CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
jrussjr
b381l
cocky-K
eightohhthree
SC Sandlapper
Spur's Addiction
Goofyboy
HeadCockFan
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Defensive personnel (1541)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1451)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1393)
Defense not an issue (1173)
Cack's Toast of the (882)
I guess we don't get (811)
Legitimate, Unbiased (807)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (757)
Antonio Allen vs Als (476)
why we're in this positio
open discussion of this t
Brawl at 49ers/Cardinals
Defense not an issue....
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Mizzou Depth Chart vs Sou
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Look who's at the bottom
Cack's Toast of the Game:

Old 11-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material
Default Saints* Bus Gets Egged

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...kers-egged-bus

Quote:
Tight end Jimmy Graham and backup quarterback Chase Daniel of the New Orleans Saints both tweeted Wednesday night that workers at Atlanta's Hartfield-Jackson International Airport egged the Saints' bus as the team arrived in town for its game against the Atlanta Falcons on "Thursday Night Football" (NFL Network, 8 p.m. ET).
Could not happen to a more deserving group of scum. Classless like trying to end player's careers? That team defines classless.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material
Default Re: Saints* Bus Gets Egged

I've still yet to see Brees get bountied

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Falcons or Panthers aren't done with the Taints* yet. Maybe if Suh gets a hold of Breesus.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #4
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

I swear you're the SEC guy

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Well, this is very dramatic.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
jellafever
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

If that's the worst thing that happens to you on a trip to Atlanta, consider yourself lucky.

Maybe one of the Saints' players should have stuck their head out the window and said, "Bitch, you ride da Marta bus"
jellafever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #7
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

I don't agree with that at all. I don't like the Saints, but Falcons fans need to keep it classy.

They are schooling the Saints right now on the field, however. :)
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #8
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
I don't agree with that at all. I don't like the Saints, but Falcons fans need to keep it classy.
Throwing eggs at bus is a heck of a lot classier than then trying to end player's careers. If you are a fan of team and found out that one or more of your favorite players were on that list you wouldn't say that.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:57 PM   #9
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

I do not like green eggs and Graham
Old 11-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #10
CarolinaCoonedawg
Thug Life

Male

CockyCash: 475
CarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talons

The Saints bus was egged at the Altanta airport. It's almost like the Falcons' fans have a "bounty" out for them.

"I once said you're either a Gator or a Gator Hater; I've changed my tune a little now. Now I say you're either a Gamecock or a Cock Block: a little racy, but it gets the point across" - Steve Spurrier
CarolinaCoonedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #11
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

17-7 Birds at the half keep it going boys
Old 11-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #12
JT21
#Team Good QB Play

Male

JT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudly

Brees was the worst player on the field for either team in the first half. The end of the half was ridiculous. Letting that much time run off was a rookie mistake- a rookie in college.

ProFootballFocus.com
JT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #13
CardiacKemba
Banned

Male

CardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervous

I heard they were forced to clean it up with Bounty paper towels.
CardiacKemba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #14
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
I do not like green eggs and Graham
Nice. Pts to you my friend
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote