CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
b381l
sporkgod50
RGHoskins
GoldenSpur7
ccured
robgusc76
Gyle41386
NJGCfan
jrussjr
Mangus now coaching (1826)
Can Tennessee get to (1259)
ESPN Article on HBC (988)
Connor Shaw: Atlanta (794)
2 Crazy things (759)
Spread vs. aTm (745)
Chick Redefines the (721)
Lindy's top 100 for (704)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (609)
The Bama series (503)
Alabama @ South Carolina
Spread vs. aTm
ESPN Article on HBC on on
Mangus now coaching TEs
Connor Shaw: Atlanta, Cle
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
2015 - Davon Durant

View Poll Results: Who's the Tailgater of the week?
HUGECOCKFAN and his Cock Luge 6 75.00%
Cack and his food to feed an army 1 12.50%
Frosty and his XXXXXXXXXL Undies 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Arrow CockyTalk's Tailgater of the Week: Clemson

Lay out the details here ... there should be a some good ones this week.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: CockyTalk's Tailgater of the Week: Clemson

I"m going to be smoking a pork butt and picnic ham and grilling some hot wings. Then we'll have some brownies in our SC logo pan. Along with whatever everyone else brings for sides and dessert.

We're expecting 10-20 people, so we might have to set up 2 TVs on both sides of the wall for everyone to be able to watch. I had planned on getting a projector for outside, but doesn't look like we're going to have the crowd we originally expected.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I didn't get as many pics as I'd liked, but I have some of the spread and will post them up when I can.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #4
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 700
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Let's see if i can get some pics up!
Attached Images

Old 11-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

We had a blast! We had food but we had more fun with the LUGE!
Attached Images

Old 11-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

OOOOOOH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!! HGC throwing some haymakers from the start.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #7
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
OOOOOOH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!! HGC throwing some haymakers from the start.
I may not win Tailgater of the week! But we won the "WHO HAD THE MOST FUN CHALLENGE!" And there was some fellow CT's at my tailgate as well! We got to talking and found out while chatting! Good times!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #8
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

We didn't have a Luge, but we had some HELLA food. If you want to see the larger images. Click on my blog in my sig.

We went to Sam's and picked up what I thought was an 18lb shoulder. Once I cut it open, it was actually 2 separate butts.

I made my own injection for this one, and then sprinkled on the tiny bit of Plowboys I had left, and covered them both with my Gamecock Sweet Rub.

I let them sit for an hour while the smoker got up to temp, so they could just soak up all of the deliciousness.

While everything was cooking. It was time to enjoy the day (while keeping an eye on the smoker). Before the season this year I made a mobile flag pole that I put up for every game (don't worry, I may be making some for sale soon.)

For the first time, we decided to decorate the house for Christmas.

Gameday cupcakes Dawn picked up from ICED.

As you can see, I didn't think to take pictures until people started munching away. I have to admit, I'm the guiltiest party for the pepperoni and cheese crackers. There's also some kind of dips there.

The Chocolate Shoppe cookie cake ... I may or may not have also been the guiltiest party for this now looking like this long after the picture was taken.

YES, this picture was also taken AFTER people had eaten a full first round haha. Needless to say, we had leftover.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

A few more days to enter in

Old 11-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #10
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

That luge looks like fun but also very phallus like as it melted.

I didn't do much more than head back to the beach to watch the game, small crowd and not much photo worthy pictures. Cack wins this week IMO. I will check the phone for some pics.

Maybe G4life can send me some pictures from one of his 2010 tailgates for me to post.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #11
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

should NOT have opened this thread while hungry

Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

S.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #13
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Attached Images

Old 11-30-2012, 10:30 PM   #14
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Attached Images

Old 12-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Nice food Frosty

Old 12-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #16
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Venison chili and Beddar Cheddars. I was the first to arrive and most of my photos were taken before anyone else showed up. Got into the bottle a little early and didn't take many pics as the day went on.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #17
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

the poll is up ... get your votes on

Old 12-04-2012, 10:59 AM   #18
Gamecock4lif
Tailgating Beast

Male

CockyCash: 210200
Gamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot material

Need your votes for best tailgate!
Gamecock4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #19
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

wow ... what a huge voting crowd we have here (rolls eyes)

Old 12-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #20
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

Is HUGECOCKFAN suppose to be me ? Just wondering since i am the only one with a nickname! LOL!