CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
JerseyBird
Garnetnblack99
kingoftheroost
Regalcock
MountainCock
CoverTwo
roosterdude21
CockyLifer
GarnetSwarm1990
Morris to SMU (5430)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1804)
Clemson fans (1506)
Carolina on a Walmar (1232)
Game simulation (836)
End of the aTm / LSU (539)
Have we been favored (409)
Venables to TAMU? (327)
Origin Sale Too (264)
Women's Soccer Elite (242)
Xbox One
Morris to SMU
Women's Soccer Elite Eigh
Clemson Stadium Gamecock
Venables to TAMU?
Constant Updates on Watso
2015 Commitment - Arden K
2015 Commitment - Dexter
marshall/WKU
Carolina on a Walmart com

Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly
Default Weekend Warriors 13 Season 4 ***PS3

THE OBJECTIVE:

To play in a fast moving, fun, and fair play type dynasty. I dont deal with bullshit girlie drama. This will be competitive but fun at the same time. Most of us all know each other so leave that crap at the door. I will be keeping this moving fairly quick. If you don't have the time to get on NCAA 13 atleast once a night or two then this probably isn't for you. Each week I will set an advance time so you will know exactly when to get your game in. I may allow more time under certain circumstances but mostly we will be advancing about every other day. For instance if we were to advance on a wed night at 8 the next advance time would be set for fri morning at 8. From there the next advance time would be set for sat night at 8 and then the next advance time would be set for mon morning at 8. Ill be advancing at 8 pm or am on most days. This gives an every other day type advance feel.

Quarter length:
6 mins

Difficulty:
Heisman for the game. Heisman for recruiting.

Custom Playbooks:
Allowed

Rules:
Fair play, no cheesing stuff, no whining. If you get constant complaints against you from everyone in the dynasty I will be forced to remove you. ONE restart allowed per season no exceptions. You can use your restart however you want if you wanna use it cuz your losing then so be it if you want to save it for you when you have game issues then so be it BUT once it is use thats it i dont care how many times you have issues with the game no more restarts once you use your one. If your in a user vs user game and you get D/Ced it is up to the person who didnt get kicked to decide whether they wanna start the game over or not. If they choose to keep playing your out of luck but remember karma is a BITCH. QB quiz will be turned off. Icing the kicker will be left on to make it more difficult. Sportsmanship is a must. If you are up by a lot of points in a USER game please do your best to run the clock down at the end of the game. I will be keeping a close eye on user vs user games. I dont care what you do at all in CPU games.

4th down specifications: If it is in the first half you MUST punt the ball on 4th down if you haven't crossed the 50 yard line. Use good sportsmanship on 4th down and use your best judgment. We are all football fans and know when its appropriate or not. Sometimes you need to kick out of sportsmanship even when you dont want to. Also want to note this does not apply to CPU games. What you do against the computer I really dont care. This only applies to user vs user games.

Coaching Carousel:
My only rule here is 3 users allowed per conference. If you get an offer from a team that already has 3 users in it you must turn the offer down. Please keep this in mind when we are in the coaching carousel. If you get an amazing sec offer and there are already 3 users in that conference you will need to turn that offer down or ill do it for you.

Teams:

1.MBcock psn: chadwick Team: Syracuse

2.UScooper psn: WeAreSCAR Team: Nevada
3.notoriety psn: notorietyy Team: Oregon St
4.Cock Footbal05 psn: Blackedoutmax Team: Texas Tech
5.ATLgamecock psn: jtm1504 Team: Florida
6.Coryusc2008 psn: cant_f_wit_it24 Team: Colorado
7.rnecavs07 psn: mikeboss550 Team: LSU
8.dffoxfanatic71 psn: panamared2010 Team: Alabama
Link to the randomizer teams were matched in ordered you signed up for the dynasty.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ooooooooi.png/

Sliders:

House Rules

Gameplay Options

Skill- Heisman
Injuries- On
Fatigue- On
Quarter Length- 6 minutes
Play Clock- On
Game Speed- Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold- 50
Home Field Advantage Effects- On
Ice the Kicker- On

Offsides: 65
False Start: 65
Holding: 53
Facemask: 53
Offensive Pass Interference: 100
Defensive Pass Interference: 100
KR/PR Interference: 100
Clipping: 53
Intentional Grounding: 100
Roughing the Passer: 53
Roughing the Kicker: 100

Custom AI (User/CPU)

QB Accuracy: 10/35
Pass Blocking: 45/60
WR Catching: 45/45
RB Ability:55/50
Run Blocking: 45/50
Pass Coverage: 40/40
Pass Rush: 35/35
Interceptions: 40/45
Rush Defense: 40/40
Tackling: 50/40
FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 40/40
Punt Power: 50/55
Punt Accuracy: 40/40
Kickoff Power: 45/45
Old 12-03-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly
Default Re: Weekend Warriors 13 Season 4 ***PS3

We will be advancing wed at 8 am
Old 12-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #3
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

Talk about a brutal schedule to start the Season. Have to play Noto in week 1, then have 2 bye weeks, and have to play Chadwick. First quarter of the season is going to suck.

