CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
ReadR00ster
WeStillOwnUSC
Cockypantherfan
seamus
SCrules
ChickenButt
Yearofthegamecock
NAGamecockFan
Ahmad
Spurrier Press confe (2243)
why we're in this po (2027)
Predict the Season ( (1716)
Dylan Thompson picke (1495)
Waldrop & Willia (1305)
Acock's Wrap Up: Van (1149)
Dillon Day suspended (751)
Look who's at the bo (741)
Vols dismiss RB for (734)
Tied with Auburn as (522)
The defense will signific
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
total of commits this yea
Dillon Day suspended
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
D line pressure
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
2016 - Bryan Edwards

Old 12-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Michigan Board

One of my coworkers is a hardcore Michigan fan and directed me to a board that he frequents:

http://michigan.247sports.com/Board/...rd-Forum-59424

I know some people were asking for a good board to interact with the Michigan fanbase. The posters on here seem pretty welcoming. Mods- I wasn't sure where to post this, so please move if necessary.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Michigan Board

Gimmie a break with the USCe crap. Good god.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
BlueInTheFace
Walk On

Male

BlueInTheFace has hatched from the shell

Posted in another thread as well. Check out mgoblog and the board there as well. Fans are usually smart, fair and rational there. Unless UM just lost. Then, well. Then they're not. Blog itself is a good source for content about Michigan's teams, though.
BlueInTheFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
One of my coworkers is a hardcore Michigan fan and directed me to a board that he frequents:

http://michigan.247sports.com/Board/...rd-Forum-59424

I know some people were asking for a good board to interact with the Michigan fanbase. The posters on here seem pretty welcoming. Mods- I wasn't sure where to post this, so please move if necessary.
Duckhuntercock is my new hero!!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #5
bhs04
high motor

Male

bhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his comb

The ducksworth guy is a mod on that site.

He started a thread on the big spur asking if anybody had any questions about Michigan, to go ahead and ask him there.

It's a pretty good thread. I learned a good bit about their team from that thread.

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.
bhs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #6
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

It always astonishes me that all of these big time college football teams have absolutely terrible message board software. I mean how hard is it to buy a license for vBulletin and build a board that works well and looks good like Cockytalk?
Old 12-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #7
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
Gimmie a break with the USCe crap. Good god.
Yeah, that's irritating. It's obvious who USC is in this discussion. No need to add any letters on the end.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #8
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
It always astonishes me that all of these big time college football teams have absolutely terrible message board software. I mean how hard is it to buy a license for vBulletin and build a board that works well and looks good like Cockytalk?
it really makes me appreciate cockytalk and all the work ppl put into it
Old 12-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #9
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueInTheFace View Post
Posted in another thread as well. Check out mgoblog and the board there as well. Fans are usually smart, fair and rational there. Unless UM just lost. Then, well. Then they're not. Blog itself is a good source for content about Michigan's teams, though.
What part of Michigan are you from? I've been there dozens of times over the past 16 years (company business). The place I work for is based out of Madison Heights, sub of Detroit. Been over to Ann Arbor several times as well. Never made it there for a game but have always wanted to. The Chop House Rest there is awesome. Dropped many company $$ in that joint. Most of my coworkers are MSU or UM guys and they go at it pretty much like us USC and the clemmons folks do.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #10
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Amen to that.

Also amen to the USCe stuff. Get that crap out of here.

It's not like UM is unique.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #11
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Amen to that.

Also amen to the USCe stuff. Get that crap out of here.

You can't even say UMn because of Minnesota. UMich?
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #12
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
Yeah, that's irritating. It's obvious who USC is in this discussion. No need to add any letters on the end.
Maybe we should refer to them as UMn

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
CaptainCock91
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
We're playing UM?

I thought Miami self-imposed a bowl ban...

Or did you mean Missouri? they aren't bowl eligible. Neither are Ole Miss, or Memphis...
Old 12-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #14
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCock91 View Post
We're playing UM?

I thought Miami self-imposed a bowl ban...

Or did you mean Missouri? they aren't bowl eligible. Neither are Ole Miss, or Memphis...
Or Minnesota, or Montana, or Maine

I would say Massachusetts, but they are "UMass"
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
BlueInTheFace
Walk On

Male

BlueInTheFace has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
What part of Michigan are you from? I've been there dozens of times over the past 16 years (company business). The place I work for is based out of Madison Heights, sub of Detroit. Been over to Ann Arbor several times as well. Never made it there for a game but have always wanted to. The Chop House Rest there is awesome. Dropped many company $$ in that joint. Most of my coworkers are MSU or UM guys and they go at it pretty much like us USC and the clemmons folks do.
I'm originally from Metro-Detroit and still live in Ann Arbor for now. Chop house is great. Sooo many great restaurants out here.
BlueInTheFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #16
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

Is this about Ole Miss (UM) or Meechigan (UMaa)?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #17
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

I can't stand that USCe crap.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #18
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I say we may sure that Dylan gets a lot of reps before the bowl game too and if Shaw isn't working, we make a switch for a while as a change of pace. Plus it gives them something else to worry about.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #19
spareparts
1-9-9-9

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

The "USCe" shit was started in another thread there by an LSU asshole and got picked up by the Michigan fans.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #20
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

just call them UMjr.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is online now   Reply With Quote