CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
sanford
MWard
U-Dub Gamecock
Regalcock
Cockypantherfan
75CarolinaFan
gamecockgal
GarnetSwarm1990
TAFC 5 1981
ReadR00ster
Sidney Rice Retiring (998)
A good friend of min (522)
Dan Patrick Show - P (477)
ESPN Insider (384)
Pictures of older Co (316)
A Clowney Spotting? (259)
Places to eat in Con (200)
Bonefish Grill (159)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (143)
This Song is the F'i (121)
SOS Dominating SEC Media
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
2015 - Christian Pellage
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Texags
Asheville/Spartanburg eat
Bonefish Grill
Places To Eat In Beufort
Georgia Defensive returni
Phil Steele's College Foo

Old 12-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #761
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

The kills to win the game does seem very short on this one. I think it's the same, but it just seems extremely quick for some reason.

I think part of my problem is I have been trying to sprint more than kill and move up.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #762
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Is anyone else having trouble seeing people? I've noticed there are times/places where enemies get in dark spots or their uniforms blends in with the background and I can't see anything there. I couldn't tell you how many times I've been shot for the last kill and been running directly at the person and never even move.

I've also noticed that you can be shot through just about anything ... and windows are tougher to shoot people in too. It's like you can only hit a head shot on them.

Old 12-04-2012, 12:02 PM   #763
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah I was lagging real bad and geting tons of bullshit deaths until the last two games I played like after 9:00. They are probably still struggling to work out the kinks. I also unlocked the FAL again for those two games, so maybe that was it. I'm kind of a damn beast with that POS gun. Shotguns are great, I like playing with the 870 but I don't like the m12 or whatever the second one is haven't tried any others.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #764
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Is anyone else having trouble seeing people? I've noticed there are times/places where enemies get in dark spots or their uniforms blends in with the background and I can't see anything there. I couldn't tell you how many times I've been shot for the last kill and been running directly at the person and never even move.

I've also noticed that you can be shot through just about anything ... and windows are tougher to shoot people in too. It's like you can only hit a head shot on them.
Yeah I worried that seeing people might be a problem when I saw they kept the same color schemes as mw3. I switched to color blind assist and it helped some but I definitely die from not seeing people once or twice a game. I run FMJ and find I can't freaking shoot through metal stuff or like sandbags when I need to. Shit is key because there are so many head glitching spots on these maps.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #765
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Re: the lag yesterday. I see the enemy on the UAV coming so I lay down to wait on him because the lag is so bad and I can't kill shit. Then he comes around the corner and even though I'm prefiring from prone he hipfires me once and I'm dead. Then I watch the kill cam and on his screen he's shooting me while I'm standing and going down into prone. It was like a full second lag or something. Terrible.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #766
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

This is a team based game. So YOU PEOPLE need to be on when I get on. And be ready to play hardcore. Only time I'm not playing HC is when we do the league play.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #767
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I'm liking free for all. I sent you invites last night mane. I don't know if I can get with the hardcore, you die so quick on this game even in core. I need to try it a little.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #768
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I'm liking free for all. I sent you invites last night mane. I don't know if I can get with the hardcore, you die so quick on this game even in core. I need to try it a little.
You can also kill quicker. 20 bullets to kill some one in Core? 1-3 bullets in Hardcore.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #769
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

If you see me on then send me an invite. I will play hardcore if invited, but I still prefer core.

I love the FAL. I can shoot it fast enough that I can still win CQB by hipfiring.

I am not sure what to make of the kill cams. It happens to me a lot as well. It won't even show me firing or it shows the other guy firing a lot sooner then what it showed on my screen originally.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #770
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I put the suppressor and the FMJ on the FAL last night and it was nice. Lots of quicker kills than the PDW with a suppressor. I'm going to try it with FMJ and quickdraw tonight. Did you try the M8 much? I might perma-unlock it on my next prestige.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #771
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post

Too many spots in this game where enemies can hide behind objects and you can barley see the top of their head but they have clear sights with their guns to shoot you. I know exactly what you're talking about.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #772
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I put the suppressor and the FMJ on the FAL last night and it was nice. Lots of quicker kills than the PDW with a suppressor. I'm going to try it with FMJ and quickdraw tonight. Did you try the M8 much? I might perma-unlock it on my next prestige.
I use the red dot and quickdraw on the FAL and it works for me. I forgot all about having an extra class when I prestieged because I didn't choose right away. I played for a good bit with 5 slots and then remembered I could go unlock a 6th slot.

The M8 is alright to me, but I have never been much of a burst fire person. It does fire pretty fast though. One guy was raping me last night because he had the select fire and was full auto with a silencer.

Has anyone else had to up their sensitivity a good bit? I know the max level is higher now so I guess that has to do with it. In past CODs I always played on 4 but now I am on 7 and it feels like I could go higher.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #773
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Yeah I gotta unlock select fire on the M8. That's what I was using on the league matches we played.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #774
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Still pissed that nobody on here is on Xbox and will send a invite!!! But regardless the servers are shitty right now. Lots of lag and hit registery is all over the place. Hopefully they will continue to work on it but i doubt it. The same happened with BF3 they listen to the players but went the opposite way to fix the problem. I always find that Infinity Ward servers are always easier to play on. Case in fact i have a 1.83 k/d ratio on TDM with MW3 but it takes everything i have to just go positive on Black Ops II. Just kinda stinks. I really like the game but online play is spotty.
Still If you are on XBOX Gamertag is DemoNK9
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #775
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecOps Cock View Post
Still pissed that nobody on here is on Xbox and will send a invite!!! But regardless the servers are shitty right now. Lots of lag and hit registery is all over the place. Hopefully they will continue to work on it but i doubt it. The same happened with BF3 they listen to the players but went the opposite way to fix the problem. I always find that Infinity Ward servers are always easier to play on. Case in fact i have a 1.83 k/d ratio on TDM with MW3 but it takes everything i have to just go positive on Black Ops II. Just kinda stinks. I really like the game but online play is spotty.
The people that post in this thread are on PS3. Check the Black ops 2 thread below and ask in it.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #776
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecOps Cock View Post

Maybe if this wasn't the PS3 thread ... people would be on XBOX

Old 12-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #777
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I'm just glad I'm not the only one being phantom killed

Old 12-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #778
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

We had some fun games last night. The Nuketown Harpoint games were just non stop action. It was fun using the shotgun in the first game since the enemy wasn't playing the objective that much, but I had to change it for the second game since the enemy seemed to work together more.

The HC CTF games were fun as well, except for the one on Carrier of course. They could have least taken us out to dinner first. Having to face dogs and a swarm in the same match was no fun. I wish they would take tac inserts out of CTF. I know it promotes strategy, but it just seems cheap and they are a lot harder to find than past CODS even when using engineer. I guess it is because they don't make it any sounds like the old games.

Berry dropped 56 kills in the last game and then threw the mic down and walked off the stage.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #779
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I don't remember much after that game on express. That was the biggest bullshit lag game I've ever played in my life. Absolute trash. The game of hardpoint on nuketown was fun.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #780
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

The HC CTF games were after you got off. I don't remember that Express game being ultra laggy, but I think I am just getting used to the lag which is sad. I was also using the shotgun I think and that negates the lag for the most part if you can get close enough.