Noto-Im on 2nd shift this week. Im working 2pm-midnight so not sure when we will get to play. I can probably be home by midnight if you can play late. Or I can set the alarm and play early if that works for you. I understand it could be difficult meshing our schedules on this but if we cant get it in you can play the CPU since my schedule is the difficult one this week.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Football 05 View Post
Talk about a brutal schedule to start the Season. Have to play Noto in week 1, then have 2 bye weeks, and have to play Chadwick. First quarter of the season is going to suck.

Noto-Im on 2nd shift this week. Im working 2pm-midnight so not sure when we will get to play. I can probably be home by midnight if you can play late. Or I can set the alarm and play early if that works for you. I understand it could be difficult meshing our schedules on this but if we cant get it in you can play the CPU since my schedule is the difficult one this week.
Yea sorry about that man but the schedules really frustrated me this year. Yours wasn't bad but between Syracuse and Nevada I about pulled my hair out trying to figure the games out. The big East is a major pain in the ass cuz all of their games are conference games like after week 5 and Nevada was being a pain cuz it wouldn't let me schedule any user games except for Colorado even if the week was open for both teams. Needless to say I got a bit pissy when it was over with.

As far as our game goes may just have to sim it let the country decide you out rank me so I think you'll win. I'll let you know if I can play late though if I can it'll have to be tomorrow night.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #5
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

yeah just let me know. Im scheduled at work til 12 but rarely do i stay til 12. Sometimes I can sneak out around 11 or so. Ill see what I can do.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #6
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

dang bye week , I took the team out for practice and the qbs can throw it at the barn but they throw it over the barn.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #7
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

Yea I did the same quite impressed with both sides and special teams should be really fun this year here's to beating bama and seeing.you in Atlanta
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #8
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Whats Wake looking like in the preseason rankings?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Whats Wake looking like in the preseason rankings?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #10
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

I have a very young team now, I lost a huge senior class last year.

On offense 12 of my 22 on the 2 deep are Freshman or Sophomores. 2 True Freshman TEs are starting.

On Defense 13 of 22 on the 2 deep are Freshman or Sophomores. However 5 true freshman are starters.

Both Kickers are Freshman also, Kicker is true freshman while Punter red-shirted last year.

There are only 13 seniors and 10 Juniors on my team. I need to be pretty selective this year in recruiting, Ill have 15 roster spots open. But Im sure I got some fat to cut. 10 players rated lower than 70 this year.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #11
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnecavs07 View Post
Yea I did the same quite impressed with both sides and special teams should be really fun this year here's to beating bama and seeing.you in Atlanta
hopefully , with my qbs throwing into the stands it will be rough.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #12
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

dfox plays my old team for his first game , I forgot to ask Noto to put them on my schedule.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #13
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
dffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spurs

it'll be interesting to see how my users games play out with me OC and all. im gonna go crazy watching my d and having no control.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #14
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by dffoxfanatic71 View Post
it'll be interesting to see how my users games play out with me OC and all. im gonna go crazy watching my d and having no control.
if I remember correct you get full control during user games.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #15
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Football 05 View Post
if I remember correct you get full control during user games.
that doesnt make sense to me , if u are an offensive coordinator why would u all of a sudden get full hc control for a user game. I guess I am saying why even have an oc and dc positions if that is the case.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #16
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

cf05 imnot going to be able to play tonight.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #17
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
that doesnt make sense to me , if u are an offensive coordinator why would u all of a sudden get full hc control for a user game. I guess I am saying why even have an oc and dc positions if that is the case.
it only allows an offensive coordinator to play both sides in user games not cpu games its a glitch basically they havent fixed. taking an oc position really kills the prestige of your user coach though so its not all dandy. plsu you dont keep the record you build up or anything it all goes to the head coach trust me i know. i took the oc position at tenn last year and built them into a powerhouse but it didnt count at all towards my coach.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #18
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriety View Post
cf05 imnot going to be able to play tonight.
ok, sorry about the scheduling conflict. Literally only have to work this shift like half a dozen times a year, just happened to fall on this week.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #19
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

we have advanced into week 2.

next advance time will be fri at 8 am.

ive yet to see any activity out of cory and uscooper
Old 12-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #20
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Oregon st with the upset of Texas Tech in Lubbock to start the year.