CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Spurticus
Kyle76
b381l
The Demise of the 3- (2399)
East Carolina Predic (1621)
Why didn't Wes Green (1325)
A&M on 3rd down (691)
You guys are horribl (628)
Finally Cooled Off (580)
louisville (518)
Did we ever go after (517)
It's the offenses no (438)
Watching the Georgia (254)
2015 - Amonte Caban
All of our defensive play
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
A&M on 3rd down
The Demise of the 3-4
Finally Cooled Off
Uniform thread
Recruiting Question
louisville
Watching the Georgia game

Old 11-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #41
Wkrice91
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Clemson Tom's Post Video is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks4Life86 View Post
wowww i was expecting him to talk more trash like last years post game vid!!! he was actually being classy in this one

Well really there was nothing that he could trash talk about. Besides, he appeared to be relatively sober.
Wkrice91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:13 AM   #42
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

Total BS from a nobody with a horrible coach and team .. Go talk crap to Maryland and Duke little thomas !!!
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:13 AM   #43
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100500
brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material

He should be treated exactly like Ron Morass on all Gamecock boards and elsewhere. Ignored, no discussion, no videos posted, etc. That way he goes away quicker and his Carolina Clint impersonation, too.

Anyone that enjoys his garbage is easily entertained.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #44
cockysousa
Battle

Male

CockyCash: 300
cockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talonscockysousa has developed his gaff and talons

What do you mean "you people?"
Old 11-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #45
JM1984
Blue Chip

Male

JM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot material

To talk so much, he is very insecure. To address each "issue" one by one like he did, it got to him. I find it hard to believe someone would stay married to a loud-mouthed drunk like that. He must have deep pockets.

SPURTICUS in 2012!!!
JM1984 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #46
coastalcocky
Recruit

Female

CockyCash: 998916
coastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudlycoastalcocky is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGamecock View Post
Anyone actually believe this guy is friends with the person who owns that part of the cockaboose? lol
It's possible. The first time I was in a cockaboose was one owned by a Clemson fan. His family purchased it years ago, he's still a die hard Clemson fan.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #47
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

As an out-of-state fan I would appreciate it if some of you can please explain to me why anyone follows what this guy says. I have never heard of him and am kind of baffled by this whole thread. Is he just a fan who posts You Tube vids or is he well known for some other reason? Thanks
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #48
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

so he was high instead of drunk? Who makes these kind of videos? I just don't get it.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #49
Jwilson
60 Year Fan

Male

Jwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofSC803 View Post
Is is just me or does it piss anyone else off to see Gamecocks being nice to this bitch?
Gets me too. Sorry, but if anyone degrades you the better part of a year and then makes a self-serving apology, I just look at them and say "eff off ...bag. You were an ignorant redneck 12 months ago and that hasn;t changed".
Jwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #50
easymoney
Walk On

Male

easymoney is learning to peck

Clemson tom does not have a wife he has a boyfriend that b***h slaps him just like I did ellington and my boy clowney did Boyd now that's awesome end of story
easymoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #51
CockyFanForLife
Recruit

Female

CockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPit

The fact that this guy also plays Carolina Clint says to me that he is not even a real Clemson fan. He just enjoys stirring people up, then he is upset because some people go so far as threatening him in response? Not that I condone the threats, but you can't just taunt people for the fun of it and not expect it to bite you in the A$$.
CockyFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #52
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

The guy is still full from his serving of humble pie. He's an ass clown only because he's a Clemson fan. If he was a Carolina fan making the videos. We'd all laugh and cheer him on.

We all have our classy and our classless fans, but people who threaten these type of people and/or their families. Prove to be MUCH worse than the original source in the first place. This guy is doing nothing any of us aren't doing. He just does it in a video format. To threaten someones health and their family because he cheers on his team is just shameful.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #53
Wagz
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Wagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervous

I for one enjoy his videos, I always get a good chuckle out of them regardless of who they're playing...He's passionate about his team, which i can appreciate (even if it is Clemson)
Wagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #54
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyFanForLife View Post
The fact that this guy also plays Carolina Clint says to me that he is not even a real Clemson fan. He just enjoys stirring people up, then he is upset because some people go so far as threatening him in response? Not that I condone the threats, but you can't just taunt people for the fun of it and not expect it to bite you in the A$$.
His Carolina Clint schtick is a very derogatory representation of South Carolina fans. He's only been stirring up one fanbase as far as I have ever seen....when he says something derogatory about other fanbases other than USC, it's the fans of teams that Clemson is playing. He looks totally like a CU fan to me.....
Old 11-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #55
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

i dont care what he says or waht others said, dude is a dick and an idiot. He is going to have to eat more crow than that to get any sympathy from me. dick.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #56
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

He's still a loser. He's just a loser that finally realizes his team can't beat Carolina right now.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #57
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I've got two words for Tater Tom...... "**** you"

One video doesn't make up for all the years of talking shit about our football team, players, coaches and fan base.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #58
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Corey Miller actually had him on his radio show today... He was funny, and he talked chit about the guy that gave the double bird to the camera...
Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #59
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

This guy looks like Jimmy Kimmel's redneck cousin.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #60
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 20008309
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post
This guy looks like Jimmy Kimmel's redneck cousin.
I know. He does look alot like him.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote