CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
roosterdude21
markp_vip
TRBTB
kingoftheroost
Regalcock
ccured
GarnetSwarm1990
Morris to SMU (5964)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1899)
Clemson fans (1623)
Carolina on a Walmar (1364)
Game simulation (883)
Venables to TAMU? (713)
End of the aTm / LSU (574)
Women's Soccer Elite (464)
Have we been favored (443)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (303)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
Madden Connected Franchis
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Venables to TAMU?
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Women's Soccer Elite Eigh
Vegas line moving on game
marshall/WKU
Phil Kronblut show
Xbox One

Old 11-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #21
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material
Default Re: Thank you David Beckam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
college sports are more popular in places where there is no pro sport, aka the south.

you are right, mls will lose some ratings to the sec championship, but not as much as you think.
Yes I know that.

Doesn't change the fact that MLS will get a .8 or lower rating again.

Last year it was on PRIME TIME, this year its on at 4:30. And the same two teams.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #22
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Next time, show your appreciation by spelling his name correctly.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #23
JQ94
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons

I love the beautiful game, I love planning it and thinking up strategies to suit my players. I LOVE IT! However, MLS is painfully slow to watch comparatively.

They are treating it like an expansion league, get the guys retiring from major leagues...it's unfortunate.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:31 AM   #24
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

I'm just glad to hear he's going to be helping with our kickers.
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:26 AM   #25
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Love soccer and im gonna try to watch both. I Havent been able to keep up with it this year that much but still like the game!!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:40 AM   #26
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material

MLS is very popular on the west coast. I would put it on par with where the NHL is now (when they play). LA sells out consistently, Seattle, KC, Portland, Houston are all at or above their max capacity for the year. MLS is the 8th largest league in the world, based on average attendance. It is finally making some in roads after floundering around for 10 years.

http://mlsattendance.blogspot.com/
Old 12-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #27
Kaka
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Kaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTail View Post
MLS is very popular on the west coast. I would put it on par with where the NHL is now (when they play). LA sells out consistently, Seattle, KC, Portland, Houston are all at or above their max capacity for the year. MLS is the 8th largest league in the world, based on average attendance. It is finally making some in roads after floundering around for 10 years.

http://mlsattendance.blogspot.com/
its pointless to try to argue with some people here.

I gone be watching the mls game, and I gone keep an eye on the sec championship, LA is my team and if the gamecocks are not playing, I could care less.

I follow the two usc's and that's it, a little ucla.

Anyway, GO GALAXY!!!!!!

Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #28
Kaka
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Kaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
Yes I know that.

Doesn't change the fact that MLS will get a .8 or lower rating again.

Last year it was on PRIME TIME, this year its on at 4:30. And the same two teams.
its a baby league that is growing.

mls is like rocky balboa, a true underdog

Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote