CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
Gamecocks1137
usc1
The Yancey
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
Storm Of Spurs
Decommitment from Te (1137)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (876)
Cleveland Browns Hea (722)
Garcia and Clemsux T (702)
Four USC Basketball (370)
Need a dog kennel (310)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (242)
Bowl packages (206)
Former Gamecock root (200)
5 apps to turn your (200)
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Former Gamecock rooting f
The Vent and Coaching cha
QB Next Season?
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
looks like we have 2 OL r
The U ends apparel deal w
So, why is next year goin
Duck Bowl Depth Chart

Old 12-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #741
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

It is his brother with the shitty KDR.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #742
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
It is his brother with the shitty KDR.
He still blame his brother for bad games?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #743
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Who are you guys talking about? Anyways i like to shit on kids with shotguns, ksg really pisses people off. Got 52-2 and 43-4 two straight games the guys were going awol(i think thats the right spelling). Funniest games ever. Getting a mic soon so i can troll like hell.
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #744
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Well, we know he is not DC if he is putting up those kind of K/d ratios.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #745
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Well, we know he is not DC if he is putting up those kind of K/d ratios.
I dont know who DC is, but on a side note anyone got diamond yet. Once i get the m12 up to gold i will have diamond for shotguns.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #746
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

DC is a flaming homo that eats breathes sleeps dreams jerks off all things Disney

Oh and he sucks at COD too.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #747
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I've always used ghost to flank and it helped since the enemy couldn't find me. There is a time there at the beginning of your prestiege that you don't have flak jacket or engineer perk and it just sucks. I am missing tac mask as well. It is so nice just to be able to shrug off concussion and flash grenades.

I am getting tired of the shotgunners and pistol players as well. They need to seriously tone down the pistols because they are way too strong and people are using them as a primary too much. I can deal with the shotguns but that first one is borderline MW2 Spaz-like.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #748
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah I was getting worked with the shotgun a couple of games, the last pistol in akimbo is beast.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #749
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:

Honestly, I don't think he got this game for ps3. I haven't seen him on ever.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #750
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Honestly, I don't think he got this game for ps3. I haven't seen him on ever.
Me neither. He still in that Facebook group?
Old 12-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #751
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Me either. I think the last time I played MW3 with was during the summer some time.

I haven't really tried to secondary weapons too much since I roll with the smaw. I have already prestieged it twice and I love shooting down UAV and Counter UAVs for easy points.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #752
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I dunno. How do you get gold camos on this one? play with the gun alot? WTF do i get for prestiging my gun again?
Old 12-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #753
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I've always used ghost to flank and it helped since the enemy couldn't find me. There is a time there at the beginning of your prestiege that you don't have flak jacket or engineer perk and it just sucks. I am missing tac mask as well. It is so nice just to be able to shrug off concussion and flash grenades.

I am getting tired of the shotgunners and pistol players as well. They need to seriously tone down the pistols because they are way too strong and people are using them as a primary too much. I can deal with the shotguns but that first one is borderline MW2 Spaz-like.
The shotguns are OP, but i still cant root out the head glitchers and guys who just refuse to leave their spawn. The shotties in MW3 were unusable hitmarker machines. I personally like the balance of the game in all types of guns.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #754
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I'm cool with the shotties, they might need to nerf the range a bit on some of them but actually a slug should have good range and you should lose to a shotgun in a close quarters combat situation most times.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #755
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

Quote:
I dunno. How do you get gold camos on this one? play with the gun alot? WTF do i get for prestiging my gun again?

If you prestige your gun you can put emblem/clan tag on it plus titles. For gold you have to complete 250 headshots for AR's SMGs or Snipers(i think), plus others once you get the headshots (such as 150 kills with no perks, no attachments, 10 bloodthirsty, 5 double kills and more.)
Old 12-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #756
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
I think it is a combination of things, but I alot of it is headshots for most of the camos. You will have to look on the camo page for whatever gun your using.

For the first weapon prestiege you get to add your clan tag on your gun. For the second prestiege I think it you can add your emblem.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #757
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

So I was raging pretty hard yesterday afternoon because everytime I would get close to a streak I would get killed by someone using the shotgun even though I put multiple shots on them first. It was like that had some extreme auto aim. My dog even went and hid in the other room.

I decided that if I can't beat them then I should just join them. I used the first shotgun for a few games last night and it was pretty fun and easy if you put the speed perks on so you can navigate the maps easily. It is not something I want to do every game, but at least it makes playing Plaza more fun.

I am thinking of switching to the tactical button layout for this game because everytime I go to knife I just fail and end up getting killed.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #758
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I have used the tactical knife layout since World at War. I was lagging pretty bad last night. I had one very good game, but our team still lost.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:17 AM   #759
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Sorry I didn't join up with you Yogi. I had to leave in a few, so it was pointless to join up.

I got one full game in and as usual, I started off strong, then died 5 straight times within a 2 second period. Then got a good streak going again ... then died 5 straight times within a 2 second period again. Then got rolling again ... you guessed it.

I don't know what it is, but I'm really beginning to think this game doesn't like me. I don't know if it's an inconsistant connection or what, but it's just not the same throughout a full game.

I even had one guy that was viewing me because he was dead say "Damn Cack how did you not kill that guy? You were all over him.". I turned a corner and there was a guy there I had my gun chest high (fully auto) and went straight sideways through him to the other side of his body. I didn't even get the first hit marker, but I got killed.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #760
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Sorry I didn't join up with you Yogi. I had to leave in a few, so it was pointless to join up.
No problem. I ended up joining up with some other people and played mostly TDM.

TDM is so slow since it is harder to get the streaks without any objective stuff to help get the needed points. I did start using an assualt rifle and played slower and it was helping. The target finder is just ridiculous and makes the game so easy since people are still not running cold blooded. TDM has always been my favorite game mode but they need to increase the points per kill and the total number of kills needed to win the game.