CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
ReadR00ster
cocksmith1or11
Gamecockswag
Badazcock
NinjaSven
johnnyb
Regalcock
ESPN Game Day Commen (1461)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1321)
Simple "yes&quo (1310)
Phil Steele just pre (975)
The Comeback & T (764)
TeMarcus Blanton (591)
Garcia: Change the R (579)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
Wallpaper & Back (239)
Instrumental Music ( (167)
Anybody just have that &q
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Madrid vs Barca
Miss St vs. Kentucky
Where in Seattle
Bama @ Tennessee
Remember, SEC is weird
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
Phil Steele just predicte
Simple "yes" or

Old 11-29-2012, 02:49 AM   #21
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Re: Stadium Upgrades?

Can we be serious for once. I want to see the damn renderings. POINTS to whoever can get them.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:33 AM   #22
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Old 11-29-2012, 04:34 AM   #23
captainawesome
Blue Chip

Male

captainawesome has earned his spurscaptainawesome has earned his spurscaptainawesome has earned his spurscaptainawesome has earned his spurscaptainawesome has earned his spurscaptainawesome has earned his spurs

OMG that's so awesome. WHEN??????????
Old 11-29-2012, 05:25 AM   #24
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

That will be a LONGGGG time!
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #25
FloydTheBarber
Banned

Male

FloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
Can we be serious for once. I want to see the damn renderings. POINTS to whoever can get them.
There is a Master Plan initiated by Hyman that Tanner has said he will continue with. That plan had multiple phases.

I could do a search for "Master Plan" and link it for you...or you could just search yourself.

The plan is not set in stone. This is a business, and just like with business, certain things can be tweaked and/or delayed slightly due to extenuating circumstances.
FloydTheBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #26
OfficeLinebackerCock
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1230
OfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
I'm not trying to make a joke I just want to see what the plans look like, I thought they were posted on here before. If anybody has them please post.
It was just funny the way that you said it....as if you were the person that would make the decision as to what (if anything) is to be done. :-)

I do think that some time ago future plans were published in Cockytalk. I've not tried searching the archives (mainly because I'm not all that curious about it) but you might give that a try.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #27
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingBrooks View Post

Thanks, this is the picture I was looking for. Hopefully this is what they have in mind but if not I'm sure it is going to look nice either way. Going to be hard as hell crossing the road entering the stadium now though.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #28
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
I thought they moved to Clemson?
Class AAAA and AAA are rotating. They were in Clemson last year, this year is at Williams-Brice.

Class AA and A play at Benedict every year.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #29
GarnetBlackAttack
Recruit

GarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Going to be hard as hell crossing the road entering the stadium now though.
It shouldn't be any harder than it is now. The school will keep the same entrances as it currently has to enter the stadium grounds.
GarnetBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #30
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

I think there is going to be a walkway over George Rogers BLVD
Old 11-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #31
jca4usc
Bubber

Male

jca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his combjca4usc is developing his comb

Quote:
I think there is going to be a walkway over George Rogers BLVD
I don't think so. That comes from the video linked earlier in the thread and that is not an official video. It is animation of a Sketchup model that someone created. I did not see that anywhere in the Master Plan sketches so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

Having said that, I think such a pedestrian bridge going over both major roads next to the stadium would be awesome and would help with traffic flow - both auomotive and pedestrian. It's a great concept but not an official one I'm afraid.

Last edited by jca4usc; 11-29-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Typo fix.
jca4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #32
Scootsbama
Walk On

Male

Scootsbama has hatched from the shell

Quote:
If they can pull that off within reason, it would far and away be the class of the SEC, even ahead of Bryant-Denny Stadium at Alabama, which I think is the class of the conference right now...
Scootsbama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #33
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootsbama View Post
If they can pull that off within reason, it would far and away be the class of the SEC, even ahead of Bryant-Denny Stadium at Alabama, which I think is the class of the conference right now...
Let's don't get to far ahead of ourselves.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #34
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

I heard somebody say that it was like black net wire around Williams Brice? Are we sure it isn't glass? It looks like it.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #35
jared
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 14402
jared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his comb

bump
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #36
jared
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 14402
jared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his comb

Anyone have any updates?
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #37
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I heard somebody say that it was like black net wire around Williams Brice? Are we sure it isn't glass? It looks like it.
yeah.. some one here said it's a common newer building material. I want to say I've seen it at a stadium before, but I can't remember where
Old 12-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #38
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

I wish I knew what the official name of the stuff was so I could google it.
I know we wont be seeing it this year but would be nice to see what it actually looks like vs. what is drawn up.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #39
FlyingCock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 485
FlyingCock is learning to peck

Ok. It's officially the offseason. Anything going on at W-B? Are they getting rid of the parking around the stadium this off season? What upgrades can we expect?
FlyingCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #40
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCock View Post
Ok. It's officially the offseason. Anything going on at W-B? Are they getting rid of the parking around the stadium this off season? What upgrades can we expect?
I hope so. Have never liked that.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote