CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
4gamecockfb
ReadR00ster
sporkgod50
OscarTheGrouch
RGHoskins
Acockolypse Now
bigdog2003
GoldenSpur7
Spurrier_Superior_On
Diamond DeSheilds, U (2645)
how has more ESPN an (1414)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (1004)
Gamecock Legacy recr (739)
Clemson's At It Agai (497)
Women's bb - Deshiel (476)
22 ways to annoy peo (369)
$15 home AC (348)
Hope Springs Eternal (270)
Why sports will alwa (234)
Playstation 4
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
how has more ESPN anounce
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Joeckel Transfering from
Victor Hampton Arrested
Jameis Winston's Accuser
Hope Springs Eternal
Connor Mitch

Old 12-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #21
KEmmrich
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
KEmmrich has hatched from the shell
Default Re: ESPN Ranks Outback Bowl #5 Most Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCorona View Post
...My hope is he gets fired up enough knowing Clowney's status & plays the game of his life.
Opposing teams just have to say "we are not going to let Clowney beat us". You put 2, 3 guys on him every passing down and you will stop him 95% of the time. Of course, the other gamecock d-lineman and LBs might like that scenario. On the other hand, the coaches are really starting to move Clowney around to negate that multiple blockers thing.
KEmmrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #22
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 397
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubjub Bird View Post
Can I just say that as a gal who enjoys posting on Cockytalk, I don't get the continual reference some of you guys make to defecating and urinating on yourselves. It's low brow, incredibly unoriginal and diminishes my enjoyment of the board significantly. FWIW.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)
Maybe so... but, it's a little funny, right?? :-D
catdaddy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #23
gamecocks2210
Gamecock For Life

Male

gamecocks2210 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra742002 View Post
The problem is you are dealing with a bunch of men, men whose vocabulary and thought processes revolve around hip movies they watch and think are funny. They use one liners from movies instead of coming up with their own funny things to say. Just my opinion, as a 28 year old male, I see it every day when dealing with much less mature co workers and students.
Can't wait to NOT go out drinking with this guy!
gamecocks2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #24
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecocks2210 View Post
Can't wait to NOT go out drinking with this guy!
Why do I think the feeling is mutual?
Could it be 'cause you appear to be the northern-most part of a southbound horse?
If that be true, you're two and a half or three in horse years.
Based on the content and structure of your post, that sounds about right. LOL.
OldPat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #25
gamecocks2210
Gamecock For Life

Male

gamecocks2210 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPat View Post
Why do I think the feeling is mutual?
Could it be 'cause you appear to be the northern-most part of a southbound horse?
If that be true, you're two and a half or three in horse years.
Based on the content and structure of your post, that sounds about right. LOL.
Didn't mean to offend your boyfriend. It was a joke, chill out. And did you really just question my age/maturity level and then use "LOL"? Talk about funny!
gamecocks2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:07 PM   #26
uscjeremynca
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
Link

5. Outback Bowl

South Carolina vs. Michigan
Jan. 1: ESPN, 1 p.m. ET, Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Fla.

Who can't wait to watch Gamecocks defensive end Jadeveon Clowney chasing Wolverines quarterback/running back Denard Robinson all over the field? The No. 10 Gamecocks will be making their fourth appearance in the Outback Bowl since 2001.
As a college football fan (forget being a Gamecocks fan), I love the USC/Michigan match up. This game really excites me. Honestly the LSU/Clemson one is way too high.

As an Oregon State Beavers fan after my trip to Corvallis, I'm a little more intrigued by the Alamo Bowl. The first three games listed should all be great ones.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #27
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Can I just say that as a gal who enjoys posting on Cockytalk, I don't get the continual reference some of you guys make to defecating and urinating on yourselves. It's low brow, incredibly unoriginal and diminishes my enjoyment of the board significantly. FWIW.

