CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GoldenSpur7
SouthCGC
No Curse
18IsTheMan
everhopefulfan
Cocks N Stuff
peterlemon
Spurrier_Superior_On
GamecockUltimate
lake-cityCOCK89
My Observations Abou (1565)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1535)
Step back from the l (1149)
My outside view (891)
How far do we fall.. (768)
Shon Carson at KR (672)
Gurley lined up to t (640)
Shaq Roland (629)
Who else wants to se (605)
Kelcy and Victor Ham (471)
Kelcy and Victor Hampton
Gurley lined up to take U
Michael Sam cut by Rams
Jets Cut Tajh Boyd
Looking ahead to UGA
Confused fan here. Why i
Kevin Sumlin Thoughts.
Does anyone else think th
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Seems like a lot of troll

Old 11-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #681
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
JW because I've only seen usc_yogi with you in the game.
Yeah, he was the only one on last night. Usually just me him and Legal play league play. I don't know if BigSpenda likes it or not.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #682
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 20008309
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Is there any reason that you can't stream anything except league play?
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #683
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

That's the only place that has the option. If I had a PVR I could live stream it and you could hear everyone, but then I would need a laptop near by.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #684
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

That would be nice.

But. Go with what you have
Old 11-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #685
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Hell I play drunk COD every night.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #686
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Depending on your drinking ability. There's a beer-2 beer time frame of when you CAN'T BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you'll take another sip and not be able to kill anyone ...
Truth. 2-3 drinks and/or beers for me is usually the beast zone. similar to golf really.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #687
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I don't know anything about league play. What is it? I just get on and play the game. I haven't explored the other options much. Also, I saw something about getting rated (or something like that). What's that all about?
Old 11-29-2012, 04:43 PM   #688
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
I don't know anything about league play. What is it? I just get on and play the game. I haven't explored the other options much. Also, I saw something about getting rated (or something like that). What's that all about?
That's the league play. All the weapons and perks are open. Choose what you like. You play 5 placement matches, then it throws you into a division.

It all goes by Wins and losses though. You have to work as a team.

They are 2 different series: The moshpit series which anyone can jump in and be rated.

And the Championship series, where teams of 4 are rated as a team. You can play solo in that, but I don't think you get ranked.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #689
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Are other people's voices going through your tv speakers or through your ear piece for the live stream? I don't know if it would make a difference one way or the other.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #690
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
That's the league play. All the weapons and perks are open. Choose what you like. You play 5 placement matches, then it throws you into a division.

It all goes by Wins and losses though. You have to work as a team.

They are 2 different series: The moshpit series which anyone can jump in and be rated.

And the Championship series, where teams of 4 are rated as a team. You can play solo in that, but I don't think you get ranked.
Should I jump in and get rated on my own or wait until I have a group together and try to get rated then?
Old 11-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #691
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Doesn't matter.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:47 PM   #692
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

hey if yall are on Xbox hit me up gamertag is DemoNK9
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #693
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

I might do that, SpecOps
Old 11-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #694
miked237
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
miked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spurs

Do y'all play strictly objective-based game modes like Domination? Or do you also do TDM?
miked237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #695
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factorynew View Post
not to poo-poo your K/D or anything but SPM is really where it's at when looking to impress in this game. Career SPM over 400, now that is impressive.
Well most of the time I'm playing solo so I'm not necessarily trying to win matches, therefore all I care about is K/D. Now if I'm with people I know and they have mics its a very different story. My SPM is over 300 though.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #696
miked237
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
miked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spursmiked237 has earned his spurs

For me it's about both wins and K/D, both of which have much improved from when I first started playing COD (COD4, if you wanted to know).
miked237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #697
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Berry I went back and watched our last game on Yemen from your point of view since I've never watched your gameplay. It was pretty funny watching you accidentally kill yourself by falling into the canyon twice.

I think the number of players on league play last night was scarce since you really couldn't rank up since it was preseason. Hopefully it will pick up this weekend.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:25 AM   #698
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I hate you had to see that pitiful display of game play.

Go watch my Hard core game play. It's a lot better. LOL.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:28 AM   #699
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I was effing ranging last night, sorry I didn't respond to join requests. I'm trying to rank up an LMG and I can't keep the bastards on target. I will spare you my I hate this game rant.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #700
Berry
Sherlock

Male

One day you are going to buy the map packs, the next day you hate it. Lol
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote