CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecock88
kevhugh
U-Dub Gamecock
ConwayGamecock
thumpin big
Cocked & Locked
ccured
FanofCarolina1
FeloniousCock
**USC vs. South Alab (14683)
TV?? (1684)
Fly_over tomorrow? (919)
Awful Shooting Conti (762)
Scholarship Lounge B (693)
Gamecock Men Have Be (635)
This holiday season (229)
Prayers needed!!! (219)
Frank Martin (213)
How about this scena (163)
Melvin Gordon - sets all
**USC vs. South Alabama G
Clemson
FishFry 47-yarder
Drew Owens missing?
Na'ty Rogers
Question about after the
Huge recruiting weekend
2014-15 Premier League se
2014 Charleston Classic *

Old 12-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #41
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453
Default Re: Michigan Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock_girl_west View Post
UMaa, UMi, UMn, UMne sure, but hard ti call the winningest football program in 1A UMjr.
It's meat-chicken.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #42
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by dae12989 View Post
Now on.january 1st I get to finally watch my REAL sec team beat up on a REAL big 10 team witch is even more of a joke of a conference than the acc in a bar full of maze and.blue
Can't lie. That sounds like a very pleasurable experience to me.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #43
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Poster on there is now crying about the unfair advantage that the SEC has because of "oversigning".
Old 12-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #44
dae12989
Walk On

Male

dae12989 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Can't lie. That sounds like a very pleasurable experience to me.
You have no idea people up here think its still the 70s and michigan football is still a powehouse
Old 12-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #45
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

JTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Well on the 24-7 board that I listed on here, several of the posters seem to think that we remind them of MSU fans so take that how you will. The Michigan guy who is talking most of the smack on there (Moon) is actually my coworker in an office full of Carolina fans. He really enjoys demeaning our football program.
Very funny how your candidness has led them to become all coldwar suspicious. Seems to be every programs default that any dissident not claiming the home team is a "closet clemmy, incognito sparty, buckeye in sheepskin, etc.".
JTsecSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #46
chi3fcocksman
Fanatic

Male

CockyCash: 100302
chi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
It's meat-chicken.
My Grampa was born in Mitchicken
Old 12-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #47
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

At any rate, it is an honor to play Michigan, and we should honor them by playing our best. I think this is why Alabama is so good. They don't look down their noses at any opponent. They respect EVERY opponent, and therefore, they play their very best against them, and find a way to win, almost every time. Same with Notre Dame, this year. I hope we play Michigan like we did against Nebraska and NOT like we did against Iowa.
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #48
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

this Moon guy is in for a massive plate of crow.

USC 34
Mich 14
Old 12-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #49
elcid99
cant kill da rooster

Male

CockyCash: 217705
elcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
Duckhuntercock is my new hero!!
Think that dude said Bullard or some 4+* kid was a silent last year, but he posts some good stuff too.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #50
elcid99
cant kill da rooster

Male

CockyCash: 217705
elcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I can't stand that USCe crap.
They all do it . I would prefer that they distinguish us from USCw...bc they sucks a@@.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #51
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikenRooster2112 View Post
I hope we play Michigan like we did against Nebraska
I hope we play them better than we did against Nebraska. That game was actually close for a while. I want to dominate this team from the first snap.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #52
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueInTheFace View Post
Posted in another thread as well. Check out mgoblog and the board there as well. Fans are usually smart, fair and rational there. Unless UM just lost. Then, well. Then they're not. Blog itself is a good source for content about Michigan's teams, though.
I'd like to compliment that site once my eyes stop bleeding from viewing it. Very, very busy (Just how many blogs does it take to cover UM?) and the message board is not user-friendly. (How do you get to the second page?) I registered and have participated in a couple of threads, but probably won't spend much time there.