You must REALLY loathe coach Pee Pee Mangus then.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #28
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
The problem is you are dealing with a bunch of men, men whose vocabulary and thought processes revolve around hip movies they watch and think are funny. They use one liners from movies instead of coming up with their own funny things to say. Just my opinion, as a 28 year old male, I see it every day when dealing with much less mature co workers and students.

are you shittiing me? Get real.. where do you get off making creepy generalizations like that
Old 12-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #29
uscsabres
4-Star

Male

uscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his comb

I only use mature metaphors and similes for mature football fans such as myself.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:18 AM   #30
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 4400
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

I am better than you all and your sense of humor is dumb.

For the record.

CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 AM   #31
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

I like eggs.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #32
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Quote:

see avatar....

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:40 AM   #33
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:

Eh, these are our guys! Love them or leave them. I just so happen to love them all and enjoy their posts. They're funny and keep me laughing......and make me piss my pants.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #34
Gamecock Tom
Walk On

Male

Gamecock Tom has hatched from the shell

Quote:

Wow, complaining about low brow humor on a sports board? Thats lame!
Gamecock Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #35
Gamecock Tom
Walk On

Male

Gamecock Tom has hatched from the shell

Quote:

This is probably the dbag that sits outside of starbucks in 5 Points on friday night with a macbook trying to look hip while everyone else is having a good time. Dont blame people with a sense of humor because you sit down to pee and listen to Colbie Caillat!
Gamecock Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #36
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTrainNC8 View Post
are you shittiing me? Get real.. where do you get off making creepy generalizations like that
what is creepy about anything I said? Everything I said has been observed not only by me, but by others. It's even been stated in this thread. one poster even said he loves it and basically yuks it up about it. I don't know where our society lost the essence of what a man truly is, but, it's certainly lost. Our last great generation of real men is dying with the WW2 generation. Our society is in complete decay, moral filth is the social norm, and almost expected. When will we hold ourselves to a higher standard?

ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #37
anglercock
Walk On

anglercock has feathers coming inanglercock has feathers coming inanglercock has feathers coming in

GIFSoup
anglercock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #38
толстый Cock
Recruit

Male

толстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spurs

Quote:
what is creepy about anything I said? Everything I said has been observed not only by me, but by others. It's even been stated in this thread. one poster even said he loves it and basically yuks it up about it. I don't know where our society lost the essence of what a man truly is, but, it's certainly lost. Our last great generation of real men is dying with the WW2 generation. Our society is in complete decay, moral filth is the social norm, and almost expected. When will we hold ourselves to a higher standard?

толстый Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #39
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Tom View Post
This is probably the dbag that sits outside of starbucks in 5 Points on friday night with a macbook trying to look hip while everyone else is having a good time. Dont blame people with a sense of humor because you sit down to pee and listen to Colbie Caillat!
Please don't make generalizations about me that you have no idea about. I'm a beer drinking, gun toting, truck driving, football loving red-blooded American. I grew up in the upstate of South Carolina. I live in Summerville, I teach high school, I have two degrees from good Universities, one of them from the University of South Carolina. I'm a high school football coach, I'm hard nosed and expect much more from men as a whole than what I see on a daily basis. I love to have a good time and laugh and cut up. I'm probably the biggest cut up any of my friends know. I have a wife and a 4 month old who think I'm pretty darn awesome, and really that's what matters to me. I don't even like Starbucks.....or Macs....

ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #40
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 960
Copperhead has earned his spursCopperhead has earned his spursCopperhead has earned his spursCopperhead has earned his spursCopperhead has earned his spursCopperhead has earned his spurs

Quote:
Please don't make generalizations about me that you have no idea about. I'm a beer drinking, gun toting, truck driving, football loving red-blooded American. I grew up in the upstate of South Carolina. I live in Summerville, I teach high school, I have two degrees from good Universities, one of them from the University of South Carolina. I'm a high school football coach, I'm hard nosed and expect much more from men as a whole than what I see on a daily basis. I love to have a good time and laugh and cut up. I'm probably the biggest cut up any of my friends know. I have a wife and a 4 month old who think I'm pretty darn awesome, and really that's what matters to me. I don't even like Starbucks.....or Macs....
AMEN MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! Plenty of folks on here with a jersey shore mentality and probably a little girl's left hook.

Gotta love it
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote