CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
b381l
sporkgod50
RGHoskins
GoldenSpur7
ccured
Thenardier
robgusc76
Gyle41386
ucan'tlickourcocks
Mangus now coaching (1916)
Can Tennessee get to (1300)
ESPN Article on HBC (1074)
Connor Shaw: Atlanta (863)
Spread vs. aTm (808)
2 Crazy things (805)
Lindy's top 100 for (763)
Chick Redefines the (742)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (637)
The Bama series (523)
Name a Gamecock
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Get it while it's hot
2 Crazy things
Playstation 4
Dylan Moses: The first fr
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
ESPN Article on HBC on on
Alabama @ South Carolina

Old 11-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #621
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

I've been having some audio issues the last 2 days. Every now and then the gameplay sound will cut out and just this loud buzzing noise will play repeatedly. I can hear people talk in the mics though. Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem either: http://community.eu.playstation.com/.../td-p/17531814
Old 11-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #622
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Whaaaat. You guys must have torn it up after I left if you blew through gold and into platinum in one night! I was in the top 30 in my little platinum subdivision of 200 players, I think.

We need to find us a 4th for the champions thing. Seems like me you and yogi are going to be on a fair amount.
No the last game I played with you I was Rank 5 in gold. Then me and yogi played one more game and we won and it thru me to 5th in platinum in what ever subdivision.

League play starts this weekend.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #623
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Oh crap, so we just ranked up to the hardest division before the stuff jumps off? did you figure out the points, like did we get more for crushing them guys in TDM than we did in the overtime CTF match? Also, I hope these points are unlocking my stuff in public match. I still don't have the AK replacement thing or Ghost.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #624
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Oh crap, so we just ranked up to the hardest division before the stuff jumps off? did you figure out the points, like did we get more for crushing them guys in TDM than we did in the overtime CTF match? Also, I hope these points are unlocking my stuff in public match. I still don't have the AK replacement thing or Ghost.
I don't think it unlocks anything. I think it does mess with k/d ratio and win / loss.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #625
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Diamond is the hardest division. And moshpit goes by individual, not team.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #626
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factorynew View Post
no and I'm 5th prestige. you maintain everything, attachments and all. You only have to unlock the gun again.
ohhh, okay, I was hesitant to do it with the PDW because even though I could have worked with getting the attachments back, getting the urban-red camo took a while, so I didn't want to just start that over

thanks for the info
Give a larbage, throw out your garbage.
Metalrush24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #627
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Diamond is the hardest division. And moshpit goes by individual, not team.

But I mean if you play your ass off but lose the game, you still get nothing as far as points for your rank in the division, right?
Old 11-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #628
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Shortly after you left it bounced me out of the party while trying to find a lobby and I never hooked back up. The reconnecting to party thing is a pain to have to sit through.

The thing I hate about league play is that it seems to take forever to populate the lobby and you really don't get much xp for playing. I am not sure if your kills and deaths count towards your normal stats, if so then that is stupid because I think more people would be more balls to the wall about winning in league play if they are not.

On another note, Dabo Swinney is at my school today on a recruiting trip. I'm having to resist an urge to run down the halls holding up 4 fingers and going Woooooooo
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #629
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

This game sure sounds like a lot of fun. I feel like I am 8 years old and sitting in the house watching you all play outside my window. I sure hope I get a PS3 from my mommy for Christmas...
Old 11-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #630
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LOL.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #631
Factorynew
On Walk

Male

CockyCash: 500
Factorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
ohhh, okay, I was hesitant to do it with the PDW because even though I could have worked with getting the attachments back, getting the urban-red camo took a while, so I didn't want to just start that over

thanks for the info
Glad I could help. One other thing that people don't seem to know is that you can unlock a class AND unlock an item once every prestige. Once you prestige and reach level 6 or whatever level it is to be able to create a class, you can go back to prestige mode and unlock a class there. Go to create a class and you will see that you still have an unlock token at the bottom of the screen.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #632
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I got a mic, going to live stream again tonight. Be sure yall talk if you jump in the party with me.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #633
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I'm calling the PS3 doctor today and seeing if they will get it fixed sooner. I was just getting into the game when the red light of death appeared. All these weeks with nothing to play and it happens now.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #634
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I ran into some 5th and 6th prestiegers last night. It is hard to believe that people have already put that much time into the game. I am sure they were objective based players so that helped, but one guy already had over 3 days playtime. I guess if I was single I could be that high already.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #635
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Shortly after you left it bounced me out of the party while trying to find a lobby and I never hooked back up. The reconnecting to party thing is a pain to have to sit through.

The thing I hate about league play is that it seems to take forever to populate the lobby and you really don't get much xp for playing. I am not sure if your kills and deaths count towards your normal stats, if so then that is stupid because I think more people would be more balls to the wall about winning in league play if they are not.

On another note, Dabo Swinney is at my school today on a recruiting trip. I'm having to resist an urge to run down the halls holding up 4 fingers and going Woooooooo
Did it kick you? I thought you left my party?
Old 11-28-2012, 02:16 PM   #636
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Did it kick you? I thought you left my party?
yeah we were sitting in the lobby while it was searching for a game and it made that "bonk" sound it makes when you get kicked out of the matchmaking while in a party. It put me in a lobby with other people and I noticed you were not in there. You had already started the game so I just backed out back to the main screen.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #637
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
I got a mic, going to live stream again tonight. Be sure yall talk if you jump in the party with me.

I'll be sure to mention my usual comment when joining a lobby

"My name is Berry and I will kill you all. I also like penis."

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #638
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I'll be sure to mention my usual comment when joining a lobby

"My name is Berry and I will kill you all. I also like penis."
You wish...
Old 11-28-2012, 03:47 PM   #639
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

The PS3 emergency room told me mine should be ready today. I hope to work my way back into the clan! Stay tuned!
Old 11-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #640
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I should be on tonight after my usual 9 pm if any one wants to party up. The wife and kids are going out of town from Friday until Tuesday, so I should finally get some quality alone time with BO2 to make up for lost time.