CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
Kaka
Captain9Dragons
I Bleed Garnet
smoovecock
MountainCock
donbgamecock
The Gator Bowl wants (1439)
Why I'm hopeful abou (1304)
USC will upset Aubur (1157)
A simple defensive l (974)
In-state QB talent (918)
Which loss hurt wors (585)
Texas athletic direc (576)
SEC Debate: Best can (498)
This is War (400)
Ranking the SEC Foot (396)
A simple defensive line &
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Bama @ Tennessee
Cann tipping plays?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Why I think we beat Aubur
Madrid vs Barca
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Garber vs Klinsmann round

Old 11-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #161
FloydTheBarber
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
FloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gruden offered by Arkansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAEvans24 View Post
It's hard to fault our fan base's excitement over the Gruden HC possibility. Imagine being a storied program for decades, and then the wheels falling off due to bad leadership and complacency.

Bad hire, bad hire....and we are now desperately clinging on the hope of any good news coming our way.

Gruden would be an upgrade regardless if e ends up being a bust, but 70% of the college game is recruiting. With that said, that's why Grude asked for 4.5 mil in assistant coach payroll (may have been the deal breaker).

Its been a tough road, and we are due some good news....

....hopefully.
Due some good news?

That's what gets me about certain "storied" programs...the sense of entitlement from their fanbase. They feel that, since they were good a few decades ago, that they can't be bad for nything more than a few years.
FloydTheBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #162
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydTheBarber View Post
Due some good news?

That's what gets me about certain "storied" programs...the sense of entitlement from their fanbase. They feel that, since they were good a few decades ago, that they can't be bad for nything more than a few years.
To be fair we have been very good all of the last 3 decades. (with an obvious dip at the end of the 2000-10 decade.)

It's not like we are that far removed from a 30 year run of sustained success.

If we hadn't been competitive since the late 80's I would understand your statement.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #163
vol4life25
Walk On

Male

vol4life25 has hatched from the shell

USCjr. fans always make me laugh....

How many NC do you have?

How many SEC Titles do you have?

Thats right......go back in your hole scrubs

You guys shouldnt even be in the SEC.....I have no idea why they let you join in the first place.

And before I get a tard saying "You guys have sucked the past 4 years"

Yeah well..........you guys have sucked the past 40 years.
vol4life25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #164
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by vol4life25 View Post

How many NC do you have?

You guys shouldnt even be in the SEC.....I have no idea why they let you join in the first place.
What was your SEC record this year? What about last year? You're worse than a clemson fan living in the past. At least clemson can win double digit games a year!
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #165
75CarolinaFan
Gatorade Poster of d Year

Male

CockyCash: 100200
75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material

For our Vol friends:

75CarolinaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #166
vol4life25
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
What was your SEC record this year? What about last year? You're worse than a clemson fan living in the past. At least clemson can win double digit games a year!
I wish clemson would join the SEC and kick you tards out....

Atleast they have a history of winning compared to USCjr.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #167
Schecter
Banned

Male

Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:

Not gonna answer the question? Having trouble reading? I get it, I know it's tough for you losers. I'm glad your team is so soft, it's a guaranteed W every year now!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #168
vol4life25
Walk On

Male

Quote:
What is your SEC record since joining.....

50-140......lol
Old 11-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #169
Schecter
Banned

Male

Quote:
What is your SEC record since joining.....

50-140......lol
Man you are having trouble reading! ouch, i won't pain you anymore to try and spell out words. 5 wins FOR THE WIN!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #170
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1373
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Hey now, those are fighting words. Why don't you take that kind of talk to the Smack Talk forum linked here
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #171
Schecter
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser24 View Post
Hey now, those are fighting words. Why don't you take that kind of talk to the Smack Talk forum linked here
He can't read, so he won't be able to understand what you are saying.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #172
vol4life25
Walk On

Male

(5-22-2)............Scrubs will be Scrubs
Old 11-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #173
Schecter
Banned

Male

Quote:
(5-22-2)............Scrubs will be Scrubs
Good luck in your bowl game Vol.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #174
FeartheSpur
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 717
FeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPit

Banned in 3,2,1
FeartheSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #175
vol4life25
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Man you are having trouble reading! ouch, i won't pain you anymore to try and spell out words. 5 wins FOR THE WIN!

You know what else 5 goes with?

That is the number of times you have beat us SINCE JOINING THE SEC!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH....wait wait........HAHAHAH
Old 11-29-2012, 11:33 PM   #176
Schecter
Banned

Male

Quote:
You know what else 5 goes with?

That is the number of times you have beat us SINCE JOINING THE SEC!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH....wait wait........HAHAHAH
Good thing that history doesn't matter today, you know the present, where you lose EVERYTHING you do? God you guys suck!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #177
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Vol4life25 is a tool. We're Carolina fans. We know our history sucks. Noone cares. Doucher.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #178
GAMECOCKGUY74
Recruit

Male

GAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talons

bahahahahah......i see there are some butthurt vowelteers these days!!Lol.......if memory serves me correctly we beat down Tenn the very first year we joined the SEC........Hank Campbell stopped a punk ass vowelteer rb.......pathetic comes in All colors it seems......#FatPhilComeBack lol
GAMECOCKGUY74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #179
SwimCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

SwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPit

Quote:

How many NC do you have?

And before I get a tard saying "You guys have sucked the past 4 years"

Yeah well..........you guys have sucked the past 40 years.
Ah, so the retard known as Taterhead, skeeter 3, dawghunter, renegade doc, and countless other screen names for this loser who spends more time on his now-dominant rival's board, has raised his pathetic "head" and shown up to post senseless and idiotic posts once again where he relies on ever-more distant past history.

Live with your past history while we focus on the present and the future. Just like Miami, the Viles will never return to any significant prominence since they have been passed by The USC and even Vandy now. Their AD office is in shambles and they have had to repeatedly made coaching changes in every sport. Viles Nation = Dumpster fire!
SwimCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:57 AM   #180
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:

My feeling is that UTjr has no business throwing the "jr" on the end of anybody else's name.