CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
bigdog2003
GSC2013
evan_aggie
conwaycock2
The Yancey
Do we have any shot (2585)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1884)
What changes can and (1432)
(50 minute Replay) U (1353)
Shaw: Check Out This (1296)
Don't tell me we don (1222)
Gamecocks claimed an (1128)
Gamecock football Lo (1065)
SOS Teleconference (970)
Tanner McEvoy should (941)
SOS Teleconference
Tanner McEvoy should've s
Gamecock football Long Te
who thinks we need a whol
Pirate Depth Chart
Do we have any shot again
Connor Shaw Browns
Mike Davis "doubtful
Carolina opens -15.5
MLS almost ready for play

Old 11-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #21
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clemson Game-PI call Ace Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75CarolinaFan View Post
I DVRed it and you can see it best on the live play. He was hooked around his waist/ribs right as he was leaving his break. The result was the slow Clemson defender got a big momentum jump and it slowed Ace down. Otherwise Ace is standing in the back of the endzone with the ball before the Clemson defender gets there.

Yep had a tater fan tell me he saw it when I asked. He even admitted it. DT put the ball on the money.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #22
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

I think the ball landed out of bounds too so there's another reason for the no call. Ace is the man at getting iffy pass interference calls. See Nebraska last year that made Bo Pellini's face turn every shade of red.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #23
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Nassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot material

Looked to me that Banks pulled Ace's hair- like a little girl
Old 11-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #24
GDub2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
I think the ball landed out of bounds too so there's another reason for the no call.
Actually it didn't.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:52 AM   #25
scgamecocks1984
5 Star QB

Male

CockyCash: 500
scgamecocks1984 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Yeah the refs were terrible both ways. That was probably the most holding calls I've ever seen in an SEC game. Most of them were iffy and had no impact on the play. Legree's PI call was terrible and so was at least one of the PI calls against the Clemmers. I almost felt bad about bringing that crap officiating to someone outside our conference.

When Legree caught his interception, there was not a Clemson offensive player anywhere around....I watched that over and over and have yet to see any Pass Interference. The refs were horrible for both sides, but that one PI sticks out most b/c we woulda went into halftime with the lead and getting ball to start 3rd qtr most likely......
scgamecocks1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #26
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

I was thinking by looking at the game again last night that he was held a bit and was wanting a flag for it. The flag that was never thrown, however. At least it didn't come back to bite the Gamecocks in the butt.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:59 AM   #27
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

The crew that did the game is the worst crew in the SEC.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #28
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

If not for the bs calls,we'd of won by thirty !
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote