CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
El Cid Ranger
MountainCock
kingoftheroost
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
Interesting quotes f (2649)
Key for 2015 defense (994)
Skai Moore out for U (908)
Women's Team Ranked (624)
Lebron makes Clevela (526)
Troubles in Tigertow (467)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (356)
Cockaboose Video (294)
TN game weather (187)
Who is your favorite (177)
Key for 2015 defense
TN game weather
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
We're going to the NCAA T
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
FSU vs. Louisville
Where do you like to sit
Sports no longer fun?
Uniforms for Tenn
Who is your favorite play

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #1401
ramcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
ramcock has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Early Outlook 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
Yes, just looked at it, GA is loaded with talent that year. Maybe tops in country?
GA could possibly be tops in country due to quantity. However, VA will have 3 five stars this year - pretty incredible considering the number of ppl in VA.

If we take care of SC and skim the top of NC and GA we'll be in awesome shape. Bring em in coaches!
Old 11-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #1402
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Dashawn Hand had us listed in his top 10, as well.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #1403
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2000
atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Bentley Spain Thread (2014 Prospect)

if we can pick up a few of these giants, then yeah we will be winning a championship in the next 2-3 years i think.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #1404
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Bentley Spain Thread (2014 Prospect)

Bentley will be releasing a top group soon. USC expected to be at the top if he places them in any order
Old 11-27-2012, 05:10 AM   #1405
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Marlon Humphrey Thread (2014 Prospect)

would be a huge get.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:11 AM   #1406
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

Default Re: Jalen Tabor Thread (2014 Prospect)

damn the DB class of 2014 could be monstrous
Old 11-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #1407
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit
Default Re: Braxton Berrios Thread (2014 Prospect)

Some Heels fans think he almost committed to the Gamecocks a few weeks ago. TIFWIW.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #1408
Cheeze
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Cheeze is sharpening his clawsCheeze is sharpening his clawsCheeze is sharpening his clawsCheeze is sharpening his claws

So I know I can't post Social media posts from players but @JoshatTheState's twitter has some interesting retweets about this young man...

https://twitter.com/JoshatTheState
Walter: "That's right dude, they peed on your bleeping rug."
Old 11-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #1409
GarnetArmy07
Legen...DARY

Male

CockyCash: 1101221
GarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot material

A baby shower?
Old 11-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #1410
Citadel Gamecock
Walk On

Male

Citadel Gamecock has feathers coming inCitadel Gamecock has feathers coming inCitadel Gamecock has feathers coming in

Love Spurrier's comeback.....you can come watch my dawgs lol
Old 11-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #1411
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

has anyone called him a poor mans Wes Welker yet? if not.. FIRST!

Old 11-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #1412
ramcock
Recruit

Male

ramcock has hatched from the shell

this guy is Welker with a mean streak.

I see this guy as a much better hybrid of Ace and Bruce. Gonna be a workhorse for us.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #1413
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

2014 might be one of our best recruiting classes ever.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #1414
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

WE WANT DARRELL SCOTT BAD
Old 11-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #1415
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

CockyCash: 200
Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

What I really got out of this is that whoever the #5 player in SC is needs to get with the program and seriously consider us.

Seriously though, if these pan out, the class would be amazing.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #1416
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Jalen Tabor Thread (2014 Prospect)

Quote:
Junior DB Jalen Tabor (6-0 170) of the District of Columbia has offers from USC, Clemson, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, NC State, Maryland and West Virginia among others. He has expressed interest in the Gamecocks and Tigers. "I love South Carolina," said Tabor. "They have a great program and great coaches...like Steve Spurrier. I like what they're doing there and they play in the SEC. That matters." He has not visited USC but plans to do so in his future. As for Clemson he said, "I've been there twice, two years ago. It's really good there. They have a great program, great fans and a great environment. I want to get back down there." Other schools he has visited include Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida, Virginia Tech and Florida State. Tabor does not have any favorites.
Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...695/-1/PSPORTS

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 11-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #1417
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Milan Richard Thread (2014 Prospect)

Quote:
Junior TE Milan Richard of Savannah adds Clemson to his offer sheet Thursday. The Tigers join USC, Georgia, NC State, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, UCLA and Louisiana-Lafayette with offers for Richard. "It's really exciting," said Richard. "When a school thinks that you're good enough to play for them, it's great." Richard visited Clemson last Saturday for the Battle of the Palmetto State. "I got a chance to get a feel for their coaches and their atmosphere," he said. "I like them a lot. They're a family-based school. They told me they have three or four players that graduated and later came back to coach. I like that." The Gamecocks have already offered the Georgia product and he named Clemson and USC as schools of interest. "I haven't narrowed my list yet because every time I try to do so, someone else starts showing interest," Richard said. He is playing basketball now that his season ends and will in a rising senior bowl in Atlanta later this month. Richard plans to visit Clemson in January.
Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...696/-1/PSPORTS

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 11-30-2012, 09:04 PM   #1418
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Default Re: Mason Rudolph Thread (2014 Prospect)

Quote:
Northwestern junior QB Mason Rudolph has had a monster season in leading the Trojans to the 4A-Division 2 state championship game. Going into Saturday's showdown with Greenwood, the former tight end has passed for 3787 yards and 39 touchdowns while completing 68% of his attempts. LSU has taken notice and is the first major program in with an offer. "LSU is really high on him," Northwestern coach Kyle Richardson said. North Carolina, Tennessee and Alabama are three others showing interest at this point. Rudolph camped last summer at USC and the Gamecocks also have been in contact. This season Rudolph attended games at USC, Wake Forest, Clemson and North Carolina. He plans to visit about five or six schools this summer, but LSU stands out with him right now. "I'm excited about the LSU offer," he said, "but I want to see what else comes in."
Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...698/-1/PSPORTS

Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #1419
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Default Re: Jeb Blazevich Thread (2014 Prospect)

Quote:
TE Jeb Blazevich of Charlotte was back at Clemson last Saturday for another unofficial visit. "It was a fun visit, a better game to watch," he said. "Most of the games I've seen were blow outs. I like how they use the tight ends and I like the direction of the offense. The big question is will Coach Morris stay?" Blazevich also went to games at Georgia, Alabama, LSU and Ohio Statse this season. Recruiters from Clemson and Virginia have been in this week and Florida is coming next week. Notre Dame will come by in a couple of week, and Tennessee also has been in. Blazevich is working on his short list from around 25 offers and couldn't confirm Clemson will be on it. "I don't know how to answer that right now," he said without elaborating. He plans to get his list down to six or seven and make a decision before this summer. USC also has offered but he hasn't talked with recruiter Shawn Elliott in a while.
Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...763/-1/PSPORTS

Old 11-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #1420
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Default Re: C.J. Fuller Thread (2014 Prospect)

Quote:
RB CJ Fuller of Easley made the short ride up U.S. 123 Saturday for the Clemson-USC showdown. "I thought Clemson was going to win but USC came out on top," Fuller said. "I was pulling for Clemson." Fuller has an offer from the Tigers. He also visited for the NC State game where he had a chance to chat with Dabo Swinney. "He said it was up to me, basically saying they made their decision and it's up to me if I want to come," Fuller said. "I'm favoring them a little bit but I'm keeping my options open. I want to see what other offers I get." Fuller also went to games at USC and North Carolina, and he wants to go back to Chapel Hill to talk to the coaches. Fuller is also getting interest from Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, LSU, North Carolina, Auburn, Duke, Mississippi State and Georgia. This season he rushed for 2044 yards and 19 touchdowns.
Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...807/-1/PSPORTS

Closed Thread