CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
HeadCockFan
eightohhthree
jrussjr
ChickenButt
cocky-K
SC Sandlapper
roosterdude21
b381l
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1808)
Defense not an issue (1632)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1484)
Cack's Toast of the (1233)
Legitimate, Unbiased (1203)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (1131)
Antonio Allen vs Als (1122)
I guess we don't get (1000)
Look who's at the bo (741)
Predict the Season (After
Chromecast
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Vols dismiss RB for punch
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
Defense not an issue....
Defensive personnel quest
Perspective
why we're in this positio
Ex-player sues Southern C

Old 11-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #101
Worm10
Nothing could be finer...

Male

CockyCash: 500
Worm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Why I want UGA to win the SEC and the National Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCGC View Post
"They" as in ignorant people that take everything at face value? I guess you're right, most people in this world are like that. The truth, however, is much greater.
Apparently you aren't one of "they" or "ignorant" so when Bama won the National Championship back in 1992, without looking it up, which division was tougher? You don't remember, but as a football fan, you probably remembered Bama winning it all that year. So I guess YOU are just a "they" and see everything at face value.

To hell with Georgia.....

Georgia Southern Eagles

Worm10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #102
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

UGA loses to BAMA in SECCG. UGA drops to Chick Fil A playing Clemson. Tex A&M a lock for the Cap1 Bowl now. We end up in Outback Bowl regardless if UGA wins or not.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #103
Worm10

Male

Worm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his claws

Besides "recruits" and pollsters see things at face value, and they do matter.

Georgia Southern Eagles

Old 11-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #104
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worm10 View Post
Apparently you aren't one of "they" or "ignorant" so when Bama won the National Championship back in 1992, without looking it up, which division was tougher? You don't remember, but as a football fan, you probably remembered Bama winning it all that year. So I guess YOU are just a "they" and see everything at face value.
I'm not a football fan. I'm a Gamecock!

and I don't care how many titles any school has. I care about the here and now.
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #105
Worm10

Male

Quote:
I'm not a football fan. I'm a Gamecock!

and I don't care how many titles any school has. I care about the here and now.
You don't but recruits do and guess who is going to bring a title to Columbia? You guessed it...recruits. So if you are a Gamecock fan and want to see us raise that crystal football, you might want to hope the likes of Georgia, Bama, Florida, etc don't keep getting "richer" while we are playing Northwestern in the Outback bowl.

Georgia Southern Eagles

Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #106
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Yea if we won the national title in 2010 I def would have given it back because the west was tougher.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #107
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worm10 View Post
You don't but recruits do and guess who is going to bring a title to Columbia? You guessed it...recruits. So if you are a Gamecock fan and want to see us raise that crystal football, you might want to hope the likes of Georgia, Bama, Florida, etc don't keep getting "richer" while we are playing Northwestern in the Outback bowl.
you make a good point. I appreciate your good-tempered reasoning.

My gut tells me to pull for my neighbor.

Georgia's like my little brother; I want him to do well, but I can still kick his ass.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #108
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
Yea if we won the national title in 2010 I def would have given it back because the west was tougher.
that makes sense
Old 11-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #109
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Sorry, but UGA is no where near the same lvl Bama is playing on. They are going to be destroyed in this game.
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #110
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGamecock View Post
Sorry, but UGA is no where near the same lvl Bama is playing on. They are going to be destroyed in this game.

This is not the bama team from the last 2 years, they are beatable. But, the worst thing that could have happened to uga was bama losing to a&m..I see no way Saban does not have that team ready to eat somebody by next saturday. Saban has probably been shitting fire for 3 weeks straight now. To me it comes down to Saban>Richt and McCarron>Murray. I have a feeling Saban is going to be in Murray's purse pocket early and often
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #111
SpurProsecutor
Downhill Runner

Male

SpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
This is not the bama team from the last 2 years, they are beatable. But, the worst thing that could have happened to uga was bama losing to a&m..I see no way Saban does not have that team ready to eat somebody by next saturday. Saban has probably been shitting fire for 3 weeks straight now. To me it comes down to Saban>Richt and McCarron>Murray. I have a feeling Saban is going to be in Murray's purse pocket early and often
Excellent points. I would add to the player comparisons the following:

Bama oline > Georgia oline; Bama running backs > Gurshal; Bama Special Teams > Georgia Special Teams; and Bama Coordinators > Georgia Coordinators.
SpurProsecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #112
SC_boy
Well Engineered Cock

Male

SC_boy is developing his combSC_boy is developing his combSC_boy is developing his combSC_boy is developing his combSC_boy is developing his combSC_boy is developing his combSC_boy is developing his combSC_boy is developing his combSC_boy is developing his comb

I would have to be INSANE to EVER want UGA to win ANYTHING! To Heck with them.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #113
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeartheSpur View Post
To hell with UGA
I second that

I got this to say about that

Old 11-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #114
GamecockRocker
Cynical Optimist

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
We compete with UGA for just about all of our recruits. Bama not as much. I'm not a fan of Bama but I'd rather them win it than UGA.

Exactly. We do not need Ga winning an SEC title and possibly a National one. That would be very bad for our future recruiting. We need Bama to absolutely destroy Ga.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #115
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Can't pull for UGA although I like their coach. Don't like Alabama just because. I hope Bama wins because I can't stand the constantly-hyped Notre Dame. Win or lose in the SECCG, we still beat Georgia all over the field.
Goofyboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #116
talon
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2400
talon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPit

we recruit against UGA more than Bama, Much rather Bama destroy UGA
talon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #117
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

#1- I live in Georgia and have already had to listen to their hordes of redneck and black fanatics talking about how they are going to win the national championship and how funny it is to them that we beat the crap out of them but they win the NC.
#2- They had the weakest schedule of any of the contenders. They played two tough games. They got the crap beat out of them in one and was theleast crappy team in the other.
#3. Florida has the best argument of either Bama or uga and should probably be in the Championship game.
#4- It would definitely hurt our recruiting in Georgia if the won.
#5- Did I mention that I live in Ga and hate their redneck and black fans?
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #118
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

What is a black fan?

Define redneck.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #119
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
What is a black fan?

Define redneck.
I think he's making a play on red and black fans and not trying to be a bigot.
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #120
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCock1986 View Post
Didn't UF commit 6 turnovers??? Maybe that is how they got beat! KC86
no, they had 5 of the six FORCED, thats how they got beat. that, and not scoring a touchdown.
uga dawg is offline   Reply With Quote