CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
U-Dub Gamecock
ReadR00ster
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
b381l
Regalcock
catdaddy66
acejrock
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (609)
BREAD (487)
South Carolina @ Aub (355)
Dress shirt help (313)
Starz Black Sails (258)
Sindarius Thornwell (186)
Best Child Acting Pe (175)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (100)
Unsung Hero (62)
Well gameday just go (50)
South Carolina @ Auburn S
Name a Gamecock
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
Grill 225 (Market Pavilli
TOSHIBA Satellite i7 lapt
How to cut the mustard
Kelcy and Vic questioned

Old 12-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #61
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386
Default Re: Official USC vs. Michigan in Outback Bowl Discussion Thread

Excited to see our guys play the winningest program in the country. That's a big name to see next to ours on the scoreboard. Very cool.

I'm not going to be thrilled for the 10am PST kick, but I don't think I had a choice on that one.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #62
U-S-C till i D-I-E
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
U-S-C till i D-I-E is learning to peck

Nice match up. Took out Nebraska last year and now a chance to take out Michigan. I think our D completly shuts them down.
U-S-C till i D-I-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #63
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

UM is wearing home jerseys, right?

I can't stand their away uni's, my eyes usually bleed.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #64
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceatusc View Post
well I will be watching on tv. would love to go to Tampa, just too far.
Yep, that sums it up.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #65
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 95340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Their OL will be on Tenn's level or better. Their pass defense is also outstanding. They're decent at running the ball. They are bad on the road, like us and all 4 losses were away games.

-Abo Swinney, April 17, 2013

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...-carolina-woes
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #66
gearhead302
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 734
gearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his combgearhead302 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
Got to check tomorrow if I can get off Jan 2. Its a teacher workday, but I can hope.
Unless its a PD day shouldn't be a problem
gearhead302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #67
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWard View Post
Their OL will be on Tenn's level or better. Their pass defense is also outstanding. They're decent at running the ball. They are bad on the road, like us and all 4 losses were away games.
I don't think so. They gave up almost twice the sacks of Tennessee and they don't throw the ball anywhere near as much as them.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #68
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Georgia to Cap1. The reporter who said it was going to A&M was full of it.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:42 PM   #69
uscfsu23
Blue Chip

Male

uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

My wife and I are planning on going to the Outback bowl, any suggestions on a Hotel? Thanks!
uscfsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #70
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 398687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
Georgia to Cap1. The reporter who said it was going to A&M was full of it.
a&m was going to go there...the sec stepped in and forced their hand. Believe me, the capital 1 did not want to take uga after a loss(even though it was close)

Regardless, can't wait to see clowney and taylor vs robinson
Old 12-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #71
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

We are going to stomp Michigan. Take that to the bank.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #72
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Another chance to take down another one of the so-called historic programs and raise our profile, this isn't the past, this is the here and now and we are the elite team. Yes they have tradition but we are going to smack that down. Just like Nebraska earlier this year.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #73
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

michigan fans think they will blow us out and that clowney wont sniff a sack.. per their rivals board
Old 12-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #74
ds401
4-Star

Female

ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Paratrooper View Post
Good idea with the new thread. Tickets are done....now where to stay......

http://www.outbackbowl.com/tampabay/...ml?location=WT

Some of these are close to the stadium. I stick with Marriott/Courtyard/Residence Inns/Springhill. They are the most consistent with quality at different price ranges. Hampton Inns are OK also.
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #75
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

Blackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his comb

We should beat them with relative ease, We beat UGA and they were almost National Champions.
Blackland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #76
MGoBlue
Walk On

Male

MGoBlue has hatched from the shell

Hello from the other side,

Pretty damn pumped about this matchup boys. Y'all have the more talented squad out there, but you never know what you're gonna see with our whackjob of an offensive coordinator.

Should be a good one
MGoBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #77
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 5905802
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoBlue View Post

Pretty damn pumped about this matchup boys. Y'all have the more talented squad out there, but you never know what you're gonna see with our whackjob of an offensive coordinator.

Should be a good one
Will introduce Big Blue to Jadaveon Clowney.......
Welcome to Cockytalk! Send our best to the rest of the Blue Nation....... and prepare to be victim #11!

Thanking God we are playing in Tampa and NOT Michigan! LOL
Old 12-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #78
MGoBlue
Walk On

Male

MGoBlue has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
Will introduce Big Blue to Jadaveon Clowney.......
Welcome to Cockytalk! Send our best to the rest of the Blue Nation....... and prepare to be victim #11!

Thanking God we are playing in Tampa and NOT Michigan! LOL
Yep, can't wait to see Clowney go up against Taylor Lewan (current lottery projection in the draft) --- although he did just get owned by a true freshman DE on OSU....so maybe that doesn't bode very well
MGoBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #79
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins

Quote:

Should be a good one
Welcome to the site! Being born in Detroit and raised in S.Carolina (with 2 degrees from USC), this game is extra special to me! Really looking forward to it.

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #80
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

Quote:

Should be a good one

Welcome! Very excited to see this game in Tampa!