CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
thumpin big
Regalcock
Gamecocks1137
RGHoskins
JerseyBird
markymark550
ZenUSC
peterlemon
smoovecock
Brad Lawing (1782)
Currently 2nd in att (1063)
Constant Updates on (963)
**USC vs. UNC-Ashevi (954)
Alshon - Bose (928)
Ced Cooper (#18) sta (855)
How cool would it be (763)
Garcia vs Clemson To (612)
Carolina/Clemson gam (503)
Palmetto Bowl (320)
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Andrew Clifford Scooter A
NEW Pics from South Alaba
Chattanooga upends No. 4
Constant Updates on Watso
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ C
Where to watch in Arlingt
Props to Volleyball!
Garcia vs Clemson Tom
Currently 2nd in attendan

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 05:11 AM   #21
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material
Default Re: Marcus Lattimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgamecocks1984 View Post
Those of you saying Lattimore is declaring for the draft.....please stop with the allegations. I happen to be very good friends with Marcus Lattimores family, and they said that Marcus Lattimore himself has said nothing about going pro.They have asked that until you hear something from him yourself to not be spreading rumors about this. No one elaborated any further so to the best of our knowledge he is still planning on applying for medical redshirt and returning to South Carolina football team in 2014!

Thanks, Spurs Up, and Stay Cocky!
Are you close, personal friends with him?

Old 11-30-2012, 06:52 AM   #22
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I don't know why I believed the rumors in the first place. It makes sense that he wouldn't really be thinking much about something like that right now. He is probably only thinking about getting his degree and healing up. He doesn't seem like someone who would quickly make such an important decision like that. He's got plenty of time.
You really don't know if any of it is true, including the OP's alleged inside information.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #23
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

i wish the mods would delete any thread pushing for either option. just leave this kid alone and let him rehab. until he makes anything official, people need to quit trying to push him in either direction. it is not smarter for him to go pro, and it is not his duty to come back to usc. the smart decision is the one he makes without all of the fanatics input. no matter what HE decides to do, that is the right thing to do. leave the man be!
Old 11-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #24
jomo
Recruit

Male

jomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
i wish the mods would delete any thread pushing for either option. just leave this kid alone and let him rehab. until he makes anything official, people need to quit trying to push him in either direction. it is not smarter for him to go pro, and it is not his duty to come back to usc. the smart decision is the one he makes without all of the fanatics input. no matter what HE decides to do, that is the right thing to do. leave the man be!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:04 AM   #25
espn4lyf
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10136
espn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot material

He will probably end up in 2014 draft
Old 11-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #26
OfficeLinebackerCock
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1230
OfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post

THIS! ^
Old 11-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #27
cockybynature
Recruit

Male

cockybynature has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgamecocks1984 View Post
Those of you saying Lattimore is declaring for the draft.....please stop with the allegations. I happen to be very good friends with Marcus Lattimores family, and they said that Marcus Lattimore himself has said nothing about going pro.They have asked that until you hear something from him yourself to not be spreading rumors about this. No one elaborated any further so to the best of our knowledge he is still planning on applying for medical redshirt and returning to South Carolina football team in 2014!

Thanks, Spurs Up, and Stay Cocky!
You use the words allegations like anyone is saying something bad. There are people like myself who think it is a GOOD thing if ML takes a shot at the NFL draft now. There are also people who think it is BAD to leave. Either way we are simply expressing an opinion.

There are no "rumors" or "allegations" out there. I am not even an insider, but when I blogged about it FIRST last Sunday night, before ANYONE ELSE it was because I just happen to eat breakfast a few times a week with someone who has ties, and he told me that he hears that ML is leaving. He told me that Sunday morning, so I researched and blogged it Sunday night/early Monday. Almost a day later Phil Kornbutt and a few "pay" sights and national blogs decided to jump on it because their so-called super sources said the same thing and people think its official. We are allowed to have opinions arent we.

http://scgamecockfootball.com/2012/1...mp-to-nfl-now/

At least I didnt come on CT or on my blog and claim to be some know-it-all.

(by the way, when I blogged about the possibility of LW leaving SC to take the Georgia State job BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, AGAIN that same tidbit came from the same person that told me about ML. Obviously I was wrong (so far) about LW, but until Georgia State hires a coach, the rumor could be true.)

All I am saying is that anyone has the right to do research, make a judgement and blog/write about it. As the reader you can believe it or not. If you are a CT moderator, you can delete it or not. But the whole idea of blogging/writing is to either be the first to put it out there, or the one who gets it right. If you read it on a pay sight or supposed official SC Gamecock sight would it make it more or less true? I dont think so, it just wouldnt be free to read.

***this is not a rant, really.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #28
Coondog
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

Marcus should take his RS year and get his degree. After next season when the knee is fully healed then he should seriously consider going pro. As much as I would love to see him play for another season he needs to think about the risk to his future in the NFL. With a great showing on Pro day and at the combine he could make the first round or early second. Another knee injury and he may never see that chance again.
Closed Thread