CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
StormOfTalons
Acockolypse Now
spareparts
b381l
elcid99
sporkgod50
auslander
M.C.
75CarolinaFan
An Aggies View of th (1074)
My predictions for 2 (1015)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (717)
Tennessee (716)
Elcid99 (658)
Question on Student (475)
Erin Murray's brothe (444)
Clowney in Practice (427)
SEC Recruiting Advan (402)
Camp scheduled relea (347)
Question on Student Secti
FIFA 14 on PS3
Tennessee
Elcid99
An Aggies View of the Mat
Mike Davis' HS Coach on H
SEC Recruiting Advantage
Rokevious Watkins cut fro
My predictions for 2014
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #21
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: If you win the lottery tonight what do you do to help the Gamecocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
I'd brick the stadium up like this

Gotta give the Noles credit.... that does look nice!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #22
USC3027
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
USC3027 has hatched from the shell
Default Re: If you win the lottery tonight what do you do to help the Gamecocks?

I originally thought about paying someone to knock off Dabo, but that wouldn't be helping the Gamecocks. By him staying, that is help enough.

So, I would buy some of the parking lots around the stadium....let everyone park for FREE......have a rocking concert (different artists) at every home game.......and provide free adult beverages for everyone (over the age of 21 of course)!
USC3027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #23
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

I would throw some serious money at bama, lsu, georgia, and florida's players and then turn them inti the ncaa and get them penalized hell i might try to take down ohio st permanently just for shits and giggles
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #24
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
I'd brick the stadium up like this

This!
Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #25
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins

I would use gold bricks and buy rocket cars to transport the players to the new indoor practice facility:

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #26
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyhoskins View Post
I would use gold bricks and buy rocket cars to transport the players to the new indoor practice facility:

That guy is the coolest SOB ever.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #27
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

I buy a bentley and chrome myself on the hood
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #28
bertoholic
THAT Damn Good

Male

CockyCash: 14152650
bertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot material

Let's just put it this way....Carolina Stadium would not be named after Ray Tanner.

If you don't know now you know....
bertoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #29
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudlyCockyInSeattle is crowing loudly

I think I might do something for the people of South Carolina. Like open a manufacturing plant that made a quality product. I'd do the same for my new home in Washington State. Bring quality manufacturing back to the states.

I know so many talented machinists and tool makers out of work. These are skills that take a lifetime to develop.

Maybe for The USC, donate money to encourage more students to build small businesses, the kind that don't ship jobs overseas.
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #30
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

20 million
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #31
FeartheSpur
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 717
FeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPit

I would buy a cockaboose or two,and make a large donation to the university in the millions,and go get frank Martin a couple of top players for next year
FeartheSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #32
mako
Recruit

mako is sharpening his clawsmako is sharpening his clawsmako is sharpening his clawsmako is sharpening his claws

I would make sure Yabba Dabba Dabo has job security at Clemson.
mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #33
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Pay off the baseball stadium to start.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #34
UgSaCmecocks
Starter

Male

UgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPit

i would give my money all to dabo to stay at clemson

give me points & you win prizes
UgSaCmecocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #35
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

I'd donate money to renovate all of the dorms on campus, pay for a new Student Union to be built (with my name on it), start a scholarship fund, and pay off the athletic department's debts.
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #36
superfly
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 900
superfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeMonticelloCock View Post
I would put up a wonderful new museum up outside the North Endzone. I would take what Mike Safran has at his shop and make certain it is in this museum along with any other things others might have. If you've ever been in Safran's you would know how huge this guy's collection is of Gamecock stuff. He has said many times he's willing to work with USC to have a museum

The Museum would be state of the art and have many interactive videos for fans, and games for kids, and all our trophies and past memorabilia.

I would volunteer to work at this museum. Giving tours and talking Gamecock Football all day would be a dream job for me.
I would pay my bills as far as it would go....then maybe buy a ticket to the first game of the season ?
Old 11-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #37
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

If I win the lottery im buying cockytalk and stopping these stupid clemtech posters
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #38
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Name the baseball stadium after myself. Selfish? Nah, the Williams and Brice families did it.

Then I would rebuild The Towers on campus. Why? Just because I want to.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #39
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyhoskins View Post
I would donate a very large portion of the winnings to the University and the Athletic Dept (in exchange for my own Club Level box). And also build the Safran museum Monticello mentioned. I have always wished someone would take Safran's up on his offer!
And what is that? Does he have a "buy it all" price or something?

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #40
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Extend Dabo and making it so he coaches Clemson until he dies.

Build a new indoor practice facilty.

Find some way to clean up the stadium on the south side.

Clone Clowney so we would have him forever.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote