CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
zcoop
Latti
gromweat
gamecock88
NinjaSven
gocockswyn
garnet_black215
Coulwoodwarlord
Jbsc88
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (1692)
All of our defensive (1572)
Uniform thread (1354)
Rankings (1300)
Cack's Toast of the (1278)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1267)
3-4 "D" Ke (944)
Will Devin ever suit (792)
Watching the Georgia (605)
Not a talent issue
Over reacting?
Spurrier: Davis Will Be A
Yeti roadie-good tailgate
East Carolina Prediction
Men's soccer vs. Clemson
3-4 "D" Keep it
Nick Chubb
All of our defensive play
2015 Commitment - Shameik

Old 12-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #21
Gamecock_girl_west
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot material
Default Re: Michigan Board

UMaa, UMi, UMn, UMne sure, but hard ti call the winningest football program in 1A UMjr.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #22
USCGAMCKS
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
USCGAMCKS has hatched from the shell

Why not Umitch?
USCGAMCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #23
jtm12180
Walk On

Male

jtm12180 has hatched from the shell

The past few years, I remember seeing Iowa and Nebraska message boards, and their fans were very cordial. Sounds like some Michigan fans need a rude awakening on January 1st
jtm12180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #24
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
What part of Michigan are you from? I've been there dozens of times over the past 16 years (company business). The place I work for is based out of Madison Heights, sub of Detroit. Been over to Ann Arbor several times as well. Never made it there for a game but have always wanted to. The Chop House Rest there is awesome. Dropped many company $$ in that joint. Most of my coworkers are MSU or UM guys and they go at it pretty much like us USC and the clemmons folks do.
If you ask someone from Michigan, in real life, where they are from, in Michigan, they'll stick out their right hand and point. Here's a parody map of the US to demonstrate:
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #25
DrCorona
Walk On

Male

DrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spursDrCorona has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikenRooster2112 View Post
If you ask someone from Michigan, in real life, where they are from, in Michigan, they'll stick out their right hand and point. Here's a parody map of the US to demonstrate:
Pretty good A.R. Except you need to close the 3 fingers together & just leave the pinky sticking out. I may substitute Cedar Point with "BORING" as driving though Ohio has to be the worst. Also, exchange Yellowstone for Beef Farms. Plug in "Where Nanook Lives" into Alaska & I think you've got it Nailed!
DrCorona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #26
gobluejeff86
Walk On

Male

gobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervous

You have to realize that most of the jerks on the UM boards are closet Spartans or Buckeyes who are trolling. MSU (Not Mississippi State University, the other one) fans in particular have an unhealthy obsession with our football program and spend their online time on our board talking trash about our team and then getting upset when we talk about their team. (MSU used to be Michigan Agricultural College, so calling it Moo U. is guaranteed to get their fanbase frothing at the mouth. It's almost too easy.)

I stated yesterday that most fans I know are expecting an SC win, and we just hope to keep it respectable and not get embarrassed as we did against 'Bama early on.
gobluejeff86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #27
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

I'll call them CB. That stands for Clowney's Bi...
HeadCockFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #28
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobluejeff86 View Post
You have to realize that most of the jerks on the UM boards are closet Spartans or Buckeyes who are trolling. MSU (Not Mississippi State University, the other one) fans in particular have an unhealthy obsession with our football program and spend their online time on our board talking trash about our team and then getting upset when we talk about their team. (MSU used to be Michigan Agricultural College, so calling it Moo U. is guaranteed to get their fanbase frothing at the mouth. It's almost too easy.)

I stated yesterday that most fans I know are expecting an SC win, and we just hope to keep it respectable and not get embarrassed as we did against 'Bama early on.
Hmmm Michigan State fans sound eerily similar to Clemson fans... makes you wonder.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #29
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Well on the 24-7 board that I listed on here, several of the posters seem to think that we remind them of MSU fans so take that how you will. The Michigan guy who is talking most of the smack on there (Moon) is actually my coworker in an office full of Carolina fans. He really enjoys demeaning our football program.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #30
cjssax
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1000
cjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikenRooster2112 View Post
HAHA, I have a friend originally from Livonia, MI...and he is always doing that with his hand!

cjssax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #31
JRob
Retired Rugger

Male

CockyCash: 100500
JRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to JRob Send a message via Yahoo to JRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
Hmmm Michigan State fans sound eerily similar to Clemson fans... makes you wonder.
Then how did Gamecock end up as head coach at Mich State? Of course dealing with Clemson 3 years he has experience in dealing with delusion

JRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #32
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

Michigan is def one of those teams for me that is the epitome of college football.

It may have something to do with the fact that I was 14 when Charles Woodson and co. won the Rose Bowl in '98
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #33
JRob
Retired Rugger

Male

CockyCash: 100500
JRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot materialJRob is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to JRob Send a message via Yahoo to JRob

In recent memory, the only bowl opponent's board that was totally classless was Houston's. They were the ones who set their profanity filter to change "Carolina" to "retard". Most of the others were fairly cordial, as long as the visitors were

JRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #34
carolinasELITE
South Carolina Alum

Male

CockyCash: 25000200
carolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talons

what does the "e" in USCe stand for
carolinasELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #35
dae12989
Walk On

Male

dae12989 has hatched from the shell

Im from columbia but live in grand rapids michigan,all summer long all I heard was michigan this msu that some of them even thought they had a chance against bama,I heard how usc wasent a REAL sec team and how great the big 10 was. Now on.january 1st I get to finally watch my REAL sec team beat up on a REAL big 10 team witch is even more of a joke of a conference than the acc in a bar full of maze and.blue I see big number 7 running wild on whoever is playing QB for umich i said all that to say this ITS GRATE TO BE A GAMECOCK

Gooooooo COCKS
FIGHT WIN KICK ASS
Old 12-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #36
cjssax
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1000
cjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his clawscjssax is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinasELITE View Post
what does the "e" in USCe stand for
east?

cjssax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #37
Cartiaze
X factor

Male

Cartiaze has hatched from the shell

elite?
Cartiaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #38
Cartiaze
X factor

Male

Cartiaze has hatched from the shell

I kid, I kid!
Cartiaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #39
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Lets be real here no one (UM or OSU) cares about Michigan State

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #40
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

If you're going to call us USCe, then you have to call that school on the left coast USCw.