CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
StormOfTalons
Master Bedroom
Acockolypse Now
Rooster'srule
sanford
El Cid Ranger
b381l
cocksmith1or11
Order 66
Backup QB competitio (2642)
2014 Preseason USA T (1267)
Ranking the SEC Fema (780)
Anyone heard anythin (721)
Future Non-Conferenc (628)
Spurrier on the cove (411)
What Would You Do? (393)
Ranking the SEC scho (304)
Tupelo Honey Cafe (225)
Ranking the SEC Fema (222)
Musburger/Palmer to comme
Hello Gamecocks!
Anyone heard anything abo
2014 Signee - Joe Blue
An Aggies View of the Mat
Backup QB competition
2015 - Albert Huggins
Dustin Johnson taking a l
2015 - Brandon Sandifer
Cheap jersey and very nic

Old 11-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #641
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

I felt like a fire hydrant much more than feeling like the dog tonight.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #642
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

LOL. Sorry I didn't join up with you, I was about to crash. I had some terrible games with Chapin and SouthCar8, we jumped into a spawn trap nightmare of HCCTF on the little ship and toughed it out. I haven't played hardly any HC on this one and it was tough to adjust. Got out the mk40 or whatever the first LMG is called with the FMJ on and just shot up the express map on a game of domination earlier though and tore it up. Went like 40-8 or something but many of those kills were sentry gun kills. Had to turn my mic on and talk a little after that one.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #643
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Berry and I kept getting in some laggy games yesterday afternoon. We finally got in a game that was great and we were both beasting the first half. Round 2 comes around and it's like we went from the greatest connection to dial up.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #644
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah they gotta' get the connections a little more consistent. I understand I'm an inconsistent player but you can't tell me I'm actually going 40-5 one game and 5-40 the next.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #645
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Just put up my best game so far at 47-3. Shouldn't have taken that last death but I was trying to get to 50 kills. Followed that up with a 45-7 game directly after.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #646
Factorynew
On Walk

Male

CockyCash: 500
Factorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Just put up my best game so far at 47-3. Shouldn't have taken that last death but I was trying to get to 50 kills. Followed that up with a 45-7 game directly after.
not to poo-poo your K/D or anything but SPM is really where it's at when looking to impress in this game. Career SPM over 400, now that is impressive.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #647
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

The tigger loves to camp!
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #648
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I think it's funny how everyone has all these killer KDR when they play alone or with outside people, but when we play together we're all just above 1 for the most part.

I'M NOT SAYING ANYONE IS LYING. I'm saying when we're playing with other people we normally take control and kill everyone single handedly, but when we're together. It's more of a team effort and we just beat the shit out of the other team and not worry about KDR. Although we still end up with really good ones.

Old 11-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #649
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I think it's funny how everyone has all these killer KDR when they play alone or with outside people, but when we play together we're all just above 1 for the most part.

I'M NOT SAYING ANYONE IS LYING. I'm saying when we're playing with other people we normally take control and kill everyone single handedly, but when we're together. It's more of a team effort and we just beat the shit out of the other team and not worry about KDR. Although we still end up with really good ones.
yeah. I had some high kdrs when we played, but I was more worried about the wins.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #650
Factorynew
On Walk

Male

CockyCash: 500
Factorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his clawsFactorynew is sharpening his claws

playing for the objective you are going to die a lot in this game. Unless of course you are a team death match/domination/demolition camper. Honestly, I think they went a little overboard with the score streaks. Every five seconds its enemy hunter killer, war machines, death machines, sentry guns, lightning strike, hellstorm missle, on and on. I liked it better in BOps 1, at least you had some time to play and not constantly have to worry about how you are going to avert instant death.

Last edited by Factorynew; 11-29-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Factorynew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #651
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factorynew View Post
playing for the objective you are going to die a lot in this game. Unless of course you are a team death match/domination/demolition camper. Honestly, I think they went a little overboard with the score streaks. Every five seconds its enemy hunter killer, war machines, death machines, sentry guns, lightning strike, hellstorm missle, on and on. I liked it better in BOps 1, at least you had some time to play and not constantly have to worry about how you are going to avert instant death.

I can agree with that. I was in a match the other day and literally the "voice" didn't stop talking for a solid 15 seconds of "enemy this that and the other up in the air"

Old 11-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #652
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I experienced the kill streak spam last night when I was running solo in Kill Confirmed on Hijacked and my team got crushed. Towards the end of the map it was just constant HK drones and lightening strikes, dual stealth choppers, blah.

Like I said last night, I just didn't have a good night when I was running solo. It seemed like I couldn't get anything going streak wise. Every game it seemed like I was getting bro-killed by people who always ran in packs.

It seemed like Plaza was the map of the night that I played 10 times, and I just never do good on it. I need to stay out of the dub step room on that map because everytime I go in there I get killed.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #653
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Shoot these guys set up guardians last night on the "I'm on a boat" map and we were spawning into to the microwave. Pretty slick, but annoying. I might start rocking a launcher a secondary and carrying two of those hacker things.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #654
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

i still haven't been able to find my comfort zone with my streaks or class. i guess playing an hour a day doesn't really get you in the groove

Old 11-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #655
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post

also, when I play by myself and I jump into a spawn-trap rape fest solo, I jump right the hell back out usually, but when we have a party we tend to try and stay in it because it is harder to get into a game with multiples and we also think we can bring it back.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #656
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Shoot these guys set up guardians last night on the "I'm on a boat" map and we were spawning into to the microwave. Pretty slick, but annoying. I might start rocking a launcher a secondary and carrying two of those hacker things.
That is what I do. I have the SMAW on all my classes so I can get quick points from the UAVs and take down other equipment. I also equip the Blackhat PDA and run scavanger so I can just keep resupplying that and the launcher. I also run engineer so it is easy to see all the equipment everywhere.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #657
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I always have an emp grenade equiped. It takes out all that equipment and junk.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #658
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

SPENDA IS BACK!!! My PS3 has been discharged from the hospital and is all plugged in at the crib.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #659
Berry
Sherlock

Male

OHHHHH!

When are you guys going to participate in DRUNK COD FRIDAY again?????

I need good laughs.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #660
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Drunk Cod friday?

Can you stream that?
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote