CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
ReadR00ster
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
ChickenButt
lilhornet
robgusc76
Freshman ND WR " (826)
Call of Duty: Advanc (523)
Good Riddance to bad (456)
Keeping tailgate foo (316)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (288)
Bashing Players, coa (213)
An A to Z of Noah We (207)
The Comeback & T (206)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (97)
Wallpaper & Back (97)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
TeMarcus Blanton
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Bashing Players, coaches,
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE

Old 12-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
carolinamedicine
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolinamedicine has hatched from the shell
Default Question about bowl tickets

So, I am a half scholarship GC member, which enables me to get 2 tickets through the GC. Unfortunately, I need 4 tickets. I know it is hard to tell, but do yall envision all of USC's allotment being taken up by the GC, or do you see tickets being released to the general public for sale? Essentially I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and buy tickets through ticketmaster (which would put me in the upperdeck), or should I wait and see if I can get some through USC? Any information/opinions is appreciated!
carolinamedicine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #2
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb
Default Re: Question about bowl tickets

Stubhub still had lower level and second level tickets. Depends on how much you want to pay. Still we're some lower level and 2nd level for $125 and up
Old 12-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I don't think the game will be a sell-out. Especially the Michigan side. I really think if you wait and can find some connections in the Bay area you can get tickets for less. My mom lived there for several years and thats what I did for the two games against OSU. The problem now is trying to find some good local connections there.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Outback-...omeA_b_10004_4

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #5
carolinamedicine
Walk On

Male

carolinamedicine has hatched from the shell

I appreciate yalls responses. I know there are still tickets on ticketmaster etc, my main question was if you thing the USC allotment will sell out once the gamecock club has been taken care of? I read they will potentially release tickets if they have any leftover.
carolinamedicine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Had a Michigan fan tell me he can get priority tickets at $80 each if I want them, The game being on a Tuesday and in Tampa makes this a tough call. I could have done Jacksonville in a long day trip.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:02 AM   #7
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Ticketmaster.... Why sit in the corners if ya don't have to?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #8
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
Ticketmaster.... Why sit in the corners if ya don't have to?
Ticketmaster kept trying to put me in the corner.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #9
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Paratrooper View Post
Ticketmastkeptept trying to put me in the corner.
I saw 2 on the SC side in the uppers near midfield... But I'm gonna call the bowl directly
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #10
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
I saw 2 on the SC side in the uppers near midfield... But I'm gonna call the bowl directly
Try stubhub if all fails. They seemed to have a variety on the SC side.