CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
JerseyBird
bcolinc
The Yancey
Latti
Travelin
B-G
kingofnerf
Gamecocks1137
usc1
Decommitment from Te (1572)
Cleveland Browns Hea (959)
Garcia and Clemsux T (787)
2014 Subway Classic: (777)
Former Gamecock root (639)
Four USC Basketball (503)
Props to Eric Hyman. (458)
Franks boy's are pla (306)
Bowl packages (281)
5 apps to turn your (255)
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
Former Gamecock rooting f
looks like we have 2 OL r
Decommitment from Texas A
So, why is next year goin
My early Monday dinner .
Franks boy's are playing

Old 12-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #141
DrCorona
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
DrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spurs
Default Re: Official USC vs. Michigan in Outback Bowl Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddydee View Post
I say we join the Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Ohio State band wagon and get the Jewelry Warehouse to print up Black & Garnet versions of the "Muck Fichigan" tee shirts!
Why not go all in & trade whatever football gear you've got to get it Tatooed on your azz like a true O$U man.
DrCorona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #142
braddydee
Recruit

Male

braddydee is sharpening his clawsbraddydee is sharpening his clawsbraddydee is sharpening his clawsbraddydee is sharpening his clawsbraddydee is sharpening his claws

Is that what those ball players got tatted?

"So, when we come out of Atlanta huggin' and high 5'n... that's when you'll know we've hit the promised land!" -Coach Spurrier
braddydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #143
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCorona View Post
Why not go all in & trade whatever football gear you've got to get it Tatooed on your azz like a true O$U man.
Exactly dude. I don't ever want to purchase anything associated with Ohioans. It scares me that somewhere in our state at this point in time that there are Ohioans trying to bond with us by declaring their distaste for Michigan. They can all blow it out their asses. I am beyond freaked out that somewhere in Myrtle Beach right this very minute there are probably LOTS of Ohioans eating their Alpo sandwiches and smearing coconut oil on their thunder thighs saying "lets go down to the sports bar and root along with some South Carolina fans!!!!" when in reality they must be quarantined until the CDC comes up with a vaccine against their filth. We are in a Race For the Cure and we need to keep this matchup in perspective and not fall into a trap set by Ohio scum.

Be vigilant y'all. We can root for the Gamecocks but keep Ohioans far away from your children and remember their disease is airborne.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #144
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
^Checked out the free football messageboard on thewolverine.com... this is one of the first posts:

247Tiger
Post #1
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Clemson fan here..ReplyHey Michigan! Just wanted you to know we will be pulling for Michigan in the bowl game. This is a big game for USCjr. I mean them just getting to a bowl, is so big for them because they are such a midget in a big boy conference. Michigan is a national brand and USCjr...well they the completely opposite, and they might go to your board and talk junk, but just ignore them, they are mad because they are the 2nd tier team in their state...Clemson leads series 65-41 against USCjr...anyways good luck! GO Michigan!
12/3 1:10 PM | IP: Logged
And we are the ones obsessed with them?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #145
DrCorona
Walk On

Male

DrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddydee View Post
Is that what those ball players got tatted?
Not really B.D......just a slam at Ohio State players who DID trade football gear for tats......which is in direct violation of NCAA rules.
As mentioned in other posts.....O$U is currently on a Bowl ban....so the Bucknuts should just shut up keep their cheating mouths shut until this season is over.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #146
cjssax
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1000
cjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
For real, they can't get enough of us....I think if my team had gotten blown off the field 4 straight years, I would just keep my mouth shut!!

cjssax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #147
gobluejeff86
Walk On

Male

gobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervous

http://mgoblog.com/ Most entertaining site. Also, mlive.com, go to forums, go to Michigan football. This site is polluted by a lot of Sparty/Buckeye trolls, however.
gobluejeff86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #148
Rece11
Walk On

Male

Rece11 has hatched from the shell

Where is everyone staying at in Tampa
Rece11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #149
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
Well...here is hoping LSU stomps em...
And as for Ohio...go screw yourself.

We are going to have a hard fought, physical game against the Maze and Blue, and then shake their hands afterward for a good game.
And hopefully, the scoreboard will be in our favor.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #150
cjssax
Recruit

Male

cjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobluejeff86 View Post
http://mgoblog.com/ Most entertaining site. Also, mlive.com, go to forums, go to Michigan football. This site is polluted by a lot of Sparty/Buckeye trolls, however.
Cool, If you want a good laugh, or just feel better about yourself..go over to Tigernet.com, those idiots were ready to jump off buildings last week!

Old 12-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #151
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Broadcast team: Mike Tirico, Jon Gruden, and Shannon Spake

Other games: http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-re...2012/12/61713/
Old 12-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #152
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 1000076044
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
Broadcast team: Mike Tirico, Jon Gruden, and Shannon Spake

Other games: http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-re...2012/12/61713/

really????? That.. is.... awesome!

I thought we were gonna get Millen again, now we have one of the best 3 crews out there! Can't wait to hear Grud rave about Clowney and SOS!!! woooo
Old 12-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #153
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

The good thing about Gruden is he never says anything bad.
That's also the bad thing.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #154
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

"Let me tell you about this guy...I like this guy..."

Old 12-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #155
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
"Let me tell you about this guy...I like this guy..."

hahaha

Kenny Powers
cockfight21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #156
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

lol Gruden's ridiculous.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #157
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

I hate Matt Millen! Thank God Gruden and Co will be doing the game
Old 12-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #158
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

This should be a enjoyable broadcast with that crew.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #159
cjssax
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
I hate Matt Millen! Thank God Gruden and Co will be doing the game
True, anybody that ran a team that went 0-16, shouldn't be allowed to comment on any other team!!

Old 12-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #160
DrCorona
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjssax View Post
True, anybody that ran a team that went 0-16, shouldn't be allowed to comment on any other team!!
I'm glad others around the county realized this other than us fans up here in Michigan who had to put up with it that sh*t.
Anytime we see him doing a broadcast we take it as a personal slap in the face that he could totally disgrace our pro football organization, then go on TV & act like he "knows" football.

Great take on Gruden BTW. And native Ann Arbor guy Turico is easy to listen to.