CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
Acockolypse Now
eightohhthree
NineInchSpurs
Gamecock Billy
SwampFox
Winston (4355)
ESPN reporter adding (2193)
For the love of God! (1963)
SOS: No QB controve (1837)
Waldrop injured (1668)
Just read this. (981)
In light of our matc (889)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (866)
How we won the UGA g (805)
Christian Walker cal (533)
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Clemson requires sex hist
ESPN reporter adding to t
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia
In light of our matchup w
If this doesn't give you
Davis dinged up again?
Tony Stewart kills Kevin
Winston
The SEC East schedule fro

Old 09-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #61
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: CockyTalk's Tailgater of The Year Contest

I am blown away by your setup G4L.

Amazing.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #62
ardcock
Spurred for Life

Male

CockyCash: 500
ardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his comb

That is hilarious! love it
ardcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #63
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock4lif View Post
Please do...Anyone is welcome.
Me and my buddies will be there this weekend. What time yall usually set up.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #64
dshocker
THIS SPACE FOR RENT!

Male

dshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudlydshocker is crowing loudly
Send a message via AIM to dshocker Send a message via MSN to dshocker

I was going to put up some pics after reading about this contest, but we are not even in the same league as G4L. #Respect
Old 11-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #65
Gamecock4lif
Tailgating Beast

Male

CockyCash: 210225
Gamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshocker View Post
I was going to put up some pics after reading about this contest, but we are not even in the same league as G4L. #Respect
Thank you!
Gamecock4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #66
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshocker View Post

for the BAZILLIONTH time ... it's not about who cooks the most/best food

I'm going to go ahead and put it on record ... Clemson game is MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #67
Gamecock4lif
Tailgating Beast

Male

Gamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post

They didn't say one thing about food.... If you wanna talk about party....nobody comes close.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #68
Jleo
Blue Chip

Male

Jleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talons

Was that a sponsored event? Should sponsored events be allowed?

Jleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #69
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post

You think! Maybe but i am giving a go with all those voters!I will be posting more from Tampa!
Old 12-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #70
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

yeah ... everyone seemed to have loved mine until it was time to vote ... what's up with that?

it also didn't hurt that less than half the people that said they were coming actually came, so it wasn't as mega as it was supposed to be ...

Old 01-15-2013, 07:34 AM   #71
Gamecock4lif
Tailgating Beast

Male

And the winner/winners is?
Old 01-15-2013, 11:25 AM   #72
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I post a poll later today for people to vote.