CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
bigdog2003
GSC2013
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
evan_aggie
The Yancey
GH
Do we have any shot (2454)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1764)
What changes can and (1361)
(50 minute Replay) U (1307)
Shaw: Check Out This (1227)
Don't tell me we don (1178)
Gamecocks claimed an (1078)
Gamecock football Lo (938)
Tanner McEvoy should (899)
SOS Teleconference (825)
Connor Shaw Browns
Gamecock football Long Te
SOS Teleconference
Mike Davis "doubtful
who thinks we need a whol
Pirate Depth Chart
Carolina opens -15.5
MLS almost ready for play
Japanese High School Base
My Observations About USC

Old 12-01-2012, 02:25 AM   #21
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Masters of Denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh Gamecock View Post
Top ten is great imo but you could argue top 5 is.
You're not "Great" just because you are in the top ten. Wasn't Clemson in top ten at 1 point. It doesn't have anything to do with ranking imo. A "great" team doesn't have any real weaknesses and we have few.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:37 AM   #22
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

They are so ****ing dumb. Look. Someone said "deer" when he was trying to say "dear" I mean you learn that shit in 1st grade. And that's not even the first time I've seen it over there.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:49 AM   #23
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

i'd agree with the premise that we're not an invincible juggernaut, but i feel the same way about every top 10 team this season. if he would have left it at that then id be fine with it because it disturbs me just the same when i read posters here say they dont want to face bama because theyre afraid we'd lose.

where he goes too far and it turns into delusion is saying we're not better than them. because we're not only better, we're clearly better.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:50 AM   #24
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
You're not "Great" just because you are in the top ten. Wasn't Clemson in top ten at 1 point. It doesn't have anything to do with ranking imo. A "great" team doesn't have any real weaknesses and we have few.
True somewhat, We have a weakness on offense because its not pretty? Still average 30 points a game. Every team has some kind of perceived weakness though.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:27 AM   #25
wholelottacock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
wholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his claws

I feel like a blind child with a crayon could have plotted out a better site. What fawking year of the internet are those morons trapped in over there.
wholelottacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:38 AM   #26
ThisMr X
Starter

Male

ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wholelottacock View Post
I feel like a blind child with a crayon could have plotted out a better site. What fawking year of the internet are those morons trapped in over there.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #27
ScottK
4-Star

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

I don't know what this site is like after a loss to Clemson (I've been on this site for less than 4 years, Ha!), but goodness I have never seen a fanbase implode like that before.

I've been reading their site with a morbid curiosity and they have gone through every possible non-football topic and talked about how horrible USC is and how great Clemson is. On a football forum. LOL
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #28
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

They were very realistic after the game,saying we were just a better team and they have only played two real teams and lost to both.. I guess the hurt is starting to wear off.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #29
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
Top ten end of the season is great
Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #30
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

well...no matter what dabo says...when people think of Carolina football they think of the South Carolina Gamecocks...that's a given now. Thank you Coach Spurrier.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #31
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

So if we're not a good team, what does that make them?
Old 12-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #32
sosfan812
Blue Chip

Male

sosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudly

Do they not understand that by saying we have benefitted from the sec east being down and the results of those same sec east teams against asheashe teams only makes them and their conference look weak? If you want to see why we will continue to beat the orange creampuff's one only has to look at their recruiting commits this year and see how many OL they have. I call it the brad scott effect, great skill players and no linemen. We do have to give them credit for always having highly ranked classes and I do believe they have won more pre-season national championships then anyone!
sosfan812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #33
gamecockgal
Cave Johnson's Lemons!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

even other tater fans called him out on the idiotic "he'll go in the 5th round" comment.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #34
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by wholelottacock View Post
In Clemson, EVERY year is 1981.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:07 AM   #35
tpep
Two Deep

Male

tpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndercoverCock View Post
In Clemson, EVERY year is 1981.
and every new hc is the second coming of danny, everyone who beats them cheats, and all chickens are ducks{coots}- what a bunch of delusional MOOOOROOOONS
tpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:10 AM   #36
sparklecityspur
4-Star

Male

sparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurs

I've heard more Danny talk in the past week than in the past 20 years. Like he could just step in, do his illegal thing, without missing a step.
sparklecityspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #37
mvb1
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1992
mvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his comb

The east is down again this year? Georgia, Florida yeah they suck. Clowney not a top round draft pick, well really nothing to say about that. Some stupidity needs no explanation. As far as they beat themselves by not playing their game, it's hard to operate your offense with Clowney in your back field. You know mister 5th round draft pick.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Old 12-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #38
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh Gamecock View Post
True somewhat, We have a weakness on offense because its not pretty? Still average 30 points a game. Every team has some kind of perceived weakness though.
Great teams overcome these. We are close, very close. We just have to get over the hump and keep being in position to go to the SEC title game. Got to stop losing games we should win. Should have been going to our 3rd straight SEC title game this year.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #39
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPit

I have lurked on other team's message boards quite a bit over the past few years and I have to say that hands down Clemson is the most delusional fan base I have ever seen. There is no other team even remotely close to Clemson in the delusional department. It is going to be funny to watch them get the hell beat out of them again in their bowl game. They will meltdown for a couple days and then they will be back to being world beaters after a day or two.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #40
USCgrad95
Walk On

Male

USCgrad95 has hatched from the shell

There is actually a thread on Tigernet this morning bemoaning the fact that Clemson and Carolina cannot meet in a bowl game, therefore denying them the ability to get revenge on us. I honestly don't know if the word to describe some of their fans is delusional or pathetic.
USCgrad95 is offline   Reply With Quote