CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
pitchcock
Coulwoodwarlord
Cockypantherfan
LeeSC
SCohioBoy
gadeneer1986
WeStillOwnUSC
Waldrop doubtful for (1246)
Best position coach (1095)
We Have A New KO Guy (1025)
The New Idea That'll (919)
If we loose to Kensu (845)
I'm over the loss, b (541)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (346)
So What? (331)
Women's BB "Big (207)
Land For Sale (181)
Thoughts on the basketbal
If we loose to Kensucky..
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
Best position coach or co
Ole Miss football program
We Have A New KO Guy
Dylan Thompson looks brok
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi
One dimensional QB

Old 11-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #701
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

I'm about to trade it in for Battlefield 3.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #702
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I'm about to trade it in for Battlefield 3.
Nah don't do that. Treyarch usually does a good job overtime in patching their games to make them better. You can find BF3 cheap enough these days to just buy it and play it when BO2 gets you too frustrated. Stick around and play some league play with us.

Whether it is due to lag, skill based matching making, or not being able to rush around as much, I am not doing as well as I have in previous CODS. I still enjoy the game and it is making me want to play more due to the fact that I do want to get better. Going from a 2+ K/D in BO1 and MW3 to around a 1.39 in this one is driving me to figure out how to do well in BO2 without just completely pitching a tent and setting up camp.

In the limited amount of time I got to play last night I did have fun. I switched back to the MSMC(?) last night and it was doing the job. It seems like I have more success with some guns more than others on any particular night and I just have to figure out what gun is working for that night.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #703
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

We need more people to play. Every night its me and yogi, I hope you boys play some this weekend.

Looking at you Legal, BigSpenda. USCooper
Old 11-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #704
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yogi, you're right about the MSMC and the SMGs generally are seemingly the best for a try-hard set up.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #705
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

That was a decent COD stream last night berry.

But you died a lot.

Last edited by Mr.101; 11-30-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #706
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I need to get the live stream going so I can give yall a different vantage point to look out. I might try and mess around with it this weekend.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #707
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Yogi, you're right about the MSMC and the SMGs generally are seemingly the best for a try-hard set up.
I have always been an assault rifle type of guy, but I am just not finding one that I am in love with in this game. I haven't unlocked the last one so I still have some hopes for that. I guess I could try it out in league play to see if I will like it. If not then I will stay with the Type-25 or FAL. I have about given up on the SCAR. It doesn't kill fast enough for me and is just too inconsistent in my hands.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #708
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I need to get the live stream going so I can give yall a different vantage point to look out. I might try and mess around with it this weekend.
It's easy just go in the live stream and turn it on. It will give you a url that you can post in the goof so people can watch.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #709
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

i think today i will post some of my game film for you guys to watch.

i reset my stats because on xbox the career leader boards got completely screwed up and all of my leaderboard stats got reset, so i just decided to reset my own stats as well.

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #710
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

111, does the 360 version have the live streaming built in?

I assume it does.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #711
carolinafan111

Male

carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

well, i know it records all of you games... it may not have live streaming, but i can upload videos of myself..\

just googled it.. and yes. i will try to figure out how to work it

Old 11-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #712
Berry
Sherlock

Male

It's only in league play.

The season starts tonight.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #713
carolinafan111

Male

well, i can do that too!

Old 11-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #714
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

Too bad I don't have the game.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #715
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
It's only in league play.

The season starts tonight.
I will be on my friend. I hope to be on early and for a long time!! Drunken COD!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2012, 01:49 PM   #716
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Be sure if you are good and drunk to turn on the live streaming so we can see it.

Be sure to setup a Youtube account so it can stream to it.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:06 PM   #717
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I shall be on sometime tonight, but not sure of the time since I am going to try see if I can watch the High School football championships on my PS3 or computer.

I need to go ahead and link my Youtube account as well. Can you upload your theater videos straight to Youtube from the game?
Old 11-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #718
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
We need more people to play. Every night its me and yogi, I hope you boys play some this weekend.

Looking at you Legal, BigSpenda. USCooper
Ill be playing a lot more now. I'm actually finally getting games where my KD is over 1. I started out like 6 kill 25 deaths kinda games.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #719
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I have always been an assault rifle type of guy, but I am just not finding one that I am in love with in this game. I haven't unlocked the last one so I still have some hopes for that. I guess I could try it out in league play to see if I will like it. If not then I will stay with the Type-25 or FAL. I have about given up on the SCAR. It doesn't kill fast enough for me and is just too inconsistent in my hands.

Yeah I'm all over the play with the SCAR, but I see lots of people using it. Maybe it gets better when you slap the suppressor on it. I haven't unlocked that yet. The last assault rifle is supposed to be like an AK47 clone from what I've read. Haven't unlocked it yet either.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #720
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

The game finally gave me a 5 star highlight clip rating last night when I created a highlight video. I was on Hijacked and got the war machine in a care package and just spawn raped the other team. They just kept spawning right in front of me and were so easy to kill with the war machine noob tube that I felt dirty for doing it to them.