CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
2000grad
kingoftheroost
CockyLifer
b381l
CoverTwo
Regalcock
Cockhornleghorn
ZenUSC
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2591)
Morris to SMU (2565)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1390)
Carolina on a Walmar (832)
Game simulation (629)
Clemson fans (444)
Penniless: Creed's S (386)
Strategy First Steam (288)
Origin Sale Too (190)
Have we been favored (168)
End of the aTm / LSU game
Morris to SMU
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Have we been favored in e
Name a Gamecock
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
4 tix together for USC/Cl
Clemson fans
Constant Updates on Watso
2017 - Savales Cann

Old 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material
Default Someone asked for DT run GIF

another angle

pulled from:

Last edited by bryarx; 11-28-2012 at 05:51 PM.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
KCCOCK
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
KCCOCK has earned his spursKCCOCK has earned his spursKCCOCK has earned his spursKCCOCK has earned his spursKCCOCK has earned his spursKCCOCK has earned his spurs
Default Re: Someone asked for DT run GIF

great down field blocking!
KCCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

I agree 100%...the blocking is what made that play come off so well. It was a ridiculously good call. After he broke the LOS, there was no one within 15 yards of him!
ShutTheSuccop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Yea, had he cut inside instead of outside, he might have found his way into the end zone. Glad he didn't though, we were able to chew up more clock.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:15 PM   #5
JQ94
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons

Man that all white is SHARP!!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #6
GamecockinILL
Blue Chip

Male

GamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his combGamecockinILL is developing his comb

has anybody noticed his stride? He covers 5 yds in two strides. You can especially see it from the 15 - 10 yard line. I don't know many backs who cover that much ground in only two steps...that's pretty unique actually.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #7
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
dffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockinILL View Post
has anybody noticed his stride? He covers 5 yds in two strides. You can especially see it from the 15 - 10 yard line. I don't know many backs who cover that much ground in only two steps...that's pretty unique actually.
the more steps you take the more quickly you can react and take cuts to avoid defenders
Old 11-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #8
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

He went out of bounds like a boss.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #9
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

play made me chuckle at Clemson
Old 11-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #10
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

I think he was actually tryin to stay inbounds to run out more clock..that is why the tackle looks weird.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers

Last edited by behindenemylines; 11-29-2012 at 05:35 PM.
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #11
jomo
Recruit

Male

jomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockinILL View Post

Kinda reminds me of Matt Jones... the QB that was at Arkansas.
jomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
LeeSC
Melvin bowls...overhand.

Male

LeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot material

What was that 3rd and LONG Clemson converted on us about a decade ago that they gave us crap about and used as a taunt?

We had a few 3rd and forevers that we converted on them Saturday night.......
LeeSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:40 PM   #13
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

His strides are very long. I like this for the fact of covering tons of space very quickly!!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #14
The Octopus
Recruit

Male

The Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I agree 100%...the blocking is what made that play come off so well. It was a ridiculously good call. After he broke the LOS, there was no one within 15 yards of him!
Yeah. great call that outsmarted their coordinator. Clemson was thinking they would get a big sack there and get the ball in decent position, so that they could start their comeback, so they put their DBs in man-to-man so Dylan wouldn't have any where to go with the ball, and blitzed that linebacker from the middle of the field.

The result: Thompson saw all the DBs with their back to him, and had all of the middle of the field to work with while that LB made himself irrelevant. Clemson walked right into a hornet's nest on that one. Typical Clemson arrogance.
The Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote