it had placed me at 30 something originally, but it was more like 160. I did move up to 34 after those three games though. Legal is in the bling bling platinum class.

Kill confirmed is definitely my game of choice since I can get those high K/D games more often with it being so easy to build streaks. I was on a random team and we were destroying the other team on Hijacked 64-9, and the whole other team just quit and the game never repopulated.

I also picked up a sniper rifle one time and they are way too easy to use with the almost non-existant sway. I see why so many people are sniping.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #608
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah I think I was on a team with a blowout win before the three of us hopped on for a couple wins. You might have been been 30 originally Yogi; you drop like crazy if you're don't play any matches. I was in the top 20 of my little subdivision originally but dropped to like 130 then after three matches I blew out of that crap stand division into the platinumsphere. LOL. Still can't find a gun I like/love other than every SMG. That M8 was pretty good on the shipping container map though because I could select fire to get burst for the sniping guy. I started out like 11-2 or soemthing in that game of TDM and then I was like, I'm doing well and I quickly crashed and finished like 11-12.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #609
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

When you prestige a gun does it clear the paint jobs you unlocked?
Give a larbage, throw out your garbage.
Metalrush24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #610
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I did horrible in the league games. I will blame it on the fact I was live streaming and had those people watching.

Jumped into HC CTF and dominated. Went 2.00, 10.67, 2.50. Straight up cacked them.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #611
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Did the live stream hear me singing "I need a hero." On the killcam shot? I gotta' stay on mute.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #612
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I don't think no one heard you. I put the link in the goof off thread and Mrs.101 said he couldn't hear anything.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #613
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

WTF man, on live streams you are supposed to be able to hear what the streamer hears. You could hear me cursing, right?

I just read through the thread. They were giving you grief. "Why you stream that sh*t!?"
Old 11-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #614
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Were yall talking during the games I played in? If so, then I couldn't hear anything. I heard some of our other teammates.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #615
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I was swearing regularly; not really communicating. I would turn my mic on for a minute then get killed a couple times and start cursing and turn it back off. I heard you a little. You called out "behind you" to the flag runner and I looked up and shot that dude who was about to pick off out flag runner and sang "I need a hero". I'm pretty sure that was you because I muted all except party. I don't know the maps well enough to make any call outs or anything yet. I definitely don't know that shipping yard one worth a damn. I was kind of just running around and exploring. Seems like I only play on carrier, raid or the train one.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #616
Factorynew
On Walk

Male

CockyCash: 500
Factorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
When you prestige a gun does it clear the paint jobs you unlocked?
no and I'm 5th prestige. you maintain everything, attachments and all. You only have to unlock the gun again.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #617
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
WTF man, on live streams you are supposed to be able to hear what the streamer hears. You could hear me cursing, right?

I just read through the thread. They were giving you grief. "Why you stream that sh*t!?"
I think they couldnt hear anyone is because my mic was broke and all it was doing was buzzing. I finally cut it off. I will try again when I get a new mic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Were yall talking during the games I played in? If so, then I couldn't hear anything. I heard some of our other teammates.
I heard those guys on cargo that wanted to team up. I couldn't hear legal for nothing. I heard you a couple of times.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #618
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

The wanted to form a team for the champions league or whatever? What's the deal with that, we need at least 4 players?
Old 11-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #619
Berry
Sherlock

Male

The championship league is only 4 v 4.

I finished ranked 5 in the Platinum division.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #620
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Whaaaat. You guys must have torn it up after I left if you blew through gold and into platinum in one night! I was in the top 30 in my little platinum subdivision of 200 players, I think.

We need to find us a 4th for the champions thing. Seems like me you and yogi are going to be on a fair amount.